The jabs don't work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Close enough for me to avoid it - like the plague. Pun intended.
That's great Wrangler, and I agree. I agree even though I've had the shots. But... Can you avoid all the beast requires? I don't know who you think the beast is, but my analysis is that it is earthly government. I get that from Rev 17.

What has happened over the last two years is all the beasts (gov'ts) joined together to control the entire world population. We couldn't travel, we couldn't gather, we couldn't work. Not totally... But many of us couldn't.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you avoid all the beast requires? I don't know who you think the beast is, but my analysis is that it is earthly government. I get that from Rev 17.

Agreed. Can I avoid all the beast requires? We'll see.

“...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”
― Herman Melville, Moby-Dick or, the Whale

Reactions: Bobby Jo and FHII

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agreed. Can I avoid all the beast requires? We'll see.

“...to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.”
― Herman Melville, Moby-Dick or, the Whale
If you are a son of God, you can. Not on your own, but you can.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@McFearless

There are plenty of different media sources saying this kind of stuff...

View attachment 19004 View attachment 19005
View attachment 19006 View attachment 19007

The CDC has a huge conflict of interest with big pharma... You know they only care about the money, right?
Why else would they force it onto everyone
You know companies like pfizer have had to pay billions of dollars for doing fraudulent trials in the past?
Do u know any of that stuff? If so they how can you trust a proven criminal?
If not then id advise you do your homework cos they are murderers... First degree murderers
On just that point alone of all of Pfizer frauds that I have seen documented, now if such is true ? I would not support anyone to get the Jab from such a company as that, not to mention any Government that supported such a Company, I would lay the Axe into directly for conspiring with such despicable Company.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
On just that point alone of all of Pfizer frauds that I have seen documented, now if such is true ? I would not support anyone to get the Jab from such a company as that, not to mention any Government that supported such a Company, I would lay the Axe into directly for conspiring with such despicable Company.

The sum of money that pfizer alone has had to pay throughout the years in legal settlements and cases exceededs billions

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sum of money that pfizer alone has had to pay throughout the years in legal settlements and cases exceeds billions

... but they've made TENS of Billions in the process ...

Perhaps the U.S. Military has sufficient bulldozers and trained operators to make nice "Natural Habitat Areas" where the pharma giants once stood.

WVBR,
Bobby Jo & ELAM :rolleyes:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They removed it now, all is good.

It’s true that there is a lot of atheists in Scandinavia, I think supposed Christians pushed them away in previous generations. Christianity came to the Vikings back in the 10th century - probably around the same time as when we discovered America ;)

True. And they keep teaching this falsehood that Columbus was the first European to find America... No credit is ever given to the Viking's despite many lines of evidence showing that they were there

Reactions: Bobby Jo and APAK

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Covid Jabs are safe and effective !

Hang on ! that's an out right Lie in fact.

Safe to who ?

Effective ? to who ? and what do they truly really mean by such ?
Effective to the NWO objectives. like Nazi Germany objectives were effective :rolleyes:?

Now as to Safe well the fact is that such is not Safe at all and anyone who claims such is a fool because the facts are their for all to see what can happen to one who gets such a Jab, not to mention that this crap is truly an experimental drug in fact. who knows of the side effects down the track of such a totally un explored angle that such a drug truly is coming from, nothing as such as this has ever been used ever and not to mention that it is not a Vaccine by any true standards ever before.

The creation of the claim that such is a Vaccine was only set a month before the Jab came out I believe. so they bastardised the definition of a Vaccine I believe.

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
True. And they keep teaching this falsehood that Columbus was the first European to find America... No credit is ever given to the Viking's despite many lines of evidence showing that they were there

Vikings described USA as Wineland, but I’m not sure they actually knew the direction. Vikings were famously bad at navigating, that’s why they discovered so much. I think the Vikings had issues sailing up wind, which meant that they were either forced to row or miss their target. Their ships was fast because they made the wood split naturally (along the wood fibers), making the boat more flexible and thus better in waves.

