The Jesuit Origins of Futurism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

Egg on your face again.

Men's doctrines who came up with seminary terms like 'Futurism' went back in time and applied 'their' idea to early 1st century Church fathers like Irenaeus and Hippolytus, not the other way around.
The Jesuits got it from them and you swallowed it hook line and sinker.

D

Dave L

You keep dodging this.

It doesn't matter who put it in document form. What matters is the writing of Ephraim the Syrian.
Quote him, I sampled the video and didn't see what you are suggesting. Maybe post a time stamp of the area you think is important.

D

Dave L

We are not saying Darby invented anything. Nor the Jesuits. Only that they picked up on it from various sources and created false doctrine from it. The Jesuits meant to deceive. If it was true they would not have used it.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not saying Darby invented anything. Nor the Jesuits. Only that they picked up on it from various sources and created false doctrine from it. The Jesuits meant to deceive. If it was true they would not have used it.

So you're changing your tune.

D

Dave L

And all sources, early and current, quote the Bible.
They quote a staggering amount of scripture they twist to make fit. The truth is, it is a gap theory in search of evidence which does not exist.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They quote a staggering amount of scripture they twist to make fit. The truth is, it is a gap theory in search of evidence which does not exist.

I am not talking about the exacting accuracy of each source. What I'm saying is they all recognize the rapture is biblical.