The Law of the Spirit of Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
So, by the renewing of our mind, we have need to change from our self-centered worldly outlook, to a God-centered eternal outlook and understanding. Thus, if we continue to think as men and continue to see even the world in terms of yesterday, today, and [someday] forever, then we will not see forever until [someday]. But that is not how God and eternity works, or else Jesus would not have spoke of those who [were] "entering in."
I live in eternity by faith, but I also know full well that I am yet flesh and blood that lives in the present. Therefore, while I am yet in this earthly tent, I will obey the Law of YHWH that regulates my sojourn in this body. I do not do so in my own power or in my own flesh, but in and through the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit and through my faith in YHWH and Yeshua.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live in eternity by faith, but I also know full well that I am yet flesh and blood that lives in the present. Therefore, while I am yet in this earthly tent, I will obey the Law of YHWH that regulates my sojourn in this body. I do not do so in my own power or in my own flesh, but in and through the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit and through my faith in YHWH and Yeshua.
That is all well and good...but faith exists only until such time we have "all truth." Do you mean to pass on "all truth" which Jesus promised?

gadar perets

Jan 16, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
That is all well and good...but faith exists only until such time we have "all truth." Do you mean to pass on "all truth" which Jesus promised?
Those truths will be revealed to me in YHWH's timing just as He did with the Sabbath, Feast Days, dietary laws, His holy name, His Son's name, etc.