The greatest lie on earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look around you and open your eyes, see what a world of beliefs has done to this tiny planet.

Your Jesus is a worm 4 making people accept they must believe anything.

A total worm.

Told you, they were not in a box. Enter by the door(Jesus) and they will be gone from you forever.Then you will not have regret for the things they made you do and say. Regret and the pain is replaced by joy(joy unspeakable),and peace(peace that surpasses understanding).

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look around you and open your eyes, see what a world of beliefs has done to this tiny planet.

A total worm.
You see the symptoms and only what is seen and think you have it all figured out, but are blind to the cause. You are like a blind man cursing the sky he does not see.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
All beliefs are a lie!
hard to...believe, but true, yeh. They even masquerade as the term "belief," when obviously no one has any Beliefs, as beliefs by definition would be subject to change, right. Tell me one of your Beliefs and i will tell you an Absolute Truth, i guess, huh

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

A total worm.
Ah, so you have erroneous beliefs too, see
"Jesus" never did that to anyone, that I can read?

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well most all of them do... including yourself... that is believe something. Do not all of us believe at least in part what our natural eyes see and what our natural ears hear? When was the last time you walked against a red light at a traffic intersection paying no attention whatsoever to the vehicles coming from the direction where the green light allowed them to go? You believed in the significance of the red light, did you not?
Using your exact same words to appropriate the exact same truth upon yourself
using you for the example, since it is your words:

Is it true that when you(I am not talking about anyone else, I am talking just about you)
disobey a commandment of Jesus Christ, it is because you did not believe in the significance of the Word of God, did you not?

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The irony aside, what can we believe?

We start by only believing what we perceive. If there is an intelligence behind the perceptions then it becomes a message. If we believe the message we have faith in the messenger, and trust any other messages they send.

So where is the breakdown?
The breakdown is that if it is true that you believe what you perceive as you have posted
then if what you have perceived is not the truth then what you believe is not the truth.

So tell me
how do you know everything you have perceived is the truth?

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
What are you saying?
Ah well, i didn't mean to say anything wadr, i was just asking stuff.

the lady just said that God wants our souls "saved" and i posted a v that might give a diff impression, and so then we got the rest of the story, the other v, "he who loses his life (soul) will save it," and so i asked if the proselytizing or mission would now stop?
The breakdown is that if it is true that you believe what you perceive as you have posted
then if what you have perceived is not the truth then what you believe is not the truth.

So tell me
how do you know everything you have perceived is the truth?
easy right; the knowledge of good and evil!

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah well, i didn't mean to say anything wadr, the lady just said that God wants our souls "saved" and i posted a v that might give a diff impression,

easy right; the knowledge of good and evil!
The knowledge of good and evil does not determine your perception of it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
The knowledge of good and evil does not determine
if what you perceive is true or false.
so you say, but wadr imo they are the same thing, only "true or false" have been substituted for "good or evil" i think. If (i "believe" that) what i perceive is "true," i have made a judgement that usually precludes me from seeking any higher truth on the matter; and i will of course never "believe" that what i perceive is false, right?

Or who makes the judgement call about what i perceive, iow?

Reactions: Helen

st3712

Jun 15, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so you say, but wadr imo they are the same thing, only "true or false" have been substituted for "good or evil" i think. If (i believe that) what i perceive is "true," ihave made a judgement that usually precludes me from seeking any higher truth on the matter; and i will of course never "believe" that what i perceive is false, right?
How come you cannot perceive what I said to you?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
How come you cannot perceive what I said to you?
Who says i didn't? It was completely logical, and the sense was not hard to grasp imo
now my turn,
How come you couldn't just answer my Q?
my perception of what? The knowledge, or the good and evil?

Reactions: Helen and ScottA