A Danish/Norwegian Viking king ruled England for 23 years, that’s why English would be useless without the Scandinavian words. When I was a child I thought it was the other way around.

Viking depictions of Jesus on the cross, all ways show a smiling Jesus hanging there. The Vikings thought that Jesus was just smiling through the whole crucifixion. They were sure that Jesus must have been physically tough and have warrior characteristics because their god’s all had that :D

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Viking depictions of Jesus on the cross, all ways show a smiling Jesus hanging there. The Vikings thought that Jesus was just smiling through the whole crucifixion. They were sure that Jesus must have been physically tough and have warrior characteristics because their god’s all had that :D

Really... I didn't know that...

Vikings were famously bad at navigating

No way... You shall never say that again. And here is why...
Your right, they could not sail against the wind... Only downwind... Do you think that makes it harder or easier to navigate? Much harder...
They didn't fluke their voyages to Iceland, Greenland and Canada... They were masters of celestial navigation and leaders in the most advanced ship building designs and techniques...
In the middle of the ocean they knew where they were, where they were going, what time of year it was... And they did all their sailing near the arctic waters where there is risk of getting eaten up by ice...
It wasn't until the Portuguese invented triangle sails in the 14th or 15th century that they started to sail into the wind... My parents are Portuguese. They are great navigators as well... But the Vikings were masters, unmatched in their era... So don't you ever let me catch you saying such crazy things again... LoL

I think it was lucky that the Vikings found Christianity because they were in the process of conquering the whole of Europe and kind of settled down after the 10th century

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
Really... I didn't know that...

No way... You shall never say that again. And here is why...
Your right, they could not sail against the wind... Only downwind... Do you think that makes it harder or easier to navigate? Much harder...
They didn't fluke their voyages to Iceland, Greenland and Canada... They were masters of celestial navigation and leaders in the most advanced ship building designs and techniques...
In the middle of the ocean they knew where they were, where they were going, what time of year it was... And they did all their sailing near the arctic waters where there is risk of getting eaten up by ice...
It wasn't until the Portuguese invented triangle sails in the 14th or 15th century that they started to sail into the wind... My parents are Portuguese. They are great navigators as well... But the Vikings were masters, unmatched in their era... So don't you ever let me catch you saying such crazy things again... LoL

I think it was lucky that the Vikings found Christianity because they were in the process of conquering the whole of Europe and kind of settled down after the 10th century

I know history books try to make the Vikings seem incredibly intelligent and skilled, but they were mostly brave.
Who could navigate at that time?
I know that we have endless stories of Vikings missing their target, I don’t believe that they were great navigators, and I’ve never seen any proof of that either. I believe they were brave and hard working, which made them succeed, but I simply refuse the good navigator story.
USA was most likely found by Vikings failing to reach Iceland.
Navigating in the North Sea also isn’t that complicated. UK on your left side, Sweden and Norway on the right, when facing north. If you ignore Sweden on your right and go right, you end up in the Baltic Sea.
Go between UK and Norway -> Iceland.
Go between UK and Norway and ignore Iceland -> Greenland.

Vikings thought of themselves as brave, not good navigators..

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know history books try to make the Vikings seem incredibly intelligent and skilled, but they were mostly brave.
Who could navigate at that time?
I know that we have endless stories of Vikings missing their target, I don’t believe that they were great navigators, and I’ve never seen any proof of that either. I believe they were brave and hard working, which made them succeed, but I simply refuse the good navigator story.
USA was most likely found by Vikings failing to reach Iceland.
Navigating in the North Sea also isn’t that complicated. UK on your left side, Sweden and Norway on the right, when facing north. If you ignore Sweden on your right and go right, you end up in the Baltic Sea.
Go between UK and Norway -> Iceland.
Go between UK and Norway and ignore Iceland -> Greenland.

Vikings thought of themselves as brave, not good navigators..

