The Joy And Wonders Of Hebrews!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Hebrews is all about; the Wonders and the Majesty of the Son.

- And then by a spiritual birth! the wonders of being a son, by the one Son in every born-again believer.

Now I know I'm not to convincing and do not want or try to be. What I would do with that word right there; if I were hungry enough for my Father...for the things of my Father.

Put myself in a place and position-usally the desert is the best place to literally be (when when He puts you there, we feel it is the worse place to be - but Paul went 'immediately' into the desert and stayed awhile). Stay there until all heaven began to speak and the things of my Father "yeah the deep things of my Father God" came to me, at least started. Even if it was just a piece of the pie, so to speak:

There is really no such thing as a piece of the pie: when He opens to you the understanding of a believer, it does not stop and it comes to you in a package you will not be looking for. Revelation; when it starts it will not stop. You cannot stop revelation. It is the hearts desire of our Father to open to us what he has for us...it is spiritual matters, that will need revealing. It is; the Son revealed in you...and that revelation (the revelation of Jesus Christ, Gal. 1:11-12) never stops. It is ever unfolding. Because; man does not know 'the things that God has prepared for him.' They must be realed by the Spirit.

Right now we just checking everyone's belief system, making sure they kind of line up with what I believe. That is ok because there is importance to that, but don't make it your life journey, and don't make the spirit of correction your ministry. It will be ok to let heresy pass sometimes. Heresy is necessary anyway. So don't let it be a disrraction and get you off what it is you are going through..your cocoon so to speak.

Not trying to make lite of situations but that is what you deal with in humanity - saved and unsaved. It is built into the nature system. When Satan pulled up on Jesus - scripture said 'he knew he had nothing in Jesus.' Nothing what? Sin nature or Adamic nature - Lucifer, sin, Satan nature. Jesus Father is God..not Adam.

How did you and I get the Adamic nature - it came through Adam, the one man, Romans 5. Not Jesus..He is the birthed Son of God. Not unlike you..your birthed too - but not quite like Jesus - he has always been because he is; God the Son and all things are created by the Son in scripture. Now the same Son is in you...much food for thought. Love weekend food for thought - things slow down..everyone is off a hard week of work and can rest and listen to the Spirit freely. I like to talk to you and listen like you were sitting in the front room of my home and we were just talking - in fellowship.

You ever look at an innocent little child, a new born babe - and think that child will grow to be a little rounder because of the nature they are born with. It is like we get a glance at what it is before sin violated humanity and began to be expressed by a nature. Adam created in the image and likeness of God and was innocent. As a matter of fact we call that little age of time before Adam disobeyed the commandment - the age of innocence. The dispensation of innocence - where Adam just lived by his God understanding and was not plagued by a sinning rebel spirit, called nature in scripture. Have a blessed weekend.

'singing - till we meeet, til we meeet - till we meeet at Jesus feet'

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@soul man It's a tremendous Epistle; Hebrews shows the superiority ("better" a keyword) and perfection of the Lord Jesus Christ in all His offices and work, in comparison with anything that was in the Old Testament or that ever could be.