the great Jewish "distress"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's Correct Literal Fire, All Mens Works Will Be Judged, Only The Righteous Will Pass Through This Fire To The Eternal Kingdom, 1 Corinthians 3:13

Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation?

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ?

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

AGREE - How do you get those scriptures up so fast - i am like the turtle when t comes to this.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there are those who have been reborn, but who have not learned about that rest, the complete and absolute reliance on Christ for our righteousness. Such a reliance that we don't even THINK for a moment that we can add anything to what Jesus did for us.

Thank you for the reminder to rest!!

We can come to Jesus, find a Savior, but still be in the process of renewing the mind, to rest.

Much love!

Dear Brother, i want you to see from scripture how God sees and judges. If anyone dares to add to the Work of God and His Rest, it is DEATH and Eternal Separation. This is why in the Law God said it was Death to anyone who worked on the Sabbath.
This is why the Law was given, as a Tudor, to bring us to Christ.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus fulfills and IS the Sabbath Rest we are commanded to obey, put our complete trust in and find REST.
Come unto Me all you who are heavy laden (SIN) and I will give you REST.

Religion is works based faith and is condemned. If you are trusting in religion (RCC and others) you are not Resting in the Lord, the Sabbath Rest of God.
On the Cross JESUS said it is FINISHED.
The 10 Commandments Apply Today And Have Never Been Revoked, Jesus In His Earthly Ministry Upheld The 10 Commandments

Yes It Was Constatine In 321AD That Venerated The (Sol Invictus) And Made It Law To Rest On The Day Of The (Sun) Which Is (Sunday) Its The Same Today 1700+ Years Later

Just As Infant Baptism Was Brought Out Of The RCC, Sunday Worship Is The Same

Yes Constantine Donated The Land And Built The RCC Saint Peter's Basilica In Rome

Matthew 5:19KJV
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day is coming that Jesus will send out His angels, and gather ever last one of Israel to their promised land.

Tragically, yes, 2/3's will perish!

Much love!
I Fully Agree, Israel Is The Church, The 12 Tribes Scattered Abroad, And The Church Will Be Gathered To The (Eternal Kingdom) In The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem

James 1:1KJV
James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day is coming that Jesus will send out His angels, and gather ever last one of Israel to their promised land.

Tragically, yes, 2/3's will perish!

Much love!
It appears that your claims that Jews/Israel being rescued and all saved has fallen apart, as stated

Only the "Remnant" Jew will be saved and added to the Church, the rest will be blind and die

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I shared this with marks: I just want to say this, for you Brother - That whoever works on the Lord's Sabbath will perish and never see Life.

Ponder that and let me know your thoughts.
There's a series that I will produce for you, one day, when I have the time, starting with the Hebrew word olam in the law and examples of where it's used in the Bible when it does not mean "forever and ever", and examples of how it does not mean "forever and ever" in the law, and then going on to explain why the covenant of Law including the ten commandments which were summed up in love for God and neighbor by Jesus, was based on obedience to all the law, how it was all fulfilled by Christ, abolished in His flesh, and is now performed by Christ in you (i.e walking by the Spirit)

No one who goes back to obedience to any one of the laws, including the commandment regarding sabbath-keeping, understands that you are not living by the Spirit and abiding in Christ and producing His fruit if you decide you need to obey Law instead of allowing the vine (Jesus) to produce His fruit in you.

You will NEVER understand what Jesus meant when He said,\

Matthew 11
28 Come to Me all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke on you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Be careful about who you accuse of not being born again, you who seek to produce the fruit of your own spirit by obedience to sabbath law instead of walking by the Spirit through abiding in the Vine so that He can produce His fruit in you, which is what He meant by writing His law on your heart and putting it in your mind.

Do you even know who I'm talking about when I speak about the Vine? I'm speaking about He who said,

""No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13)

He fullfilled all the Law (including sabbath-keeping) on behalf of all mankind in that one act. And you CANNOT obey the Law by keeping sabbath. It's is ONLY the fruit of the Spirit produced by Christ in you that obeys the Law.