I guess you would know... Fair enough...
What about horns? Did they at least have horns in their helmets or is that just a myth as well?

McFearless

Nov 16, 2021
Denmark(Copenhagen)
Faith
Christian
Country
Denmark
I guess you would know... Fair enough...
What about horns? Did they at least have horns in their helmets or is that just a myth as well?
That’s also a myth, maybe someone did that, I really can’t rule it out.
But it really wasn’t common (don’t think a helmet like that have ever been found here) so it’s most likely a myth too. I had a teacher who was a Vikingship-builder, at the Viking museum in Roskilde (DK) she had some pretty cool Viking sagas to tell.
Maybe you are right, that the Vikings were good at navigating (for that time) but I think that was mostly due to the relatively simple routes here.

The Vikings were feared because they were fearless and because their religion was centered around war. How beautiful is that? The prince of peace changed that in the Vikings, and now we are just small and insignificant nations, feared by no one. They could also easily understand the sacrifice on the cross, because sacrifice is a must in war. To the Vikings self sacrifice was a proof of fearlessness on the battlefield, which lead to Valhalla. So when they realized that a fearless Jesus sacrificed himself it was easily digested - although somewhat misunderstood ;)

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That’s also a myth, maybe someone did that, I really can’t rule it out.
But it really wasn’t common (don’t think a helmet like that have ever been found here) so it’s most likely a myth too. I had a teacher who was a Vikingship-builder, at the Viking museum in Roskilde (DK) she had some pretty cool Viking sagas to tell.
Maybe you are right, that the Vikings were good at navigating (for that time) but I think that was mostly due to the relatively simple routes here.

The Vikings were feared because they were fearless and because their religion was centered around war. How beautiful is that? The prince of peace changed that in the Vikings, and now we are just small and insignificant nations, feared by no one. They could also easily understand the sacrifice on the cross, because sacrifice is a must in war. To the Vikings self sacrifice was a proof of fearlessness on the battlefield, which lead to Valhalla. So when they realized that a fearless Jesus sacrificed himself it was easily digested - although somewhat misunderstood ;)

No horns... Disappointed...:oops:

Reactions: Rita and McFearless

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have a painting that my Danish grandad drew on the wall right here and it's a Viking with Horns and from the helmet their is a covering mesh going down the back and to the sides.
My grandad could really excellently draw and from such he would do murals out of Tiles as he was a Master Tiler and Builder.
He came down to Australia to do the Oprah House as the designer was a good mate of his. but the Government of the day made a huge mistakes and the Opera House was destroyed due to massive cost cutting in the end and it is still not truly finished and is a blight on what it was to be envisioned to truly become especially inside regarding in the art of the area of sound quality.
The blundering is huge due to the Government of the day being totally a 3rd rate blundering bogan degenerate.

There is a way to do things correctly as such being a truly work of art should be done, now it looks the part to most people and that was the end result, but a maker of a Fine Violin knows the difference between what is a master ship and a fake imitation.

So my grandad did nothing on the Oprah House. he was to build the Sails etc but that was contracted out to an Asian Company I believe and done totally wrong as to what I understand my Grandad was talking about in a key element of understanding forces of a structural as to the tiles were upside down. but I was only 8yo when he left to go back to Denmark.

I remember my Grandad talking about the real great Churches in how they were built, now on TV when they talk of such buildings, they say no one knows how they were built, that craft has been lost. when it comes to such Master ship as such, you can not teach such things truly in as to that depth at all.
I remember my grandad pointing out about the building of the Long boats as well in the craftsmanship of key points structurally as to why.

As to passing on knowledge of such things, a Master will never bother to talk to anyone on such subjects because such is mute, as such they the amateur will get it all totally wrong anyway.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is social support when your life has been turned upside down...
Yet another person I know that has been injured by the jab... 24 years old health young man how in hospital with heart inflammation... But the hospital won't dare make the obvious connection to the jab...
It's sickening... Really sickening

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte