The Influence of Islam on Christendom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we are truly free and know how to think...we see we have a choice between 2 worldviews...the Judaic (salvation is of the Jews)...or else the Islamic view (become like us or die).
Of course there is a world view that is neither Judaic nor Islamic, and that is from the New Testament, which is neither Judaism not Islam.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the modern church has rejected that holy calling...instead making a universal totalitarian effort that seeks to make all men the same...upon penalty of being sent to hell.
OK, nevermind, I see where you are going with this.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I mean to show is that the very doctrines taught by the modern church deny the freedom that Jesus came to bring...and that the rulers in the church have opted for a more Islamic worldview..a totalitarian worldview...that says become like us or die.

It's not the church that gives the ultimatum, it's Jesus.

John3:3 "Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's not the church that gives the ultimatum, it's Jesus.

John3:3 "Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again."

You are making my point by unwittingly imposing a totalitarian interpretation on the text. There is no life or death duality in the words of Jesus. They are in your mind...planted there through a totalitarian indoctrination.

Thank you for the example.

Reactions: amadeus

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so bam keep ignoring the pertinent parts of my post, that you cannot refute, and instead moaning like a 13 yearold girl on her first menses, ok, idc. The kings are coming, and you cannot see them, and they are going to eat you. You think your kids turning gay is bad, wait until they turn Muslim ladies
wadr that is more what i am objecting to than manifesting, at least imo. Have some ppl who claim "Muslim" become politicized? Sure, but again, how many Arab bases do we have surrounding us?

Di you even know how many US bases surround Arab countries, on the exact other side of the planet? The horse pulls the cart, right? Only not in your or faithfulness' pov? Fine, you are entitled to your opinion, but you cannot even pretend that it lines up with reality

So wadr you are just embarrassing yourself ok

pure comedy, ok
View attachment 8127
now someone pls tell me how political and totalitarian Islam is, jesus h christ already. Do i get tired of doing this, knowing full well no one will hear. Wth is to be done with you hopeless hypocrites anyway

so bam keep ignoring the pertinent parts of my post, that you cannot refute, and instead moaning like a 13 yearold girl on her first menses, ok, idc. The kings are coming, and you cannot see them, and they are going to eat you. You think your kids turning gay is bad, wait until they turn Muslim ladies

9/11 II coming soon to a neighborhood near you, with the influx of Mohamedans flooding the country.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are making my point by unwittingly imposing a totalitarian interpretation on the text. There is no life or death duality in the words of Jesus. They are in your mind...planted there through a totalitarian indoctrination.

Thank you for the example.
The duality is there. If you are born again, you can enter the kingdom. If you are not, you cannot.

Claiming that I only see it because I've been indoctinated is a classic Ad Hominem argument, as you've abandoned a defense of your assertion or a refutation of my assertion preferring to make your argument against me personally.

Surmising whether or not I've been indoctrinated does not begin to address my assertion.

In that you chose to respond with a fallacy, I can only imagine that you are actually not able to refute my assertion. And that would be difficult, since I'm simply quoting Jesus' Own words.

Besides . . . we can play those word games all day long . . .

You unwittingly impose a totalitarianism over my response in stating catagorically, "they are in your mind . . ." You've asserted the authority to say so, but without any foundation.

This is no different then the child that says over and over and over, no, you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong, without ever saying why.

Much love!

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The duality is there. If you are born again, you can enter the kingdom. If you are not, you cannot.

Claiming that I only see it because I've been indoctinated is a classic Ad Hominem argument, as you've abandoned a defense of your assertion or a refutation of my assertion preferring to make your argument against me personally.

Surmising whether or not I've been indoctrinated does not begin to address my assertion.

In that you chose to respond with a fallacy, I can only imagine that you are actually not able to refute my assertion. And that would be difficult, since I'm simply quoting Jesus' Own words.

Besides . . . we can play those word games all day long . . .

You unwittingly impose a totalitarianism over my response in stating catagorically, "they are in your mind . . ." You've asserted the authority to say so, but without any foundation.

This is no different then the child that says over and over and over, no, you're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong, without ever saying why.

Much love.

If you look at the text without the totalitarian mindset...Jesus is speaking of a spiritual faculty that comes along with being born from above...that of seeing kingdom things.

That is akin to saying that if you were to get the gift of a set of binoculars...you would be able to see farther things.

To make it about going to hell or not is not even closely relatable based on the text. That is an interpretation imposed on the text.

So the verse you posted is about seeing. The meaning of the text is very spiritual...and meant for right now. It doesn't say...will not see the kingdom...as in a future time. no...it is about seeing right now. Present tense. as in...Cannot see...

As in...if you don't have binoculars you cannot see the farther things.

So this is not about a future judgment but about entering into a new realm of life by the Spirit. That kind of life is eternal in nature...and spiritual. And we get those spiritual faculties in this life so we can bear spiritual fruit...right now. There is no point in bearing spiritual fruit after we leave this earth.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tbh i find either extreme rather disturbing, and willfully ignorant of reality?
fwiw Muslims are awesome ppl, even if they certainly do have their Strangers too i guess, nothing wrong with that tho imo

Yes. There are lot of Muslims out there who are truly wonderful individuals, and I don't say it condescendingly. I've known several who were and are very courteous, respectful, kind, friendly. But like any religious group in history, there are also those whom Satan has overcome through a spirit of hatred. Christianity is certainly no exception to this. In fact, in some ways Christianity may epitomize it most of all these days. But no matter who the enemy manifests himself through, we have to call a spade a spade, whether among our own religion or anyone else's.

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I think we all realize that Islam is a totalitarian system. I don't say just religion since Islam covers a lot more than just religious ideas. Islam also ventures into the political sphere...seeking to control every aspect of a person's life.

On a religious level...the world is seen by these as either being in submission to God (as in Islam) or else to be seen as an infidel. Fidelity is seen as being embodied only in exclusivity to it's own worldview. All else is to be converted or destroyed. This is totalitarianism in a nutshell.

Judaism on the other hand is a two tiered religion. There is the holy nation...and they who are the righteous among the nations. We know that Jews actually dissuade people from converting to Judaism...instead citing salvation by following the Noahide laws...based on a universal righteousness. And besides the Jews see their nation as the light to the other nations. Jews do NOT impose the weight of the 613 laws of Judaism on non-Jews. That is both the prerogative and responsibility that goes with being a Jew in the world.

So then Judaism is NOT totalitarian in it's out look.

So which world-view have we adopted in modern Christendom?

The totalitarian one.
The Noahide laws have nothing to do with Noah and are Talmudic. And for the uneducated, they also include the beheading of heathens and what Talmudic Jews call infidels . That includes all who follow Yeshua who is a sorcerer , the bastard child of the whore Mary who conceived out of wedlock another man's son (not Joseph's). It's funny, all these heads of countries including the Vatican signed the deal with the synagogue of satan accepting the Talmudic Noahide laws yet did not consider what the Talmud says about the ONE AND ONLY MESSIAH and his mother and those who follow Him???

And people are going to be surprised by what is on the horizon??? Seems men are going to receive in RETRIBUTION what they signed on for.

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Noahide laws have nothing to do with Noah and are Talmudic. And for the uneducated, they also include the beheading of heathens and what Talmudic Jews call infidels . That includes all who follow Yeshua who is a sorcerer , the bastard child of the whore Mary who conceived out of wedlock another man's son (not Joseph's). It's funny, all these heads of countries including the Vatican signed the deal with the synagogue of satan accepting the Talmudic Noahide laws yet did not consider what the Talmud says about the ONE AND ONLY MESSIAH and his mother and those who follow Him???

And people are going to be surprised by what is on the horizon??? Seems men are going to receive in RETRIBUTION what they signed on for.

I'm not speaking of the very real sectarian and elitist stance of the leaders among the Jews....but of the tradition of there being a way out for non-Jews based on a righteous life...especially one that showed kindness to the Jews. And this is an accepted tenet of Judaism. Have you heard of Yad Vashem?

Do you know of any corollary in Christianity?

Reactions: faithfulness

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not speaking of the very real sectarian and elitist stance of the leaders among the Jews....but of the tradition of there being a way out for non-Jews based on a righteous life...especially one that showed kindness to the Jews. And this is an accepted tenet of Judaism. Have you heard of Yad Vashem?

Do you know of any corollary in Christianity?
There is salvation in the Mashiach alone YESHUA. Everything else is , a chasing after smoke like that of a candle blown out. I am for the REAL JEW! He who is one inwardly. And my Lord is a Jew and so are all those called ELECT of JEWS. They I serve proudly. But I do not have Jerusalem syndrome and not everything called JEW is. "All of Israel will be saved" that does not mean the lineage of Esau either but Jacob who is called Israel. That is who will be saved , all of the lineage of Jacob.-(Israel) the remnant. All the rest- this worship of the Edom jew who rejects Yeshua ,is nonsense. As for Yad Vashem, every time some one disagrees with god HATING Edom jews that is all you hear. Yes there was a Holocaust and there too were Christians murdered and Christians who did their best to save and help who they could. But just as slavery does not justify BLACK LIVES MATTER , and other self absorbed race groups, nor does the Holocaust justify the Noahide Laws which have the very sins rejected by any SANE person , they seek to annihilate a group of people (CHRISTIANS). And in an underhanded,conniving manner, the Edom jew, slips in laws for countries to sign on to that have the most inhumane punishment AGAINST the TRULY ANOINTED of GOD- CUTTING OFF THEIR HEADS FOR BELIEVING IN HIM!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you look at the text without the totalitarian mindset...Jesus is speaking of a spiritual faculty that comes along with being born from above...that of seeing kingdom things.

That is akin to saying that if you were to get the gift of a set of binoculars...you would be able to see farther things.

To make it about going to hell or not is not even closely relatable based on the text. That is an interpretation imposed on the text.

So the verse you posted is about seeing. The meaning of the text is very spiritual...and meant for right now. It doesn't say...will not see the kingdom...as in a future time. no...it is about seeing right now. Present tense. as in...Cannot see...

As in...if you don't have binoculars you cannot see the farther things.

So this is not about a future judgment but about entering into a new realm of life by the Spirit. That kind of life is eternal in nature...and spiritual. And we get those spiritual faculties in this life so we can bear spiritual fruit...right now. There is no point in bearing spiritual fruit after we leave this earth.

Ok . . . let's continue in the passage just a bit further . . .

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Again, this duality is clearly expressed in the Bible.

You can neither see nor enter the kingdom of God unless you are born again. That is the duality which you eschew.

If you are born again, yes, if not, then no.

I didn't say anything about death or hell, you are, but you are denying the duality of God's message to man, yet it's there plain as day.

Without rebirth you are shut out from God's kingdom.

Much love!

CovenantPromise

Sep 14, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From a rabbinical perspective, the Noahide laws do not apply to the Edomite Brotherhood. They are to be applied to the non- Edomite Jew this includes against Jacob. which is just the continuation of what Esau felt about Jacob having received the Birthright and Blessing, to be the lineage of the Birthright of the Messiah- Yeshua. Did you know, that Esau mingled the blood of Abraham with those of the Hetitites ? Did you know that the Hetitites , according to scripture alone , were of Nephilim lineage? THE PLOT THICKENS!