The Incarnation of God, Death of Man.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The second person of the Trinity is the Word.

At the incarnation the Word took on flesh and became Jesus Christ.

His flesh is 100% human. But it did not exist until the incarnation.

His spirit is the second person of the Trinity.
This philosophy is based on the assumption that the "Word" of John 1:1 was a living divine being prior to becoming a man. The "logos" is nowhere identified as a divine being in the OT. It did not become a living being until Messiah was conceived through his Father YHWH speaking him into existence. YHWH's spoken words and thoughts became flesh.

When they refer to the eternal existence of Jesus in the Old Testament it concerned his spirit, not his flesh.
Please cite an OT reference that teaches about the Son's eternal existence.

When they talk about Jesus as Messiah it concerns his flesh.

His flesh died on the cross, the spirit did not.
If his spirit did not die, then he wasn't dead. Where are we taught that the spirit in man cannot die? If that were true, then all unbelievers will have eternal life. Yet, Yeshua said only those who are in him have eternal life.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It seems to me that you need to stop spending all your time learning doctrines from videos and start learning what Scripture actually teaches.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Since you who has admitted you're not a Christian.
This forum would not allow me to post my non-trinitarian beliefs as a Christian. In order to be part of the "new" Christianity one must be trinitarian contrary to Scripture. My "other Faith" is the Biblical faith in Messiah Yeshua as the Son of Almighty YHWH. I see you avoided my other post. Can't you cite Scripture without having a video twist them for you?

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This forum would not allow me to post my non-trinitarian beliefs as a Christian. In order to be part of the "new" Christianity one must be trinitarian contrary to Scripture. My "other Faith" is the Biblical faith in Messiah Yeshua as the Son of Almighty YHWH. I see you avoided my other post. Can't you cite Scripture without having a video twist them for you?
You Christianity? How cult of you.

You do not have to faiths. False claim.

You post so many things that just do not warrent a response.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second person of the Trinity is the Word.
ok, fine. I been posting this and no trinitarian can answer. the WORD in John 1:3 is he not the "LORD" of Isaiah 44:24 who made all things, yes or no?

be careful as how you answer.

PICJAG.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You post so many things that just do not warrent a response.
OK. I'll make it easy for you.

You wrote, "When they refer to the eternal existence of Jesus in the Old Testament it concerned his spirit, not his flesh."

Please cite one OT reference that teaches about the Son's eternal existence.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, fine. I been posting this and no trinitarian can answer. the WORD in John 1:3 is he not the "LORD" of Isaiah 44:24 who made all things, yes or no?

be careful as how you answer.

PICJAG.
You have been answered in the past and rejected every answer.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK. I'll make it easy for you.

You wrote, "When they refer to the eternal existence of Jesus in the Old Testament it concerned his spirit, not his flesh."

Please cite one OT reference that teaches about the Son's eternal existence.
There are none. It speaks of the eternal existence of God. In the old testament being the first, second and third persons of the Trinity. The first frequently called father and the third usually the Holy Spirit.

The reason is there was no son of God until the incarnation. Just as with Adam, who was not called son of God until created.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
There are none. It speaks of the eternal existence of God. In the old testament being the first, second and third persons of the Trinity. The first frequently called father and the third usually the Holy Spirit.

The reason is there was no son of God until the incarnation. Just as with Adam, who was not called son of God until created.
Correct. There are none which means your statement I quoted was false. There is no trinity in the OT. Neither is there a "second person" in the OT. Neither is the Holy Spirit said to be a third person in the OT. That is a bunch of philosophy made up by post-apostolic Gentile Christians who knew not the Scriptures and who had succumbed to the mystery of iniquity, wolves, false teachers, and false prophets.

There is no such thing as an incarnation. The Son was created and conceived as a 100% man. He was never a divine spirit being.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct. There are none which means your statement I quoted was false. There is no trinity in the OT. Neither is there a "second person" in the OT. Neither is the Holy Spirit said to be a third person in the OT. That is a bunch of philosophy made up by post-apostolic Gentile Christians who knew not the Scriptures and who had succumbed to the mystery of iniquity, wolves, false teachers, and false prophets.

There is no such thing as an incarnation. The Son was created and conceived as a 100% man. He was never a divine spirit being.
You do not read well. There most assuredly is a Trinity, but Jesus Christ is not eternal.

His spirit, the second person of the Trinity most assuredly is.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have been answered in the past and rejected every answer.
give the post to the answeres then. if rejected must been a good reason, but to give benift of the doubt please post the number, and or topic.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PLEASE post those scriptures.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not read well. There most assuredly is a Trinity, but Jesus Christ is not eternal.
LET'S SEE BY THE SCRIPTURES IF HE'S ETERNAL, MEANING THE "CHRIST".
scripture, 1 Timothy 6:14 "That thou keep [this] commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, [who][ is] the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;
1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Jesus the "CHRIST" is immortal. definition time, immortality: the ability to live forever; eternal life

now revelation time, verse 16 states he's the "ONLY" one who have "eternal life", or immortality.

what do this means as to a trinity? if he's the only one who is "IMMORTAL", then where do that leave your so called "father?" your first person of the trinity? .... well. "ONLY" means one, and Jesus the "CHRIST" is the only one who is eternal. so that just eliminate any trinity of 3 persons..

PICJAG.

this is what we been saying, some people just don't A. read their bibles, B. nor believe what it says.