the great Jewish "distress"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the question here is, considering that there was nothing that Israel could do to make God cast them away, why then do you think He did?

Much love!
It's your false claim that nothing could keep God from casting away (National Israel) Jews

The Promise And Covenant Made With Abraham Was Fulfilled In Jesus Christ As Seen In Galatians 3:16 Below, You Falsely Believe God Has Other Covenants To Fulfill With A Specific Ethnic Race And Nation (False)

When they rejected the chief corner stone Jesus Christ they were cut off, and only the Remnant will be grafted back into the Church who is the Israel of God

We have run about the bush several times, you deny the Israel Of God in his Church, and falsely believe National Israel is Gods Israel, and go so far as to claim all Jews in this National Israel will be saved at his return

(Dual Covenant Theology) False Teaching, There Is One Covenant Between God And Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary

Galatians 3:16KJV
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's your false claim that nothing could keep God from casting away (National Israel) Jews
Not me . . .

Jeremiah 31:35-37 KJV
35) Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37) Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

God said that.

Much love!

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Isaiah 62:1-12 tells us who it is that the Lord will 'marry', as they go to live in all of the holy Land;

Isaiah 62:1-2a For Zion’s sake, I shall not keep silent – until her victory shines forth, like the sunrise, her victory like a blazing torch. The nations will see your victory and their rulers your glory.

Isaiah prophesies for the sake of Zion; the holy Land. There will be a great victory, ‘like a blazing torch’ - a CME sunstrike over the attacking enemies. Isaiah 30:25-30 & 66:15-16, Psalms 11:4-6 The world will see it and be amazed. Jeremiah 33:6-16

Isaiah 62:2b-5 You will receive a new name, the Lord Himself will give it. You will be like a glorious crown in His hand. No more are you forsaken and your Land desolate. You will be called ‘Hephzibah’ and the Land, ‘Beulah’. For the Lord will delight in you and it will be like a marriage: He will rejoice over you as a bridegroom over his bride. ‘Hephzibah’ = My delight is in her. ‘Beulah’ = married. Isaiah 49:18

The Lord’s people, Christian Israelites will be gathered and settled into their heritage, all of the holy Land, in the new nation of Beulah. Wonderful promises to them of fertility and wealth. They will live in justice, peace and security, as He intended people to be.

Isaiah 62:6-7 Jerusalem, on your walls, I have posted watchmen, they will call out: You that invoke the Name of the Lord, do not rest and give no rest to the Lord until He makes Jerusalem a praise throughout the world.

The Hebrew word for ‘watchmen’, is ‘natzar’, the root word for Nazarene; literally all Christian believers. WE must not rest or let the Lord forget His people and His Land. Keep praying for our redemption and restoration. Ezekiel 36:24-28, Isaiah 52:7-9

Isaiah 62:8-9 The Lord has sworn to never again allow foreigners to take the produce of the Land, but you who give praises to Him will eat the grain and drink the wine, within My sacred courts.

After the great clearance in the Middle East, only His righteous people will be allowed to live there, those who love the Lord and obey Him. Isaiah 66:20-21, Ezekiel 20:38

Isaiah 62:10-11 Pass through the gates – clear a road for My people. Build a highway, remove the rocks and make a signal to guide the people. Proclaim to the ends of the earth, say to the offspring of Zion: See your deliverance comes, His reward is with Him and He will make recompense.

The great gathering of the Lord’s people – the second Exodus, will happen in the same manner as the first Exodus. Leaders [shepherds] will arise to guide the flock, in the spirit of Moses and Elijah. Jeremiah 3:14-15, Isaiah 58:11, Isaiah 43:5-7, Micah 4:6, Isaiah 49:9-13, Isaiah 51:3, Zechariah 8:11-12, Isaiah 40:1-5, Ezekiel 11:17

Isaiah 62:12 They will be called ‘The Holy people, the Redeemed of God’ and Jerusalem will be called ‘sought after, the City no longer forsaken’.

The Lord’s faithful Christian people: living in the Holy Land of Beulah, as He created them to live, being a ‘light to the nations’ and witnesses to His salvation. They will send out 144,000 missionaries to every people group, to preach the good news of the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Isaiah 66:19, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Acts 2:39, Jeremiah 31:23-34

Joel 2:23-27 People of Zion, rejoice – your God will recompense you for the years that others have ravaged your Land. You will again have plenty in your own Land. Then you will know that I am present in Israel and that I and no other am your God. We will know the Lord is present by His deeds. Just as it was at the Exodus. Must be before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not me . . .

35) Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37) Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

God said that.

Much love!
"The Horse Is Dead" You Have Been Shown "Several Times" As You Deny Scriptural Truth, Your Dual Covenant Theology Is A False Teaching, God Has One Covenant With Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary (Period)

The Promise And Covenant Made With Abraham Was Fulfilled In Jesus Christ As Seen In Galatians 3:16 Below, You Falsely Believe God Has Other Covenants To Fulfill With A Specific Ethnic Race And Nation (False)

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Horse Is Dead" You Have Been Shown "Several Times" As You Deny Scriptural Truth, Your Dual Covenant Theology Is A False Teaching, God Has One Covenant With Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary (Period)

Again I ask you, if you think God would disregard that promise, made so painstakingly plain, that no matter what, He would keep it, how them are you able to have confidence in any of His promises?

