The greatest lie on earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He doesn't know because he is still searching.
I do not believe that he will deny The Truth until his last breath. I believe The Lord is drawing this man unto His Self. Those that walk in the darkness know not what they do. As was said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"I say, let all who entered this thread come together in prayer for this man, and perhaps The Lord in His endless mercy, will snatch him out of the fire.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe that he will deny The Truth until his last breath. I believe The Lord is drawing this man unto His Self. Those that walk in the darkness know not what they do. As was said, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do"I say, let all who entered this thread come together in prayer for this man, and perhaps The Lord in His endless mercy, will snatch him out of the fire.
Love hopes all things!

:)

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's your beliefs talking, not the real human you should be.
Hahaha! I don't have "beliefs", but know the truth. And you have it all upside down and backwards: humans are not real, but created, sketches destine for immortality or fire.

Reactions: amadeus

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Hahaha! I don't have "beliefs", but know the truth. And you have it all upside down and backwards: humans are not real, but created, sketches destine for immortality or fire.
You don't tell children these thing's do you? Because that would be quite abusive.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you accepted your belief in Jesus? Or do you have left over doubts about what you believe?
My story would not be believed, and yet it is true.I am a man of no account and yet The Lord sustains me.I have stood in the Presence of The Lord and melted in His Love a few times in my walk.There is nothing at any time or anywhere that compares to that. His Love penetrates every fiber of your being. So yes I know 100 percent the reward of those who enter heaven. Also I am a man who walks in The Spirit and preaches in The Spirit as The Lord wills just like what was done by others in the beginning of the church. So I have absolutely no doubt That Jesus is Lord and that anything other than that, is a lie. I will pray for you tonight even if I am the only one who does. Have a good night!

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
My story would not be believed, and yet it is true.I am a man of no account and yet The Lord sustains me.I have stood in the Presence of The Lord and melted in His Love a few times in my walk.There is nothing at any time or anywhere that compares to that. His Love penetrates every fiber of your being. So yes I know 100 percent the reward of those who enter heaven. Also I am a man who walks in The Spirit and preaches in The Spirit as The Lord wills just like what was done by others in the beginning of the church. So I have absolutely no doubt That Jesus is Lord and that anything other than that, is a lie. I will pray for you tonight even if I am the only one who does. Have a good night!
Prayer
5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't tell children these thing's do you? Because that would be quite abusive.
I tell my children the truth.

But, no, abuse is when you badmouth others for what they believe, and worse than abuse if you badmouth those who don't believe but know for certain.

Last edited:

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I tell my children the truth.

But, no, abuse is when you badmouth others for what they believe, and worse than abuse if you badmouth those who don't believe but know for certain.
All beliefs are a fabrication of truth, since any belief is based on assumption first.

You Christian's fight so hard to force people to believe, but you'll lose yourselves in the end.

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I said this same thing to some Jehovah Witnesses, and they responded by saying.

"Do you believe that the sun will rise tomorrow?"

Does the sun really rise at all?

Typically believers, stuck back 2000 year's ago.

I've basically lost all respect for people who accept their beliefs alone.

Just get off my planet!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All beliefs are a fabrication of truth, since any belief is based on assumption first.

You Christian's fight so hard to force people to believe, but you'll lose yourselves in the end.
You don't listen very well. I said I don't "believe."

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Look around you and open your eyes, see what a world of beliefs has done to this tiny planet.

Your Jesus is a worm 4 making people accept they must believe anything.

A total worm.