The Last Great Beast and Mouth on Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Amen to that. I stopped when Allah started calling us blasphemers for believing Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

I also got bored with all of Moooohamed's blathering on about his own ignorant spin on the OT.

The Kooooooran is a joke.

Daaaaajjal schmaaaaajjal.

Thank God for that; otherwise, I'd be like you.

Like I said, you worry about the Muslims, and I'll continue exposing the antichrist doctrines, that corrupt and overthrow the faith of some Christians.

Yea, how's that been working out for them.

And here we are. You have no clue what you are doing.

You are quoting that idiot Moomoomohamed as a true prophet of God!

Guess what. Mooooohamed knew the Bible cover to cover. He was a scholar, that rejects Jesus as Christ and Son of God. He knew Rev 11, and prophesied it differently.

And you sit here quoting him, and believing what he is saying as though it were Scripture of God. You are accepting him as a prophet of the Lord, and quoting his prophecy with faith.

I've been actually trying to reason with someone, that believes the Koran is true prophecy! That bozo Mohamedy is a true prophet!

No wonder you get so upset and try to jihad me for 'dishonoring' the great prophet.

Like I said, less Koooooran, and more Bible.

Now that I know your inability to reason soundly, since you are a Moyhamad believer, then it doesn't surprise me that you can't understand simple words of others.

No one converts by unbelief.

That last great antichrist will not be making unbelievers, but will be converting many Jews, Muslims, Buddhists to forsake their former religions, to become personal proselyte Christians of his own, through the seduction of his own gospel.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Satan will be working with him personally with lying wonders and false signs following.

I've been trying to instruct you in the strong meat of spiritual and doctrinal warfare, and you're sitting here quoting Mohamed as a true prophet.

In the interest of harmonia, let's say the last antichrist to come on earth, before the Lord's second appearing, will be a false apostle of a false gospel of Christ, that quotes the Quran (Halleluiah! Sing all ye angels! Sing!), as true prophecy of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Like Paul said, be as Jew to the Jews, and so also as a Muslim to the Muslims.
You still don't get it ,maybe after the ten Muslim countries overthrow the antichrist Israeli government,maybe then you will figure it all out.

Untill then you will continue to accuse Christians as you do.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Amen to that. I stopped when Allah started calling us blasphemers for believing Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

I also got bored with all of Moooohamed's blathering on about his own ignorant spin on the OT.

The Kooooooran is a joke.

Daaaaajjal schmaaaaajjal.

Thank God for that; otherwise, I'd be like you.

Like I said, you worry about the Muslims, and I'll continue exposing the antichrist doctrines, that corrupt and overthrow the faith of some Christians.

Yea, how's that been working out for them.

And here we are. You have no clue what you are doing.

You are quoting that idiot Moomoomohamed as a true prophet of God!

Guess what. Mooooohamed knew the Bible cover to cover. He was a scholar, that rejects Jesus as Christ and Son of God. He knew Rev 11, and prophesied it differently.

And you sit here quoting him, and believing what he is saying as though it were Scripture of God. You are accepting him as a prophet of the Lord, and quoting his prophecy with faith.

I've been actually trying to reason with someone, that believes the Koran is true prophecy! That bozo Mohamedy is a true prophet!

No wonder you get so upset and try to jihad me for 'dishonoring' the great prophet.

Like I said, less Koooooran, and more Bible.

Now that I know your inability to reason soundly, since you are a Moyhamad believer, then it doesn't surprise me that you can't understand simple words of others.

No one converts by unbelief.

That last great antichrist will not be making unbelievers, but will be converting many Jews, Muslims, Buddhists to forsake their former religions, to become personal proselyte Christians of his own, through the seduction of his own gospel.

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

Satan will be working with him personally with lying wonders and false signs following.

I've been trying to instruct you in the strong meat of spiritual and doctrinal warfare, and you're sitting here quoting Mohamed as a true prophet.

In the interest of harmonia, let's say the last antichrist to come on earth, before the Lord's second appearing, will be a false apostle of a false gospel of Christ, that quotes the Quran (Halleluiah! Sing all ye angels! Sing!), as true prophecy of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Like Paul said, be as Jew to the Jews, and so also as a Muslim to the Muslims.
PS
I've never seen anyone more happy about not having knowledge.
I guess that saying is true.Ignorance is bliss.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't thank you.
I don't support the tares like you do.

