The Holy Spirit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I explained the context of my statement. I ignored your answer because you were wrong in spite of your "knowledge"

Perhaps you simply need another decade. Jesus "is" both God and Savior. He is NOT God the supreme (father).

They are two distinct and different entities.
I see you like to play dodgeball. Everyone can follow our interaction and I proved you were wrong and its not 2 people like you FALSELY claimed in 2 Peter 1:1

1- you were wrong its 1 Person not 2
2- you were wrong , denied it and have switched the argument
3- I never mentioned anything about "supreme god" that was your attempt and changing the discussion
4- you do not have the ability to stay on topic with 2 Peter 1:1
5- you really do not know Greek like you claimed otherwise you would of originally said its 1 Person not 2 when I asked the question in the first place.
6- if you want to save face then man up and admit you were wrong and quit the evasion tactics.

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
see you like to play dodgeball. Everyone can follow our interaction and I proved you were wrong and its not 2 people like you FALSELY claimed in 2 Peter 1:1

1- you were wrong its 1 Person not 2
2- you were wrong , denied it and have switched the argument
3- I never mentioned anything about "supreme god" that was your attempt and changing the discussion
4- you do not have the ability to stay on topic with 2 Peter 1:1
5- you really do not know Greek like you claimed otherwise you would of originally said its 1 Person not 2 when I asked the question in the first place.
6- if you want to save face then man up and admit you were wrong and quit the evasion tactics.

hope this helps !!!

Keep clicking your heels but spinning in a circle just digs you deeper

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, i dont deny saying that. its correct

God is the Father, Jesus is the Son. They are NOT the same person
Except it’s not both of them in 2 Peter 1:1 it’s only Christ who is our God and Savior.

nice try but once again you lost your own game of dodgeball . Another swing and a miss as they say. You struck out. 0/10 batting average so far. I’m batting 10/10 .

next…….

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All those pretty words yet nothing of substance relative to the questions at hand. I did defend my position and you have yet to establish yours by scripture. ( that hasn't been overlooked) Where is the scripture that contradicts what I said?

I am saddened and disappointed with your reply. Describing what you called pretty words in a derogatory manner. Are in fact words quoted from our scriptures. So you have revealed what is in your heart of what is really going on. Belief in and following Yahweh is not about academic intellectual prowess which is deeply rooted in the Greek mindset and reading the Bible from a Greek Plato philosophical perspective, no it is about mercy, kindness, love, redemption, innocent blood. It is about the heart and a willingness to serve, to learn, to grow, and then grow some more and along the way have the liberty to change what you once believed as truth because you hear, read or have revealed to you that what you believed was to be truth may not have been so. Then you Praise Yah for His grace and lovingkindness and move on.

I am not going to debate with you anymore on this as your last reply has and is boarding on blasphemy of our scriptures which has been revealed not only in some of the replies to my post but also to others which is a shame. The fact is Yeshua was from the beginning. Just because this truth does not fit into your narrative does not make it an untruth. I really really hope that you find the heart of the matter, and the heart of the reason why we follow Yahweh. It is not about being an intellect. It is about faith, and then trying to learn what pleases Him, trying to learn how He wants to be worshipped. Then showing that same love and mercy that He has bestowed upon us to others.

1 Tim. 6:3-6 NKJ
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain.

2 Tim. 2:22-26 NKJ
22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

I am not continuing in this dispute and foolishness. Fact is the Holy Spirit is all through the OT. I have proven that in previous post and also in the video above.

I really really hope you find the heart in following Yahweh. Please again note I will not be replying anymore to you.

Shalom Friend

Reactions: ChristisGod

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am saddened and disappointed with your reply. Describing what you called pretty words in a derogatory manner.

Your perception is not in any way the truth though

Are in fact words quoted from our scriptures. So you have revealed what is in your heart of what is really going on.

I doubt you are capable of going there

Yahweh is not about academic intellectual prowess which is deeply rooted in the Greek mindset and reading the Bible from a Greek Plato philosophical perspective, no it is about mercy, kindness, love, redemption, innocent blood. It is about the heart and a willingness to serve, to learn, to grow, and then grow some more and along the way have the liberty to change what you once believed as truth because you hear, read or have revealed to you that what you believed was to be truth may not have been so. Then you Praise Yah for His grace and lovingkindness and move on.

What exactly does that say or establish relative to the points on the table?

I am not going to debate with you anymore on this as your last reply has and is boarding on blasphemy of our scriptures which has been revealed not only in some of the replies to my post but also to others which is a shame.

Really? Exactly how did you come to that conclusion? Show me the things that equate to "bordering on blasphemy" please

The fact is Yeshua was from the beginning. Just because this truth does not fit into your narrative does not make it an untruth. I really really hope that you find the heart of the matter, and the heart of the reason why we follow Yahweh. It is not about being an intellect. It is about faith, and then trying to learn what pleases Him, trying to learn how He wants to be worshipped. Then showing that same love and mercy that He has bestowed upon us to others.

Saying it time after time doesn't make it any "truer" than when I refuted the premise earlier by correctly defining it. The fact you don't "like it" doesn't alter the factual accuracy of what I said.

I am not continuing in this dispute and foolishness. Fact is the Holy Spirit is all through the OT. I have proven that in previous post and also in the video above.

I really really hope you find the heart in following Yahweh. Please again note I will not be replying anymore to you.

Typical fear threat reaction of those whose points are so weak they cannot stand legitimate scrutiny

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am saddened and disappointed with your reply. Describing what you called pretty words in a derogatory manner. Are in fact words quoted from our scriptures. So you have revealed what is in your heart of what is really going on. Belief in and following Yahweh is not about academic intellectual prowess which is deeply rooted in the Greek mindset and reading the Bible from a Greek Plato philosophical perspective, no it is about mercy, kindness, love, redemption, innocent blood. It is about the heart and a willingness to serve, to learn, to grow, and then grow some more and along the way have the liberty to change what you once believed as truth because you hear, read or have revealed to you that what you believed was to be truth may not have been so. Then you Praise Yah for His grace and lovingkindness and move on.

I am not going to debate with you anymore on this as your last reply has and is boarding on blasphemy of our scriptures which has been revealed not only in some of the replies to my post but also to others which is a shame. The fact is Yeshua was from the beginning. Just because this truth does not fit into your narrative does not make it an untruth. I really really hope that you find the heart of the matter, and the heart of the reason why we follow Yahweh. It is not about being an intellect. It is about faith, and then trying to learn what pleases Him, trying to learn how He wants to be worshipped. Then showing that same love and mercy that He has bestowed upon us to others.

1 Tim. 6:3-6 NKJ
3 If anyone teaches otherwise and does not consent to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which accords with godliness,
4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions,
5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
6 Now godliness with contentment is great gain.

2 Tim. 2:22-26 NKJ
22 Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
24 And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient,
25 in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth,
26 and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.

Shalom Friend
Amen you are correct my friend, excellent response.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your perception is not in any way the truth though

I doubt you are capable of going there

Typical fear threat reaction of those whose points are so weak they cannot stand legitimate scrutiny
Just like with 2 Peter 1:1.

1- your perception was false therefor it was not true.
2- you were not capable of backing up your false claim that it was 2 persons
3- you feared dealing with the text after I corrected you resulting in nothing but ad hominem attacks since your argument was exposed as weak indeed. It failed the scrutiny from the Greek text which I used to expose your errors that it was 1 Person Jesus Christ who is called our God and Savior, not 2 persons liked you assumed. Your method is eisegesis ( reading your ideas into the text( whereas I demonstrated exegesis( letting the text form my ideas).

hope this helps !!!

Last edited:

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just like with 2 Peter 1:1.

1- your perception was false therefor it was not true.
2- you were not capable of backing up your false claim that it was 2 persons
3- you feared dealing with the text after I corrected you resulting in nothing but ad hominem attacks since your argument was exposed as weak indeed. It failed the scrutiny from the Greek text which I used to expose your errors that it was 1 Person Jesus Christ who is called our God and Savior, not 2 persons liked you assumed. Your method is eisegesis ( reading your ideas into the text( whereas I demonstrated exegesis( letting the text form my ideas).

hope this helps !!!
again, no

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
again, no
Denial and I’m not talking about the river de Nile. The proof is in the pudding and you have been refuted and shown the errors of your conclusion in 2 Peter 1:1. It’s 1 Person not 2 like you made up.

Are there any more passages on the Deity of Christ you want to debate ?

hope this helps !!!

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Denial and I’m not talking about the river de Nile. The proof is in the pudding and you have been refuted and shown the errors of your conclusion in 2 Peter 1:1. It’s 1 Person not 2 like you made up.

Are there any more passages on the Deity of Christ you want to debate ?

hope this helps !!!

I have already explained your false premise and the correct answer- all your circular spinning doesn't change it.