the great Jewish "distress"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you say "dual covenant theology", what do you mean?

Much love!
There Is "One" Covenant Between God And Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary "One"

You Falsely Teach God Has An Existing Covenant With National Israel

This False Teaching Is Known As (Dual Covenant Theology)

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think you've gotten a mistaken idea about me.

Much love!
No mistake, as you falsely claim the saints seen in Revelation 19:8 represents national Israel being wed to Christ, in the false teaching of (Dual Covenant Theology)

You have openly stated that all Jews that see Jesus at his return will be saved, that's beyond left field

All human eyes on earth will see Jesus at his return, and you claim ethnic Jews will be selected for your claimed salvation, "Crazy"!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Is "One" Covenant Between God And Man, The Shed Blood Upon Calvary "One"

You Falsely Teach God Has An Existing Covenant With National Israel

This False Teaching Is Known As (Dual Covenant Theology)

What is the covenant with Israel which you are thinking of, that you think I'm teaching, but that doesn't exist?

I'm curious, because I know you have some wrong ideas about me, and what I think, so I want to be certain what you mean.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No mistake, as you falsely claim the saints seen in Revelation 19:8 represents national Israel being wed to Christ, in the false teaching of (Dual Covenant Theology)

You have openly stated that all Jews that see Jesus at his return will be saved, that's beyond left field

All human eyes on earth will see Jesus at his return, and you claim ethnic Jews will be selected for your claimed salvation, "Crazy"!
What I meant was you've ascribed to me "desparation" as I "twist the Scriptures". No, I'd have to say, you really don't have the right idea about me.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I meant was you've ascribed to me "desparation" as I "twist the Scriptures". No, I'd have to say, you really don't have the right idea about me.

Much love!
You falsely teach that national Israel will wed to Jesus Christ as seen in Revelation 19:7-9

You falsely teach that all Jews in National Israel will be saved at the Lords return

"Just to mention a few"

Your claims are false, and out of the ball park

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the covenant with Israel which you are thinking of, that you think I'm teaching, but that doesn't exist?

I'm curious, because I know you have some wrong ideas about me, and what I think, so I want to be certain what you mean.

Much love!
No Covenant Exist With National Israel, None!

The Only Covenant Between God And Man Currently Is The Shed Blood Upon Calvary, Period

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think knowing prophecy is the same as necromancy or reading tea leaves. Personally I find such knowledge meaningful to my life today.

Much love!
Right, God didn't fill 1/3rd of His Word with future events to be ignored.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To whom did God speak this?

Jeremiah 3:12-14 KJV
12) Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.
13) Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.
14) Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Jeremiah 3:8 KJV
8) And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Hosea 2:19 KJV
And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

To whom did God promise these things?

Much love!

Reactions: prism

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Covenant Exist With National Israel, None!

The Only Covenant Between God And Man Currently Is The Shed Blood Upon Calvary, Period

God has made promises, and the God I serve keeps His promises.

Jeremiah 31:35-37 KJV
35) Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37) Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You falsely teach that national Israel will wed to Jesus Christ as seen in Revelation 19:7-9

Where would you say this passage fits in?

Hosea 2:18-20 KJV
18) And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19) And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20) I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To whom did God speak this?

Jeremiah 3:12-14 KJV
12) Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.
13) Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the LORD thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the LORD.
14) Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Jeremiah 3:8 KJV
8) And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Hosea 2:19 KJV
And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

To whom did God promise these things?

Much love!
The prophecy of Jeremiah & Hosea were to the whore Israel long ago, as you falsely apply them to a future Israel "False"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The prophecy of Jeremiah & Hosea were to the whore Israel long ago, as you falsely apply them to a future Israel "False"
So then God will not keep His promise? This is your assertion?

Jeremiah 31:37 KJV
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

You say that God cast them out because of what they did. God said He won't do that. Whom should I believe?

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where would you say this passage fits in?

Hosea 2:18-20 KJV
18) And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.
19) And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
20) I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.

Much love!
It Belongs In History, Prophecy That Was Given To A Whore Israel Long Ago, To The Kings Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.

Your claims this belongs to a future National Israel Is "False", It Applied To The Land Ruled By The Historical Kings Above

Hoses 1:1KJV
1 The word of the Lord that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
2 The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It Belongs In History, Prophecy That Was Given To A Whore Israel Long Ago, To The Kings Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.

Your claims this belongs to a future National Israel Is "False", It Applied To The Land Ruled By The Historical Kings Above

Hoses 1:1KJV
1 The word of the Lord that came unto Hosea, the son of Beeri, in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, and in the days of Jeroboam the son of Joash, king of Israel.
2 The beginning of the word of the Lord by Hosea. And the Lord said to Hosea, Go, take unto thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms: for the land hath committed great whoredom, departing from the Lord.

What did Israel do to cause God to reject them?

Because here God said there was nothing they could do to make that happen.

So do you see how you are at odds with this passage?

Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then God will not keep His promise? This is your assertion?

You say that God cast them out because of what they did. God said He won't do that. Whom should I believe?

Much love!
Once Again, Jesus Christ is the promised seed, Two Israel's are seen below, (Two), You Openly Deny Israel (The Church) Of The Promised Seed Seed

You Defy The Very Words That The Children Of The Flesh (Jews) National Israel, They Arent Gods Children, Read It Slow, Again And Again

1.) Israel Of The Flesh (Jews) These Are Not The Children Of God

2.) Israel The Church, Children Of The Promised Seed

They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:

Romans 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can you believe God's promises, any of them? He says, So long as the sun and moon are in the sky, Israel will remain a nation before me. So when did the sun and moon stop being there?

And if God will break that promise, what is your confidence He's keep any promise?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the context, this is speaking of the children of Esau. So there's that. You can stay with the context, or rip it out of context to support your assertion.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did Israel do to cause God to reject them?

Because here God said there was nothing they could do to make that happen.

So do you see how you are at odds with this passage?

Much love!
Your wrestling with your false eschatology in (Dual Covenant Theology) as you desperately pull verses out of context, trying to validate your false teachings, as you have been shown

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your wrestling with your false eschatology in (Dual Covenant Theology) as you desperately pull verses out of context, trying to validate your false teachings, as you have been shown
No, the question here is, considering that there was nothing that Israel could do to make God cast them away, why then do you think He did?

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the context, this is speaking of the children of Esau. So there's that. You can stay with the context, or rip it out of context to support your assertion.

Much love!
Your claim is 100% "False" the lineage of Esau was never called (Israel) as you desperately try to validate your false claims in (Dual Covenant Theology)

Roman's 9:6-8 below shows that Israel of the flesh (Jews) are no longer Gods people, it is (The Church) children of the promised seed through faith in Jesus Christ

Your blinded by your belief in (Dual Covenant Theology) fighting desperately to validate its false teachings

Galatians 3:16KJV
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.