I fully expect all Muslims to die in the fire .Perhaps they have convinced you of their belief that Jesus is Muslim and that is why you think as you do.
You're not worth it anymore.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Seriously, how old are you?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You still don't get it ,maybe after the ten Muslim countries overthrow the antichrist Israeli government,maybe then you will figure it all out.

Untill then you will continue to accuse Christians as you do.
You sound like you think you are one of the false teachers I'm talking about.

That would be your problem, not mine.

Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:

Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PS
I've never seen anyone more happy about not having knowledge.
I guess that saying is true.Ignorance is bliss.
Yes, it is. Also clears the air for truth only.

Muyhammdy is not a true prophet, and 'Christians' quoting him as one, have way to much knowledge of his Krummy Kruan.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Yes, it is. Also clears the air for truth only.

Muyhammdy is not a true prophet, and 'Christians' quoting him as one, have way to much knowledge of his Krummy Kruan.
I've always said Mohamed was a false prophet.He was also antichrist and all his followers are antichrist.

But those who are ignorant of his teachings don't realize it.People such as yourself don't know what an antichrist is.You believe those who deny Christ as the son of God and those who preach the gospel is a lie as Mohamed did are just common ordinary people who make great neighbors.

Your more interested in attacking anyone who claims Christ is Lord .

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But those who are ignorant of his teachings don't realize it.People such as yourself don't know what an antichrist is.You believe those who deny Christ as the son of God and those who preach the gospel is a lie as Mohamed did are just common ordinary people who make great neighbors.
Most unbelievers don't take the time to work against Christ, and don't really care one way or another.

While it is true, that all souls not found in the book of life, will be cast into the lake of fire, Jesus will still be coming again to save souls.

His earthly reign will be the greatest harvest of souls to Himself for a thousand years, than the previous thousands on earth.

All you want to see is fire down from heaven to burn up everyone not like you.

Lying about what others say is proof of a lost argument.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Most unbelievers don't take the time to work against Christ, and don't really care one way or another.

While it is true, that all souls not found in the book of life, will be cast into the lake of fire, Jesus will still be coming again to save souls.

His earthly reign will be the greatest harvest of souls to Himself for a thousand years, than the previous thousands on earth.

All you want to see is fire down from heaven to burn up everyone not like you.

Lying about what others say is proof of a lost argument.
I'm not the one who said the children of the wicked one will be cast into the fire.Christ did.

If you want to preach that Mohamed is the way ,then your no different than Mohamed.
But I say all who follow that false prophet are following him straight to hell.
In fact Mohamed instructs his followers to attack Israel and we know what plague the Lord fights against those nations that attack Jerusalem.

They will be consumed.
Zech 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

They are toast and you just don't want to admit the followers of Mohamed are doomed for following that false prophet.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've always said Mohamed was a false prophet.He was also antichrist and all his followers are antichrist.
Neither he nor Buddha nor any other religion maker, whether of Ishtar or Zeus, are false prophets nor antichrists of Scripture.

They are just false religion makers and worshippers of gods, that are no gods.

They are dismissed out of hand by believers in the true God, and God cares nothing for them others than calling them to repentance and salvation, like any other person on earth. They have no more seductive power with Christians, than Satanists, atheists, and Krishna tinkerbells.

For some reason, despite the Scriptures saying so, you refuse to have understanding of what false teachers, prophets, apostles, and christs are: they are causers of division within the body of Christ, and overthrow the faith of some.

They make for themselves their own doctrines and gospels, that divide the churches of God from the unity of the faith of Jesus, such as Judaism, created christs, OSAS, Sabbath commanding, Mariology, Acts 2:38 baptizers, etc...

The last great antichrist will be given power of mouth and lying wonders from Satan, to make the division so great as to be willing to bodily kill Christians, that do not submit to his proselytization.

We see on this site alone, Christians that get so enraged at people disagreeing with them, that they damn them to hell, and in fits of passion could allow for such bodily persecution.

I know of one such rabid fanatic, that she would ban all that disagree with her from this site, so that it could be just like her own church, where they all speak with one mouth, like in the days of Nimrod.

