The jabs don't work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rubbish.
Censorship is the sign of pseudo-science.
No proper science has anything to censor. The truth doesn't censor.
Any why do they censor? To shut down debate. I thought everyone knew this stuff but apparently not... In history it's always the bad guys doing the censoring... Nazis communists, dictators, totalitarians
Yes censoring is bad. People have a right to a voice. Unless they're endangering lives. Then it falls under laws against such things. Perhaps that's why websites censor such things?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All this justification and normalisation of everything from lockdowns, to masks, to censorship, to vaccine deaths and injuries, to the forcing of the shots, and the discrimination of the unvaxed is just mind boggling to say the least...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes censoring is bad. People have a right to a voice. Unless they're endangering lives. Then it falls under laws against such things. Perhaps that's why websites censor such things?

Endangering lives is exactly what their doing through censorship... The truth doesn't censor. I'm baffled that people don't know this...
Freedom of speech is what the west was built on but few understand it

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All this justification and normalisation of everything from lockdowns, to masks, to censorship, to vaccine deaths and injuries, to the forcing of the shots, and the discrimination of the unvaxed is just mind boggling to say the least...
Yes sometimes we get affected by others and their health problems. We don't have to like it and it can be an inconvenience. But if we love them and desire them to be healthy, then perhaps that makes it less of an inconvenience.

Have they taken these measures too far? Yes.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Endangering lives is exactly what their doing through censorship... The truth doesn't censor. I'm baffled that people don't know this...
Freedom of speech is what the west was built on but few understand it
The data scientists have compiled indicate the vaccines are saving lives. https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Do...-tables/421-010-CasesInNotFullyVaccinated.pdf

Summary
Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 16 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-
olds.
Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-
olds.
Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 6 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-
olds.
• 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People on social media talking about their vaccine injury testimonies... Censored...
How anyone can justify that is bemusing to me...

Doctors with differing opinions loosing their jobs and licenses... How anyone can normalise that is bewilding to me...

It seems some people want communism

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People on social media talking about their vaccine injury testimonies... Censored...
How anyone can justify that is bemusing to me...

Doctors with differing opinions loosing their jobs and licenses... How anyone can normalise that is bewilding to me...

It seems some people want communism

This is highly speculative as many claiming illness after vaccination is fraudulent. Just because someone gets ill, that does not mean the vaccine is responsible. Doctors know this and usually don't connect the two unless there is scientific evidence that supports that idea. I've seen too many people testify falsely in that matter.

If doctors are against vaccinations then they can be discriminated against, for good reason. Especially if the vaccines are effective. A good doctor knows that.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The data scientists have compiled indicate the vaccines are saving lives.

Well then let's force it on everyone quickly and discriminate against those that don't want it...
Let's lock them up... Like derrr.

And those claims are for one state. So what. Still no justification for any of this. Look in Europe now... It's not working at all

You take whatever you want and stop discriminating please

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Supporting censorship over free speech is moronic to say the least

We support the right of private companies to enforce their rules, which includes not allowing any speech which can be harmful to their patrons, whether a brick-and-mortar store or online entity such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Also, when you name call, you are basically invalidating anything you said before that and have lost your debate or argument.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then let's force it on everyone quickly and discriminate against those that don't want it...
Let's lock them up... Like derrr.

And those claims are for one state. So what. Still no justification for any of this. Look in Europe now... It's not working at all

You take whatever you want and stop discriminating please
There is your side of the story. And there is mine. We are indeed free here to tell each our side. I've done nothing more than that.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All across the globe we are seeing more covid cases than ever before despite the high vaccination rates

bandicam 2021-12-30 20-30-22-746.jpg bandicam 2021-12-30 20-30-10-654.jpg bandicam 2021-12-30 20-29-50-876.jpg
bandicam 2021-12-30 20-29-39-469.jpg bandicam 2021-12-30 20-29-24-604.jpg bandicam 2021-12-30 20-31-21-722.jpg
bandicam 2021-12-30 20-32-06-859.jpg bandicam 2021-12-30 20-30-39-031.jpg bandicam 2021-12-30 20-31-05-041.jpg

Clear statistical evidence that the shots are not working...
Strong correlation that the shots have made it worse... Much worse

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We support the right of private companies to enforce their rules, which includes not allowing any speech which can be harmful to their patrons, whether a brick-and-mortar store or online entity such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Also, when you name call, you are basically invalidating anything you said before that and have lost your debate or argument.

Censorship of dissenting opinions only proves they have an evil agenda...

Anyone who supports censorship over free speech is a true communist that doesn't understand what democracy and free speech is about...
Anyone who knows history knows that its always the bad guys that censor...
The truth doesn't censor. Only the wicked and evil censor

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This used to be accepted common knowledge.
Its unreal to see how far people have gone with their cognitive dissonance

The acceptance of censorship
The eradication of free speech
The normalization of vax death and injury
The justification of removing our rights
the promotion of forced jabs
The blind eye towards discrimination
And the list goes on...

Satan is deceiving many people...:oops:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Censorship of dissenting opinions only proves they have an evil agenda...

Anyone who supports censorship over free speech is a true communist that doesn't understand what democracy and free speech is about...
Anyone who knows history knows that its always the bad guys that censor...

Blah blah blah.

I'm done with people who call others Communists and evil as it is the only way they can try to win an argument and look smart.

You have lost the debate with you name calling. I'm out!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Blah blah blah.

I'm done with people who call others Communists and evil as it is the only way they can try to win an argument and look smart.

You have lost the debate with you name calling. I'm out!

Censorship is a mark of communism... Sorry if that makes you cry but its true and in a debate you would have to address that instead of ignore it like you have and run for the hills in tears.
Thats why you won't debate... You have no valid argument or excuse for it and deep down you know its evil whether its done by government or big tech. There is no excuse for it and you know it

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Censorship is a mark of communism... Sorry if that makes you cry but its true.
Thats why you won't debate... You have no valid argument or excuse for it and deep down you know its evil

Not crying at all and private businesses such as Twitter and YouTube have rules that must be followed when you sign up with them. So not communism. I'm just done debating those who can only look smart by name-calling and putting others down. That's not debating. That is the behavior seen in elementary school.

This is my early New Year resolution. No longer debate those who name call. So, I said I am out. Call it what you want, others see the truth in what I am saying and I know the truth of my words.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not crying at all and private businesses such as Twitter and YouTube have rules that must be followed when you sign up with them. So not communism. I'm just done debating those who can only look smart by name-calling and putting others down. That's not debating. That is the behavior seen in elementary school.

This is my early New Year resolution. No longer debate those who name call.

Its still censorship whether its done by big tech or government... And that is a mark of communism

What good can possibly come out of censoring free speech? Seriously?

If you know your history you would know that only bad comes from censoring free speech

Last edited: