The Incarnation of God, Death of Man.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Without the Holy Spirit of God, being both the Father and the Son (John 14:23), within a person, they do not have a spirit unto themselves.
In KJV- Gen. "Adam became a living soul" (Genesis 2:7), he didn't receive one.
Therefore, all who are born through Adam, have life as a living soul, because of the combination of the seed of Adam, and "the breath of life", which is Oxygen. John 8:23; 1 Cor. 15:45
Cult belief.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Christ is trinitarian. Anything but that is false.
Well, we certainly don't learn that from 1 John 4:3.

In fact, we don't learn that from any verse. The best we can do is read that into whatever text we want.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
last time,
is your second person indwelling that created flesh the same person in Isaiah 44:24 yes or no?

PICJAG
it's a shame, christian can't answer ya or na. if you don't know just say so instead of lying.

PICJAG.

The Son the second Person of the Trinity is present as the LORD in (Is. 44:24). Just as the Father is present. Just as the Holy Spirit is present.

Though three Persons, He is God, and God alone.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Son the second Person of the Trinity is present as the LORD in (Is. 44:24). Just as the Father is present. Just as the Holy Spirit is present.

Though three Persons, He is God, and God alone.

Stranger
first thanks for the reply, second we must disagree with your assessment, and here's why. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

he the I am the LORD was "Alone" and "by himself". no one else was there, so your assessment is in ERROR.

now if your second person is present as the LORD, and vice versa then it's the same ONE "PERSON", so again your assessment is reproved.

would you like to try again?

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first thanks for the reply, second we must disagree with your assessment, and here's why. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

he the I am the LORD was "Alone" and "by himself". no one else was there, so your assessment is in ERROR.

now if your second person is present as the LORD, and vice versa then it's the same ONE "PERSON", so again your assessment is reproved.

would you like to try again?

PICJAG.

I made it pretty clear. Perhaps you missed it.

Though three Persons He is God alone. Thus when He speaks as 'I' or 'alone', He is speaking as God. And God is three Persons. Just like when God said in (Gen. 1:26), "And God said, Let us make man in our image...."

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made it pretty clear. Perhaps you missed it.

Though three Persons He is God alone. Thus when He speaks as 'I' or 'alone', He is speaking as God. And God is three Persons. Just like when God said in (Gen. 1:26), "And God said, Let us make man in our image...."

Stranger
Maybe you didn't "GET IT". Titles was used here as God. the "LORD", said that he was alone, this is "ONE PERSON". so are you saying that Jesus the Son is "LORD?", yes or no.

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

see the title "LORD" was used here. so is the Word in John 1:3 the LORD, again yes or no?

your call........ :) ..... cain't wait to hear your answer.

PICJAG

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you didn't "GET IT". Titles was used here as God. the "LORD", said that he was alone, this is "ONE PERSON". so are you saying that Jesus the Son is "LORD?", yes or no.

Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

see the title "LORD" was used here. so is the Word in John 1:3 the LORD, again yes or no?

your call........ :) ..... cain't wait to hear your answer.

PICJAG

I've already given you the answer. God is One. When He speaks as God He speaks as One. He Who is One God is three Persons. I showed you in (Gen. 1:26) "And God said, Let us make man in our image...." Pretty simple.

Maybe you should send for help.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already given you the answer. God is One. When He speaks as God He speaks as One. He Who is One God is three Persons. I showed you in (Gen. 1:26) "And God said, Let us make man in our image...." Pretty simple.

Maybe you should send for help.

Stranger
ERROR on your part, "LORD" is a title, "Lord" is a title of God. but your doctrine say the Lord Is the second person. and "LORD" is the first person. and the "LORD" said he was alone, so your assessment is reproved right there.

now as for Genesis 1:26, "he" made them male and female. the "us" and the "our" is God himself to come in flesh. let's prove the "he" first.
Genesis 5:1 "This [is] the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

so the God who created Adam and Eve is "he", one person. let's see what the Lord Jesus who cannot lie say if it was one or more. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female".

how many is he Stranger? ... that's right "ONE". as said the one to come is the "diversity", or as Phil 2:6 states, "the equal share" of him. let's see it in scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". there's the "us" and the "our" of Genesis 1:26. the figure to come.

well that been reproved by the Lord Jesus himslf, so try again.

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ERROR on your part, "LORD" is a title, "Lord" is a title of God. but your doctrine say the Lord Is the second person. and "LORD" is the first person. and the "LORD" said he was alone, so your assessment is reproved right there.

now as for Genesis 1:26, "he" made them male and female. the "us" and the "our" is God himself to come in flesh. let's prove the "he" first.
Genesis 5:1 "This [is] the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
Genesis 5:2 "Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

so the God who created Adam and Eve is "he", one person. let's see what the Lord Jesus who cannot lie say if it was one or more. Matthew 19:3 "The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?Matthew 19:4 "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female".

how many is he Stranger? ... that's right "ONE". as said the one to come is the "diversity", or as Phil 2:6 states, "the equal share" of him. let's see it in scripture, Romans 5:14 "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come". there's the "us" and the "our" of Genesis 1:26. the figure to come.

well that been reproved by the Lord Jesus himslf, so try again.

PICJAG.

(Gen. 1:26) "And God said, Let us...." That is one God. Yet a plurality of Persons. "Let us"

I already told you, God speaks as one God. He is a 'He', one. One God. But God is three Persons.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
(Gen. 1:26) "And God said, Let us...." That is one God. Yet a plurality of Persons. "Let us"

I already told you, God speaks as one God. He is a 'He', one. One God. But God is three Persons.

Stranger
first thanks for the reply. second, you have told us nothing but an untruth. we have already prove, by the words of the Lord JESUS himself, that the "us" and the "our" of Genesis 1:26 is the diversified LORD, who G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in flesh that was to come, (Romans 5:14b). and the Lord Jesus himself clearly in Matthew 19:4 states that "HE" ONE PERSON made them male and female in the beginning. listen, "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female". these are the Lord Jesus words, can he lie .... NO. so why you can't believe the Lord Jesus. you say you're a christian, a follower, but are you believing what he is saying?.

so you cannot use that excuse anymore. it have been reproved.

now, let's eliminate this term "God" that you're trying to use to cover your 3 persons. you said, "I already told you, God speaks as one God". this is incorrect, he spoke as ONE "PERSON" who is one God, not as one God for all of your persons. listen. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

the person here speaking is "I" a single PERSON designation that said that he was "alone" and "by himself". so he did not speak for anyone else because no one was there in the BEGINNING with him. Uh O, do you know what that mean? the WORD in John 1:1 that was "WITH" God in the beginning is God himself the same one person who just as John 1:1c states" and the Word was God". it's the SAME PERSON. my God how blind can one be when the scripture clearly states the WORD, whom you call the son the second person of your trinity is the "SAME" LORD God without flesh, who spoke in Isaiah 44:24. do you hear what John 1:1c is saying? the Son is the Father without flesh, the same person. the WORD was God, WHY was?, because he is now "SHARED" in flesh with "US". supportive scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". NOW Stranger, are you going to say all of your 3 person are with us? well if you say yes, then who sent the son if all 3 are here? see how ignorant that sounds.

so your assessment is false, and incorrect. this is reprove again. you has been again correct by the scriptures.

now you're left with A. calling the Lord Jesus a liar, (God forbid). or B. believe his own words your choice. if not you're left with a false doctrine and a busted false god. your choice, you can contuine to walk in darkness or fess up to the truth, better known as repent. you have been corrected by the scriptures.

PICJAG

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

first thanks for the reply. second, you have told us nothing but an untruth. we have already prove, by the words of the Lord JESUS himself, that the "us" and the "our" of Genesis 1:26 is the diversified LORD, who G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') himself in flesh that was to come, (Romans 5:14b). and the Lord Jesus himself clearly in Matthew 19:4 states that "HE" ONE PERSON made them male and female in the beginning. listen, "And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female". these are the Lord Jesus words, can he lie .... NO. so why you can't believe the Lord Jesus. you say you're a christian, a follower, but are you believing what he is saying?.

so you cannot use that excuse anymore. it have been reproved.

now, let's eliminate this term "God" that you're trying to use to cover your 3 persons. you said, "I already told you, God speaks as one God". this is incorrect, he spoke as ONE "PERSON" who is one God, not as one God for all of your persons. listen. Isaiah 44:24 "Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself".