Islamist terrorists, if anything, cement and unify Christians in support of one another. And if they are armed, then it's a straight ticket into the presence of the Lord for His people:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But those who are ignorant of his teachings
Are blessed.

Especially those who don't quote him as a true prophet of things to come.

don't realize it.People such as yourself don't know what an antichrist is.You believe those who deny Christ as the son of God and those who preach the gospel is a lie as Mohamed did
He doesn't preach a gospel. I don't even believe he mentions 'good news' in his bogus book.

are just common ordinary people who make great neighbors.

Some are, some not. Some natural sheep of the Muslim, Buddhist, agnostic persuasion, some not.

You're refusal to acknowledge a simple truth, is simple doctrinal zealotry.

You talk just like the terrorist Islamists, and would gladly be one, if raised by them.

You speak of all people. that are not like you, as evil wicked reprobates, and yet Jesus said, while callest me good?

Your spirit is all wrong about people in general, because of your rabidity for your own mind and teachings.

I used to be one like you in a Pentecostal holiness type cult: We good, everyone else evil. Like the Islamism recruiters, we only 'befriended' people in order to recruit them to our church, which included other Christians. I've been delivered of that spirit, thank God.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I took time to instruct you in such things, because you open the door to it, by not just getting personal, but getting childishly ignorant about it.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

And to show you my courtesy, such 'inflammatory' talk, that is not proven by words of others, is against site policy, and can be reported. First they warn, and then they temporarily ban, and if necessary in extreme cases ban altogether.

So, just be professional, don't accuse others falsely with a lie, and argue your teaching. If someone upsets you so much, then just move on.

Next time, I'll just report you, and let the moderators decide. I don't do it, because I want you banned, because your insults are a teaching point in themselves, but once it gets old, it's no more useful.

And if you want to report me, then please do. I don't mind correction, because this site is a great blessing to me, and while I do not agree with all the rules, such as banning dispute on the deity of Christ, it's still their site, and so I must honor it.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Neither he nor Buddha nor any other religion maker, whether of Ishtar or Zeus, are false prophets nor antichrists of Scripture.

They are just false religion makers and worshippers of gods, that are no gods.

They are dismissed out of hand by believers in the true God, and God cares nothing for them others than calling them to repentance and salvation, like any other person on earth. They have no more seductive power with Christians, than Satanists, atheists, and Krishna tinkerbells.

For some reason, despite the Scriptures saying so, you refuse to have understanding of what false teachers, prophets, apostles, and christs are: they are causers of division within the body of Christ, and overthrow the faith of some.

They make for themselves their own doctrines and gospels, that divide the churches of God from the unity of the faith of Jesus, such as Judaism, created christs, OSAS, Sabbath commanding, Mariology, Acts 2:38 baptizers, etc...

The last great antichrist will be given power of mouth and lying wonders from Satan, to make the division so great as to be willing to bodily kill Christians, that do not submit to his proselytization.

We see on this site alone, Christians that get so enraged at people disagreeing with them, that they damn them to hell, and in fits of passion could allow for such bodily persecution.

I know of one such rabid fanatic, that she would ban all that disagree with her from this site, so that it could be just like her own church, where they all speak with one mouth, like in the days of Nimrod.

Islamist terrorists, if anything, cement and unify Christians in support of one another. And if they are armed, then it's a straight ticket into the presence of the Lord for His people:

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
So the only false prophets you are christians.You do not believe Muhammed was a false prophet according to scripture.

In the meantime ,25 percent of the world population is muslim and most of those who dwell in the kingdom of heaven muslim.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Are blessed.

Especially those who don't quote him as a true prophet of things to come.

He doesn't preach a gospel. I don't even believe he mentions 'good news' in his bogus book.

Some are, some not. Some natural sheep of the Muslim, Buddhist, agnostic persuasion, some not.

You're refusal to acknowledge a simple truth, is simple doctrinal zealotry.

You talk just like the terrorist Islamists, and would gladly be one, if raised by them.

You speak of all people. that are not like you, as evil wicked reprobates, and yet Jesus said, while callest me good?

Your spirit is all wrong about people in general, because of your rabidity for your own mind and teachings.

I used to be one like you in a Pentecostal holiness type cult: We good, everyone else evil. Like the Islamism recruiters, we only 'befriended' people in order to recruit them to our church, which included other Christians. I've been delivered of that spirit, thank God.
According to Islam ,the Quran is the true gospel of Jesus Christ and Jesus is Muslim.