If you don't understand that, you don't believe the gospel.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a series that I will produce for you, one day, when I have the time, starting with the Hebrew word olam in the law and examples of where it's used in the Bible when it does not mean "forever and ever", and examples of how it does not mean "forever and ever" in the law, and then going on to explain why the covenant of Law including the ten commandments which were summed up in love for God and neighbor by Jesus, was based on obedience to all the law, how it was all fulfilled by Christ, abolished in His flesh, and is now performed by Christ in you (i.e walking by the Spirit)

No one who goes back to obedience to any one of the laws, including the commandment regarding sabbath-keeping, understands that you are not living by the Spirit and abiding in Christ and producing His fruit if you decide you need to obey Law instead of allowing the vine (Jesus) to produce His fruit in you.

Matthew 11
29 Take My yoke on you and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest to your souls.

Be careful about who you accuse of not being born again, you who seek to produce the fruit of your own spirit by obedience to sabbath law instead of walking by the Spirit through abiding in the Vine so that He can produce His fruit in you, which is what He meant by writing His law on your heart and putting it in your mind.

Do you even know who I'm talking about when I speak about the Vine? I'm speaking about He who said,

""No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13)

He fullfilled all the Law (including sabbath-keeping) on behalf of all mankind in that one act. And you CANNOT obey the Law by keeping sabbath. It's is ONLY the fruit of the Spirit produced by Christ in you that obeys the Law.

Your claims are false, the 10 commandments apply today, as Jesus taught and upheld them as post #143 above clearly shows

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
John 10
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
28 And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand.
29 My Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.
30 I and the Father are one.

Reactions: David in NJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 10
27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
28 And I give to them eternal life, and they shall never ever perish, and not anyone shall pluck them out of My hand.
29 My Father who gave them to me is greater than all, and no one is able to pluck them out of My Father's hand.
30 I and the Father are one.
I Agree, 100% Eternal Security?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus Christ fulfilled the law so now it's ok to kill, steal, commit adultery, etc

All parts of the 10 commandments alive today, just as keeping the 7th day sabbath holy

It's amazing how everyone agrees with the 9 commandments, but that 7th day sabbath is as if it dosent exist

Sunday observance belongs to emperor Constatine 321AD, the foundation and builder of the RCC, in his Sunday observance laws (Invictus Sol) the venerable day of the Sun

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 11

Dear Brother, YES, YES i believe it all - The Sabbath Rest is JESUS. i was not referring to Saturday/Sunday observation.

But i was referencing God's Law - Whoever works on the Sabbath will be put to death.
God has not changed His mind - JESUS is the Fulfillment of the Commandment to Rest on the Sabbath.
We cannot add to the Finished Work of God - when Jesus completed it on the Cross and said: It is FINISHED.
Religion violates the Rest of God - Salvation only thru Christ.
Religion is working on God's Sabbath Rest. RCC is a perfect example of this.

Come to Me you who are heavy laden(sin) and I will give you REST - AMEN

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 11

You have me laughing because you took me to seriously and went over the top - but i love all that you wrote - thank you

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But i was referencing God's Law - Whoever works on the Sabbath will be put to death.
God has not changed His mind
- JESUS is the Fulfillment of the Commandment to Rest on the Sabbath.
We cannot add to the Finished Work of God - when Jesus completed it on the Cross and said: It is FINISHED.
Religion violates the Rest of God - Salvation only thru Christ.
Religion is working on God's Sabbath Rest. RCC is a perfect example of this.

Come to Me you who are heavy laden(sin) and I will give you REST - AMEN
I Disagree, The Scripture Teaches Sabbath Breakers Will Be "Least" In The Kingdom Of Heaven

1 John 1:9KJV
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
:eek:

That's not what determines if someone is born again.

Much love!
I hope that they do understand them points and that I mentioned and no one has worked such to be hidden from them. I was just touching on a subject at hand. I hope people do understand the issue I raised with such a point.

I was not truly born again until Christ Jesus came too me, I only had faith in him like the disciples had in him, before he went to heaven, as it was only when he went to Heaven that they were truly born again, They got the message, The Holy Spirit clicked and then their Soul was plugged in so to speak.

Before that one is like trying to add it all up but only with faith.

