The jabs don't work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
too self focused
Since Christianity is all about imitating Christ, self-focus has to come first, doesn't it?.....because unless you concentrate on how much the old personality needs to change, and reign in the self-importance, (the "I'm saved" mentality) you cannot become a true servant of the Master......can you?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Since Christianity is all about imitating Christ, self-focus has to come first, doesn't it?.....because unless you concentrate on how much the old personality needs to change, and reign in the self-importance, (the "I'm saved" mentality) you cannot become a true servant of the Master......can you?
I would say the message of the gospel (christianity) is about God's marvellous activity in Jesus. Hardly anything to do with me.....but, I do have the ability to turn the Glory of God and make it about my glory.....which ultimately is elevating my little candle above the brightness of the midday Son. A very clever angle introduced by a very clever angel.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I would say the message of the gospel (christianity) is about God's marvellous activity in Jesus.
Or rather what that activity accomplished in the big picture.....what is the big picture from your perspective QT?
Why did Jesus need to come here to this earth and give his life?

Hardly anything to do with me.....but, I do have the ability to turn the Glory of God and make it about my glory.....which ultimately is elevating my little candle above the brightness of the midday Son. A very clever angle introduced by a very clever angel.
We have the freedom to imitate whomever we like.....we choose who we will listen to, and we accept what others tell us if it resonates with us.
People can be full of their own importance, or they can be beacons for "God's" importance demonstrated in Christ's teachings and actions. This is how we tell God who we are. Only when we show him what is in our heart, will he issue an invitation.....(John 6:65)
....or not.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Or rather what that activity accomplished in the big picture.....what is the big picture from your perspective QT?
Why did Jesus need to come here to this earth and give his life?
For God so loved the world he gave his only Son.....and we took his life.....and he let us take it.
Only when we show him what is in our heart, will he issue an invitation..
while we were yet sinners, Christ died for the ungodly.
God revealed himself in Jesus for our benefit. Historically God did something in Jesus for humanity before many were born and after many had died. From an eternal perspective God gave Jesus before the creation of the world ie, knowing what we would do to him before any had made any choices.....such is God's affection for us.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is social support when your life has been turned upside down...
New Zealand is leading the way with Australia in destroying lives. Take a look at this:
New Zealand: Apartheid Has Officially Begun
On 3 December, NZ officially became an apartheid nation. Those who have chosen not to be double jabbed have been shut out of society.

Apart from being able to access food, health care, petrol and pharmacies, hard-working Kiwis are being denied entry to all other public areas of society.

New Zealand: Apartheid Has Officially Begun

And the jabs don't work, but you cannot hold anyone accountable.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
New Zealand is leading the way with Australia in destroying lives. Take a look at this:

Good observation Enoch but I'm sorry to say that Victoria has had such laws in place for a couple of months now...

You can't work in Vic without the jab either.
If you have a look on my Aussie thread it's got worse... They brought in a pandemic bill...
Now they can detain anyone for 2 years without trial.
They can call a pandemic whenever they want.
50k fines for stuff like not wearing a mask
100k fines for going to work with symptoms
500k fines for businesses who break the rules

It's worse in Victoria

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One of the ugliest and most unbelievable things happening now is the sacrifice of humans using these needles in the name of covid...
And the numpties who are so entrenched in cognitive dissonance, trying to normalize and justify this demonic act of human sacrifice...

facepalm-really.gif

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Their also talking about their interactions with the doctors and how dismissive they are of any talk against the vaccine.
And their talking about heaps of other stuff that you don't need to be a doctor to speak about, like censorship, blackmail and lies.
Like Derrrr. LoL...:p

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344
And before I go to bed, I can easily get 11 doctors saying the same things...
What would you say then?
Well I think they're silencing doctors and nurses from speaking out against the vaccine for the following reason. Because people can die if they get afraid of the cure. I see on this forum a general teaching to fear the vaccine which could save someones life. Not good. And it goes against oaths taken by doctors that graduate from universities. So yes they could lose their license perhaps or be discredited.

To teach people to fear the vaccine is the same as endangering lives.

This all reminds me of the Christians that let their children die rather than vaccinate or treat them at doctors offices. It's sad really that there are Christians out there that demand to be healed by God when God has provided us good medical practices. They choose to live in darkness instead of embracing the light God has given us to receive medical care.

Why do people reject man's help? Perhaps they have too much pride to ask for help from mankind. God has provided mankind for much. Are these the same people that alienate themselves from society like a cult leader would do? Perhaps.

When I was a scout leader we had this place we visited that was called Ghost mountain and it had a story behind it. There was a man that led his family onto this mountain to live away from society. He thought God had told him to do this. He was mentally ill and his wife became aware of this. She then took the children and went back into town to live. He died alone on the mountain. I would tell my scouts this story as a lesson of what not to do.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well I think they're silencing doctors and nurses from speaking out against the vaccine for the following reason. Because people can die if they get afraid of the cure. I see on this forum a general teaching to fear the vaccine which could save someones life. Not good. And it goes against oaths taken by doctors that graduate from universities. So yes they could lose their license perhaps or be discredited.

To teach people to fear the vaccine is the same as endangering lives.

This all reminds me of the Christians that let their children die rather than vaccinate or treat them at doctors offices. It's sad really that there are Christians out there that demand to be healed by God when God has provided us good medical practices. They choose to live in darkness instead of embracing the light God has given us to receive medical care.

Why do people reject man's help? Perhaps they have too much pride to ask for help from mankind. God has provided mankind for much. Are these the same people that alienate themselves from society like a cult leader would do? Perhaps.

When I was a scout leader we had this place we visited that was called Ghost mountain and it had a story behind it. There was a man that led his family onto this mountain to live away from society. He thought God had told him to do this. He was mentally ill and his wife became aware of this. She then took the children and went back into town to live. He died alone on the mountain. I would tell my scouts this story as a lesson of what not to do.

Rubbish.
Censorship is the sign of pseudo-science.
No proper science has anything to censor. The truth doesn't censor.
Any why do they censor? To shut down debate. I thought everyone knew this stuff but apparently not... In history it's always the bad guys doing the censoring... Nazis communists, dictators, totalitarians

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Two doctors have different opinions...
One wants to challenge the other in a debate.
The other dismisses him and censors him.
Where is the truth.
Like Drrrr. Really basic stuff people are falling for