The Human Global Consciousness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
over the years there has been many scientific experments that have proved that all humans are conected on some subconsious level.of corse most christains already know that to be true.it is one of the reasons prayer is such a powerful thing we are all connected to each other and to our creator this subconsiuos relationship can me measured when enough people are reacting to an event on a consious or unconsious level there is a physical reaction in the universe that can be detected (God feels this connection on a one to one basis).For example on New years Eve everyone is aware that a new year is about to start and that collective thought can be registered.It also works on a precognative level for example about 4 hours before the 9/11 attacks there was a spike in the measured collective thought,this happened again before the Indonesian Tsunami.All of us at sometime has sensed/felt this energy,it might have been you just had a bad feeling before somthing happened,or have you ever walked into a room shortly after a heated argument and felt it in the air even if you were not present when it happened,or watched a mob sceene on the news and see how the violence seems to build as it is felt it becomes a mass hysteria that most cant explain afterwards.This web site sponcered by prinseton university has been monitering the human connection for about five years it feeds the near real time information to the computer and can be represented in a varity of ways,the simplest being a button on the link that turns color when our subconsious thoughts know somthing is about to happen in the world.When the button is red (abnormal)and the longer it is red the bigger the event will be,when the buttons green all is normal(see the site for futher explannations)So for those of you who are interested in watching the human connection what I call prayer in action go to the link and watch for a couple days. http://noosphere.princeton.edu/

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
by the way the button has been red for about 2 hrs today June 13,if it stays red for another couple hours I would expect a major world event within48 hrs. possiably a large quake or major political,finacial type news just have to wait and see what we know that we dont know we know

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
July 3,2006Button has been red for last 5 hours tonight (6 P.M. to 11P.m.)and its still red, hopefully its cause alot of people are celebrating the holiday and not because somthing bad is going to happen I have never seen it red this long

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Well after watching N.Korea fire its 7 missiles yesterday and seeing their actions condemned by the world it explains why the button was red for so long

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The button was deep red for almost 21/2+ hours last night then this morning I hear the about the terriost threat on New York/New Jersey tunnel and also about Iran threating Israel,and more missiles talk from Korea