As long as the sun and moon are in the sky . . .

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God Has One Covenant With Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary (Period)
There is one way to be reconciled to God. But that doesn't mean He didn't make promises, or that He won't keep His promises. Straw Man.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When they rejected the chief corner stone Jesus Christ they were cut off, and only the Remnant will be grafted back into the Church who is the Israel of God

We have run about the bush several times, you deny the Israel Of God in his Church, and falsely believe National Israel is Gods Israel, and go so far as to claim all Jews in this National Israel will be saved at his return

(Dual Covenant Theology) False Teaching, There Is One Covenant Between God And Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary

You said: (Dual Covenant Theology) False Teaching, There Is One Covenant Between God And Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary
This is 100% TRUTH - Undeniable

marks said: Jeremiah 31: 35 - 37 This also is 100% TRUTH

What marks does not yet know is,like you stated = "There Is One Covenant Between God And Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary"

The Lord comes back for His Bride/Church/His Elect during the Time of Jacobs Trouble (TJT).

And it shall come to pass in all the land,” Says the Lord,
That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one-third shall be left in it:
I will bring the one-third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ” Zechariah 13

When the Lord Returns for us - Israel are NOT His People, the Church. They are the People whom He foreknew - Romans
He will preserve and sanctify 1/3 of the nation Israel thru FIRE - the Day of Jacobs Trouble - Zechariah 13
They will be SAVED under One Covenant which is the GOSPEL of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The EXACT same way we are saved thru Christ - "no man comes to the Father but thru Me and no man comes to Me except the Father draw them = I will say, ‘This is My people' and each one will say, ‘The Lord(Jesus) is my God.’
They will NOT be raptured with the Body of Christ because they were NOT a part of His Body when He Returns (they were not saved).
The third of Israel whom the Lord saves from the surrounding nations will remain in the Land and thus fulfill the promise made to Abraham and prophesied thru Jeremiah.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again I ask you, if you think God would disregard that promise, made so painstakingly plain, that no matter what, He would keep it, how them are you able to have confidence in any of His promises?

As long as the sun and moon are in the sky . . .

Much love!
Your claim is "False", God didnt disregard any promise to Abraham, this was fulfilled in Jesus Christ that you deny

Reactions: David in NJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show us the Father! If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father.

Much love!

Yes. And really, what earthly man can SEE God...that is my point. We Know, but we can not SEE Him as He is, with our earthly Eyes.

John 5:
[37] And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

1 John 3:
[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

In my view...
When He returns...Son of man....every eye shall See Him...
I believe the "unsaved" shall SEE Him "as a man".
I believe the "saved" shall SEE Him "as He is"....Spirit.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Lord Returns for us - Israel are NOT His People, the Church. They are the People whom He foreknew - Romans
He will preserve and sanctify 1/3 of the nation Israel thru FIRE - the Day of Jacobs Trouble - Zechariah 13
They will be SAVED under One Covenant which is the GOSPEL of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The EXACT same way we are saved thru Christ - "no man comes to the Father but thru Me and no man comes to Me except the Father draw them = I will say, ‘This is My people' and each one will say, ‘The Lord(Jesus) is my God.’
They will NOT be raptured with the Body of Christ because they were NOT a part of His Body when He Returns (they were not saved).
The third of Israel whom the Lord saves from the surrounding nations will remain in the Land and thus fulfill the promise made to Abraham and prophesied thru Jeremiah.
I Strongly Disagree, The Remnant Will Be saved and "Added" To The Church, Where There Is Neither Jew/Greek, Yes They Will Be Caught Up And Changed At The Second Coming, And Brought Through The Fire In A Glorified Body To The Eternal Kingdom, Just As All Beliecers In The Church

In Your Very Words You Create Different People Within The Church, A Remnant Jew, And The Church "Wrong"

Galatians 3:26-29KJV
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Strongly Disagree, The Remnant Will Be "Added" To The Church, Where There Is Neither Jew/Greek, Yes They Will Be Caught Up And Changed, And Brought Through The Fire In A Glorified Body To The Eternal Kingdom

In Your Very Words You Create Different People Within The Church, A Remnant Jew, And The Church "Wrong"

NOT different People within His Church - We are One Body thru One Gospel = the Lord Jesus Christ - Amen
YES, I agree with you, there is a remnant of Jews to this day - YES, but NOT the nation of Israel - they are NOT the Seed of Christ.
The Remnant of Jews who come to Christ are of the Seed of Isaac, which we who believe ARE - For in Isaac shall your Seed be - not of many but of ONE - Amen

The Lord is Returning to Judge the nations - Israel is one of those nations He will Judge = Two Thirds will perish in this Judgment.