Perhaps you should ask your Muslims brothers about it.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I took time to instruct you in such things, because you open the door to it, by not just getting personal, but getting childishly ignorant about it.

Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

And to show you my courtesy, such 'inflammatory' talk, that is not proven by words of others, is against site policy, and can be reported. First they warn, and then they temporarily ban, and if necessary in extreme cases ban altogether.

So, just be professional, don't accuse others falsely with a lie, and argue your teaching. If someone upsets you so much, then just move on.

Next time, I'll just report you, and let the moderators decide. I don't do it, because I want you banned, because your insults are a teaching point in themselves, but once it gets old, it's no more useful.

And if you want to report me, then please do. I don't mind correction, because this site is a great blessing to me, and while I do not agree with all the rules, such as banning dispute on the deity of Christ, it's still their site, and so I must honor it.
Does this mean you will continue to attack christians as antichrist while claiming those who deny Christ are not?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not the one who said the children of the wicked one will be cast into the fire.Christ did.

Do I write confusingly? Why do you periodically respond to me, as though to someone else?

If you want to preach that Mohamed is the way ,then your no different than Mohamed.

I see. It's on purpose. Just stick with correcting things I say, rather than saying stupid things about me personally. It's distracting.
In fact Mohamed instructs his followers to attack Israel
I don't doubt that. I just don't quote him as prophecy of God and truth.

and we know what plague the Lord fights against those nations that attack Jerusalem.

True.
They will be consumed.
Zech 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

True.

But Gog and Magog a thousand years later will be completely devoured. Bones and all.
They are toast and you just don't want to admit the followers of Mohamed are doomed for following that false prophet.
Your judgment means nothing to me.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
[
But Gog and Magog a thousand years later will be completely devoured. Bones and all.

Your judgment means nothing to me.

You say Gogs bones will be devoured.
The word of God says they will be buried.
I will take God's word for it .

Ezekiel 39:11-12
On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east of the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog.
For seven months the Israelites will be burying them in order to cleanse the land.

As for my judgement.
It's not mine.
It's the word of God as well.

Mathew 13:41
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.
They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the only false prophets you are christians.You do not believe Muhammed was a false prophet according to scripture.
Correct. God does not rate him nor Buddha high enough to be a false prophet, apostle, teacher, nor antichrist. But just makers of another religion of man.

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

There's nothing any Muslim, Buddhist, Jew, Satanist, nor atheist can say to seduce me from Jesus Christ.

But false preachers of another gospel and Christ can, if I don't stick with the Scriptures only.

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

False apostles are antichrists, as John says, and they don't preach Allah to Christians, but another christ, other than Jesus.

Just like teaching another millennium other than Jesus Christ's, as the JWs do.

In the meantime ,25 percent of the world population is muslim
Right. Just following another religion of man, made up by a man.

and most of those who dwell in the kingdom of heaven muslim.
You must of mis-typed. Muslims are not in the kingdom of heaven. Not the Lord's kingdom of heaven, that is.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Islam ,the Quran is the true gospel of Jesus Christ and Jesus is Muslim.

Perhaps you should ask your Muslims brothers about it.
Are you saying I am not a Christian?

No, don't bother. I've given fair warning. I'll just report you and let the moderators decide.

The thing is, I don't care about your opinion. I just don't like having my time wasted to see what I have been alerted to.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Correct. God does not rate him nor Buddha high enough to be a false prophet, apostle, teacher, nor antichrist. But just makers of another religion of man.

For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

You must of mis-typed. Muslims are not in the kingdom of heaven. Not the Lord's kingdom of heaven, that is.
There are many muslims in the kingdom of heaven.They are cast out with everyone else who doesn't belong to Christ.In fact,the majority of people in the kingdom of heaven now is Muslim.Some are Jewish who deny Christ
They too will be cast out.

Luke 13:38
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

I hope to make the journey east when the Lord comes.

Mathew 11:8-9
I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.
But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Keep in mind,when Israel was brought up out of the land of Egypt,other nations were overthrown.They were destroyed,and then Israel settled the land.

God has a promise yet to keep .
To give Abraham and his seed the land he promised.

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.