the person here speaking is "I" a single PERSON designation that said that he was "alone" and "by himself". so he did not speak for anyone else because no one was there in the BEGINNING with him. Uh O, do you know what that mean? the WORD in John 1:1 that was "WITH" God in the beginning is God himself the same one person who just as John 1:1c states" and the Word was God". it's the SAME PERSON. my God how blind can one be when the scripture clearly states the WORD, whom you call the son the second person of your trinity is the "SAME" LORD God without flesh, who spoke in Isaiah 44:24. do you hear what John 1:1c is saying? the Son is the Father without flesh, the same person. the WORD was God, WHY was?, because he is now "SHARED" in flesh with "US". supportive scripture, Matthew 1:23 "Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us". NOW Stranger, are you going to say all of your 3 person are with us? well if you say yes, then who sent the son if all 3 are here? see how ignorant that sounds.

so your assessment is false, and incorrect. this is reprove again. you has been again correct by the scriptures.

now you're left with A. calling the Lord Jesus a liar, (God forbid). or B. believe his own words your choice. if not you're left with a false doctrine and a busted false god. your choice, you can contuine to walk in darkness or fess up to the truth, better known as repent. you have been corrected by the scriptures.

PICJAG

Your concoction of the 'diversified' LORD' is meaningless.

I told you that God is one. He will be called He because He is one God. When He speaks, He speaks as God alone. When He speaks He says 'I' as God is One. But God is three Persons.

The Father is God and so can be called God. The Son is God and so can be called God. The Holy Spirit is God and so can be called God. They can be addressed as God individually or as all three as God.

God the Father sent God the Son.

Oh gee, a multiple choice with only your answers to choose from. How pathetic. How about I choose what I have already told you. You're free to label it what you want.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your concoction of the 'diversified' LORD' is meaningless.

I told you that God is one. He will be called He because He is one God. When He speaks, He speaks as God alone. When He speaks He says 'I' as God is One. But God is three Persons.

The Father is God and so can be called God. The Son is God and so can be called God. The Holy Spirit is God and so can be called God. They can be addressed as God individually or as all three as God.

God the Father sent God the Son.

Oh gee, a multiple choice with only your answers to choose from. How pathetic. How about I choose what I have already told you. You're free to label it what you want.

Stranger
ok, let's see if you can tell the diffrence. is the Father "LORD" or the "Lord". which one?.

your answer please.

PICJAG

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok, let's see if you can tell the diffrence. is the Father "LORD" or the "Lord". which one?.

your answer please.

PICJAG

You need to give the Scripture you have in mind.

Stranger

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to give the Scripture you have in mind.

Stranger
quit stalling, no need to give scripture, it's all over the bible. and since you say the Father is separate and distinct from the son, then the titles should be easy to tell apart...... (smile).

now your answer please. is the Father the "LORD" or the "Lord". which one?.

PICJAG.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quit stalling, no need to give scripture, it's all over the bible. and since you say the Father is separate and distinct from the son, then the titles should be easy to tell apart...... (smile).

now your answer please. is the Father the "LORD" or the "Lord". which one?.

PICJAG.

I'm not stalling. I have said the term God refers to all three Persons. So can the other names used of God. If it is used of God the Father, then it is God the Father who is being addressed. Same is true with the Son, and Holy Spirit.

Stranger

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

your answer please.

PICJAG
Actually, if I may answer, both. He is "LORD" when that title is erroneously used in place of "YHWH" and He is "Lord" when it is a translation of "Adonai" as in its first use in Genesis 15:2. However, He is NOT "Lord" when it refers to a title of the Son.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not stalling. I have said the term God refers to all three Persons. So can the other names used of God. If it is used of God the Father, then it is God the Father who is being addressed. Same is true with the Son, and Holy Spirit.

Stranger
that's not what we asked. so are you saying that the title "LORD" is the "SAME" person as the "Lord?", yes or no.

your answer please.

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, if I may answer, both. He is "LORD" when that title is erroneously used in place of "YHWH" and He is "Lord" when it is a translation of "Adonai" as in its first use in Genesis 15:2. However, He is NOT "Lord" when it refers to a title of the Son.
so he's both, thank you for your answer. now, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". is this the same person? yes or no.

your answer please.

PICJAG

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
The Son is only called "God" in our English Bibles. He is not called "God" in Hebrew or Greek, but "elohim" and "theos", both of which are titles of beings other than the Father. When "elohim" is used of the Son, it cannot refer to "YHWH Elohim" since Yeshua himself said his Father (YHWH) is the "only true Elohim (God)" John 17:3.

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
so he's both, thank you for your answer. now, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". is this the same person? yes or no.

your answer please.

PICJAG
No.