PLEASE read carefully what i said - They are NOT and will NOT be a part of His Body/ the Church, when the King of kings Returns.
But he will bring a Third thru the FIRE - Day of Jacobs Trouble - and then the Scripture will be fulfilled Zechariah 13: 8-9

Remember if the nation Israel, whom the Lord temporarily displaced because they rejected their Messiah.
What then? What Israel was seeking, it failed to obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, as it is written:
“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes that could not see,
and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.” Romans 11:7

I ask then, did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Certainly not! However, because of their trespass, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous. But if their trespass means riches for the world, and their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

Notice that the scripture says the nation of Israel is NOT Beyond Recovery.

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come from Zion;
He will remove godlessness from Jacob. And this is My covenant with them( Jesus the Christ)
when I (JESUS) take away their sins.”
Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs.
For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.

God has a plan and a call to bring back the nation Israel but NOT until He Judges them and two thirds perish.
Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle.
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny the very context of scripture, as you desperately try to validate your teachings in (Dual Covenant Theology)

Yes Jeremiah prophesied to Israel in the Babylonian Captivity as clearly shown, and how God was going to deliver them and return them to the land, as you put this into a future context

Jeremiah 31:23KJV
23 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The Lord bless thee, O habitation of justice, and mountain of holiness.

Jeremiah 30:1-3KJV
1 The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying,
2 Thus speaketh the Lord God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.
3 For, lo, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the Lord: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NOT different People within His Church - We are One Body thru One Gospel = the Lord Jesus Christ - Amen
YES, YES 100% - There is a REMNANT of Jews to this day - YES, but NOT the nation of Israel - they are NOT the Seed of Christ.
The Remnant of Jews who come to Christ are of the Seed of Isaac, which we who believe ARE - For in Isaac shall your Seed be - not of many but of ONE - Amen

The Lord is Returning to Judge the nations - Israel is one of those nations He will Judge = Two Thirds will perish in this Judgment.

PLEASE read carefully what i said - They are NOT and will NOT be a part of His Body/ the Church, when the King of kings Returns.
But he will bring a Third thru the FIRE - Day of Jacobs Trouble - and then the Scripture will be fulfilled Zechariah 13: 8-9

Remember if the nation Israel, whom the Lord temporarily displaced because they rejected their Messiah.
What then? What Israel was seeking, it failed to obtain, but the elect did. The others were hardened, as it is written:
“God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes that could not see,
and ears that could not hear,
to this very day.” Romans 11:7

I ask then, did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Certainly not! However, because of their trespass, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel jealous. But if their trespass means riches for the world, and their failure means riches for the Gentiles, how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

Notice that the scripture says the nation of Israel is NOT Beyond Recovery.

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
“The Deliverer will come from Zion;
He will remove godlessness from Jacob. And this is My covenant with them( Jesus the Christ)
when I (JESUS) take away their sins.”
Regarding the gospel, they are enemies on your account; but regarding election, they are loved on account of the patriarchs.
For God’s gifts and His call are irrevocable.

God has a plan and a call to bring back the nation Israel but NOT until He Judges them and two thirds perish.
Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle.
On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south.
David you clearly stated the "Remnant Elect Jew" who God Foreknew wasn't going to be caught up and receive the glorified body, correct me if I'm wrong?

The people God "Foreknew" is the "Remnant Elect Church" not National Israel?

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David you clearly stated the Remnant Jew wasn't going to be caught up and receive the glorified body, correct me if I'm wrong?

Brother in Christ i love you and your insight from the Word. I am in agreement with you and the Word.
The REMNANT Jew is part of us who believe on Jesus - the Body of Christ.
The nation of Israel are not saved - they are defiled and in sin - they will not be part of the Body of Christ when He Returns.
When JESUS returns, at That Time, He will Judge Israel and the nations.
Two Thirds of the the nation of Israel will PERISH - During the Return of the KING (Jesus) He will bring a third of the unsaved Jews thru the FIRE and He will save them and then there eyes will be opened and they will say - This is our God.
They will remain on earth in the Land.
They will not be part of the Resurrected/Raptured Saints who will Rule and Reign with Christ for a Thousand Years.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David you clearly stated the "Remnant Elect Jew" who God Foreknew wasn't going to be caught up and receive the glorified body, correct me if I'm wrong?

The people God "Foreknew" is the "Remnant Elect Church" not National Israel?

The Remnant Elect Jew - like us the Elect Gentile are ONE Body and we will be Resurrected/Rapture.

The earth bound nation of Israel are NOT saved, they are NOT part of the Body of Christ.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is what you say, why are we in disagreement? This is what I'm talking about.

They perish in the great tribulation, but all who remain when Jesus returns are saved, and are collected into the Promised Land, to live in their promised kingdom.

Much love!

But they are not saved until Two Thirds Perish and The Lord brings a Third thru the Fire - only then will he save them - not before this.
They will not be part of the Resurrected/Raptured Saints who will receive Immortal Eternal Bodies.
This Third whom the Lord brings thru the Fire and saves will remain on earth in the Land.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Remnant Elect Jew - like us the Elect Gentile are ONE Body and we will be Resurrected/Rapture.

The earth bound nation of Israel are NOT saved, they are NOT part of the Body of Christ.
I Agree 100%, Sorry For The Misunderstanding

Reactions: David in NJ