The greatest lie on earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Belief isn't based on real sensory data, that the brain acquires to understand it's environment.

God is not the author of confusion. Fake sensory data is only percieved in magic tricks and hallucinations.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Talk about healing, do you know that I cured my own schizophrenia. For year's I suffered from the effect's of mental illness, but I discovered how to beat it. I've been clean from all Anti-pyscotics for 6 month's.

Do you want to know more?

Belief is a matter of the heart. What a man believes in his heart, so he is. Believing in the mind, that they are in a box, is fooling oneself(as that is what they do) for they come and they go, and they come and they go, as they please. This I have seen, firsthand. Of course I want to hear more, for I do not come of my own accord.There is no complexity too complex to the lover of your soul. Have a good day mate!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JellyJam came at the beginning of this, I do believe he is tormented by demons. But even if the demons meant for him to come causing disruption, what the enemy chose for evil God is working for good.
Amen!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Where are these people coming from??? It's as if it is happening with intent (from the enemy) to distract, provoke, and divide.
And then frequency is what has me thinking this.....SMH:confused:
Instead we need to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2); 'Sir, we would see Jesus' (John 12.21); 'I have set the LORD always before me' (Psalm 16.8).

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
In your mind you have decided that you do not believe it is the right thing to do. But... you already knew that. Don't play dumb.
The mind doesn't have the capacity to believe, full stop. Beliefs effect the normal operation of the brain, but the true believer will never understand that.
Because the belief they carry controls all the sensory information. This is why believers are so defensive, the belief is protecting itself like a virus does.

I rest my case. There will be no further replies.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The True believers actually carry a cross, and I carry my cross for your sake and for all others.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Take that, Christianity Board! You ignorant believers you! Bested every one of you in less than two pages!

And with that...

image.png

P.S. You can try and get me to reply again, but you won't succeed. You have all been found wanting!!!

antonout.jpg

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take that, Christianity Board! You ignorant believers you! Bested every one of you in less than two pages!

And with that...

image.png

P.S. You can try and get me to reply again, but you won't succeed. You have all been found wanting!!!:D:p

antonout.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mind doesn't have the capacity to believe, full stop. Beliefs effect the normal operation of the brain, but the true believer will never understand that.
Because the belief they carry controls all the sensory information. This is why believers are so defensive, the belief is protecting itself like a virus does.

Per your belief.

And you cannot see the self-defeating rationale?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where are these people coming from??? It's as if it is happening with intent (from the enemy) to distract, provoke, and divide.
And then frequency is what has me thinking this.....SMH:confused:

Oh I have no doubt Satan has been attacking this forum for some time now. Much is coming to fruition now with so many who no longer visit here, at least not as much as they used to :( There are several on here who are praying against all of this division and nastiness.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it is sad that somebody so deceived can attempt to manipulate people to such an extent. He is obviously in need of the saving grace of God but will deny it until his dying breath.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That humans need to believe.
That they need to believe what exactly?

God never attempts to prove he exists. Instead in the revelation of his word it is a presupposition, and everything else stems from this. For example Genesis 1:1.

As far as belief in the Gospel of Christ? This is granted by God to his chosen.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I have no doubt Satan has been attacking this forum for some time now. Much is coming to fruition now with so many who no longer visit here, at least not as much as they used to :( There are several on here who are praying against all of this division and nastiness.
Yes and we must be bold to speak against any demonic influence that tries to cause confusion. I am thankful that most of the longstanding members can rightly divide the truth.!:)

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God rested His case in the beginning, before you believed your first belief.

Reactions: faithfulness