But when you have an experience like I did that day that I was raptured up one could say, I had been seeking all my life and I was 33yo and all such seeking so diligently had payed off, I knew their was more to it than I was being lead to believe by the Churches I had been with, up to then, then I had to come out from them, I did not need them as I had Christ Jesus like Paul had.
Non of the Church denominations never truly brought me to Christ Jesus, they only touched on the subject in a way that was their own doctrine. but I was seeking more into the Bible to give me answers, because the Churches did not go so far, when I asked in Bible study's on points they would persuade me out of such a line of questioning, I would say there is more to this point at times on subjects points in the Bible and they would jump up and say there is not ! Their doctrines were set in gold so to speak and not encouraged to seek beyond such, it was indoctrination that they seek and not educating, I was seeking to be educated not indoctrination.

When I was Born again, that blew me away in that moment, we were just like the Jews who killed Jesus, no wonder Jesus said forgive them (us) for they know not what they do.
We are all blinded by this world and we must seek the Kingdom of God, that's the topic that the Churches must work towards in the hope that one becomes truly born again. because that's were it's all at.

Sure not all will be truly born again, but as long as they have strong faith in Christ Jesus and try and abide in him with all there strength mind and Spirit that's virtue. one without true Virtue is lost.
Virtue is prudence, justice, fortitude and faith, hope and true Christian charity in Jesus Christ.

One is not saved because you believe in a Jesus, Christ Jesus said of them who will say lord lord, that's proof of that. and 2ed one, that even the Devil himself believes Jesus is real in fact, so does that mean the Devil is Saved ? well No ! because he does not abide, so one has to abide in fact the best that you can and repent of your Sins honestly, or the parable of the weeds comes into play, they will choke your faith.
I have seen such with say 80% easy with all the people who I went to Church with my age growing , they says to me you still don't believe in that Jesus Christ rubbish do ya ! and I say more than ever that I ever thought possible of back in them days and they stand rooted on the spot mouth wide open.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truth7t7

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok just follow the Guide as outlined - Only Scripture that clearly states pre-trib rapture BEFORE the Antichrist and the First Resurrection.
Revelation 19 does not state any of this.
Neither does it state Second Coming. Rules are rules, no?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ fulfilled the law so now it's ok to kill, steal, commit adultery, etc

All parts of the 10 commandments alive today, just as keeping the 7th day sabbath holy

It's amazing how everyone agrees with the 9 commandments, but that 7th day sabbath is as if it dosent exist

Sunday observance belongs to emperor Constatine 321AD, the foundation and builder of the RCC, in his Sunday observance laws (Invictus Sol) the venerable day of the Sun
Do you work 6 days a week? That is the commandment:

"Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:"

Do you remember the 1000 year long Day of Adonai?

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."

Do you acknowledge the coming Day of Adonai?

"They lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

"On that day God rested from all his work which he had created, so that it itself could produce."

"On the day when Adonai, God, made earth and heaven."

"Dear friends, do not ignore this: with the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day."

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you work 6 days a week? That is the commandment:

"Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:"

Do you remember the 1000 year long Day of Adonai?

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."

Do you acknowledge the coming Day of Adonai?

"They lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

"On that day God rested from all his work which he had created, so that it itself could produce."

"On the day when Adonai, God, made earth and heaven."

"Dear friends, do not ignore this: with the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day."
No such thing as a Millennial kingdom on this earth found in the scripture, it's a fabricated man made fairytale

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa

Your works, including obedience to sabbath law or any laws, are as useless, worthless and fruitless in the sight of God as the lack of righteousness that you obtain through obedience to it, is worth anything to you, because your works and your obedience is your own fruit produced by you as you walk in your own spirit, and not the fruit of the Spirit as you walk in the Spirit of Christ.

If you don't understand this, it shows that you don't believe the (one and only) gospel, but your own "gospel", which is no gospel at all.

Just make sure that you don't make the same mistake of the person who you came up on the side of, by after angering God by thinking you can diminish the value of the blood of Christ by adding the worthless value of your obedience to sabbath-keeping law, that you add to this the sin of accusing those who have not fallen into the same apostasy from faith in Christ alone that you have, of not being born again.

If you return to obedience to one law as a law to be obeyed, you are bound to obey all the law. You have fallen from grace and placed yourself under a curse - the curse of the law.

Last edited: