The Incarnation of God, Death of Man.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have paid attention then. Do your own research.
ok, laying all aside, just give me your answer then. is the Person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24 yes or no.

simple, a yes or no please....

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, laying all aside, just give me your answer then. is the Person in John 1:3 is the same person in Isaiah 44:24 yes or no.

simple, a yes or no please....

PICJAG.
That is not a yes or no question.

John is talking about the second person the Trinity, who is the Word. The Word that took on the flesh of Jesus Christ without ever ceasing to be the second person.

Isaiah is not describing the incarnation. He is talking to the listeners of that day, whom he created the womb. He declared himself the creator of Everything.

And remember word and Word do not mean the same thing.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not a yes or no question.

John is talking about the second person the Trinity, who is the Word. The Word that took on the flesh of Jesus Christ without ever ceasing to be the second person.

Isaiah is not describing the incarnation. He is talking to the listeners of that day, whom he created the womb. He declared himself the creator of Everything.

And remember word and Word do not mean the same thing.
ok then John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

ok here in Joh 1:1 the word was God. this word that is God, is the ONE we're speaking of. verse 2 the "SAME" was in the beginning with God, THAT WORD. the same "word" that was made flesh, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

now are we on the same page?. the Word who is Jesus the Christ, THAT PERSON.

now is Jesus , here in John 1:3 the same PERSON in Isaiah 44:24 YES or NO your answer please

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok then John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 "The same was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

ok here in Joh 1:1 the word was God. this word that is God, is the ONE we're speaking of. verse 2 the "SAME" was in the beginning with God, THAT WORD. the same "word" that was made flesh, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

now are we on the same page?. the Word who is Jesus the Christ, THAT PERSON.

now is Jesus , here in John 1:3 the same PERSON in Isaiah 44:24 YES or NO your answer please

PICJAG.
No, the Word is the second person of the Trinity. He took on flesh and became Jesus Christ. Meaning the second person of God indwelling the created flesh of Jesus Christ.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the Word is the second person of the Trinity. He took on flesh and became Jesus Christ. Meaning the second person of God indwelling the created flesh of Jesus Christ.
ok, is your second person indwelling that created flesh the same person in Isaiah 44:24 yes or no?

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CoreIssue, is you still here? is your second person indwelling that created flesh the same person in Isaiah 44:24 yes or no?

PICJAG.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, is your second person indwelling that created flesh the same person in Isaiah 44:24 yes or no?

PICJAG.
Isaiah 44:24 New International Version (NIV)
Jerusalem to Be Inhabited
24 “This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:

I am the Lord,
the Maker of all things,
who stretches out the heavens,
who spreads out the earth by myself,

Genesis makes it clear the Trinity did all of creation.

So it is talking about the Trinity here.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 44:24 New International Version (NIV)
Jerusalem to Be Inhabited
24 “This is what the Lord says—
your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:

I am the Lord,
the Maker of all things,
who stretches out the heavens,
who spreads out the earth by myself,

Genesis makes it clear the Trinity did all of creation.

So it is talking about the Trinity here.
last time,
is your second person indwelling that created flesh the same person in Isaiah 44:24 yes or no?

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it's a shame, christian can't answer ya or na. if you don't know just say so instead of lying.

PICJAG.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures are clear, Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

he was "ALONE" and "BY HIMSELF"

Nehemiah 9:6 "Thou, [even] thou, [art] LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all [things] that [are] therein, the seas, and all that [is] therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee".

ONLY "ONE" person made all things.

Jeremiah 10:12 "He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion".

his "POWER", his "WISDOM"? 1 Corinthians 1:24 "But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God". CHRIST is God in flesh, yes that Spirit that indwells that CREATED flesh. the SAME ONE PERSON.

PICJAG.

D

Dave L

Typical trinitarian response. Attack the messenger rather than the message.
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ [as defined by scripture] is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” (1 John 4:3)

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ [as defined by scripture] is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” (1 John 4:3)
Why would you quote that verse since I believe the Messiah has come in the flesh? I certainly would not call him Jesus Christ, but I do call him Yeshua the Messiah which is his Scriptural name.

D

Dave L

Why would you quote that verse since I believe the Messiah has come in the flesh? I certainly would not call him Jesus Christ, but I do call him Yeshua the Messiah which is his Scriptural name.
You believe a false Christ came in the flesh = Spirit of Antichrist.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
You believe a false Christ came in the flesh = Spirit of Antichrist.
How is Yeshua the Messiah a false Christ? The verse tells me that I should believe the Messiah has come In the flesh. You, however, teach that God has come in the flesh. Who is the false teacher?

D

Dave L

How is Yeshua the Messiah a false Christ? The verse tells me that I should believe the Messiah has come In the flesh. You, however, teach that God has come in the flesh. Who is the false teacher?
Christ is trinitarian. Anything but that is false.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second person of the Trinity is the Word.

At the incarnation the Word took on flesh and became Jesus Christ.

His flesh is 100% human. But it did not exist until the incarnation.

His spirit is the second person of the Trinity.

Just like we are a union of flesh and spirit without the to ever becoming one substance, so was it Jesus Christ.

When they refer to the eternal existence of Jesus in the Old Testament it concerned his spirit, not his flesh.

When they talk about Jesus as Messiah it concerns his flesh.

His flesh died on the cross, the spirit did not.
Without the Holy Spirit of God, being both the Father and the Son (John 14:23), within a person, they do not have a spirit unto themselves.
In KJV- Gen. "Adam became a living soul" (Genesis 2:7), he didn't receive one.
Therefore, all who are born through Adam, have life as a living soul, because of the combination of the seed of Adam, and "the breath of life", which is Oxygen. John 8:23; 1 Cor. 15:45