The logic of Trinitarians and Jehovah's Witnesses...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
uhm could you rephrase xP not sure if i understand that

There are lots of national gods, but only one true God who is God over all other gods. His name is the I AM or while he was on earth, his name was and still is JESUS. I pray to Jesus, my Lord, God, Saviour and creator of heaven and earth.

While the I AM was with us on earth, they called his name Jesus
But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
(Matthew 1:20-21 KJV)

Do not pray to other gods, or the true God will be jealous because He told us "no man can serve two masters."

The Bible also says:-
"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 11And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is LORD, to the glory of God the Father. "
Phillipians 2:10-11

Last edited:

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
They are the words of Jesus Christ; who is the Son (1 John 4:15) and the Father (Isaiah 9:6).
The Messiah said: "The words that I speak to you, I do not speak from myself, but the father who is in me, he does it"
The words are not his own words, it is like with Moses.

"A prophet like me will come to you"

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Messiah said: "The words that I speak to you, I do not speak from myself, but the father who is in me, he does it"
The words are not his own words, it is like with Moses.

"A prophet like me will come to you"

Yes; the Spirit of Jesus is, in fact, the Father (John 4:23-24, john 14:7-11).

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Do what the Bible tells us to do and call the Almighty by his Biblical names. Never mind what people tell you, they tell you wrong.

The I AM is God over all.
And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them? And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. (Exodus 3:13-15 KJV)
I am that I am is not a beautiful translation from the hebrew, I would say: I will be who I will be
But this name is not the whole name, for he did not finish speaking, he continues to say: I am YHUH. In this name the meaning of the first part is present, the whole name stands for his eternity.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The voice in the burning bush said to Moses, Thus shall you say to the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me to you.

Exodus 3:14.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Not everything in Roman Catholicism is necessarily false doctrine. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.
just to support your claim... i wanted to say something but i can't seem to find the right words nah forget about this lol
Living and true God, I don't know who You are but I want to know; and I ask You to come into my heart as You really are; and show me You to the fullest extent possible."
actually his name but the pronunciation is long lost to this world

but it's a good thing for us so we can avoid speaking his name in vain

...but some people say his name is Father
they claim Father is not just a title but a name because when did christ ever called his father by the first name? christ always called his father Father

there really a lot of doctrines to worry about..
you can't just focus on one and then forced yourself to stay because you're/we're afraid to fall
Do what the Bible tells us to do and call the Almighty by his Biblical names. Never mind what people tell you, they tell you wrong.
kjv is corrupted where did they get jehovah there are no vowels in hebrew there are no jv that is equivalent to hebrew

i know where jehovah originated from but i forgot what book it was but it is just man made 99%

or not really corrupted but not perfect

i should just stay with the name God and the Father in heaven instead of this .... okay i pasted it but deleted it playing with fire is dangerous

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
just to support your claim... i wanted to say something but i can't seem to find the right words nah forget about this lol

actually his name but the pronunciation is long lost to this world

but it's a good thing for us so we can avoid speaking his name in vain

...but some people say his name is Father
they claim Father is not just a title but a name because when did christ ever called his father by the first name? christ always called his father Father

there really a lot of doctrines to worry about..
you can't just focus on one and then forced yourself to stay because you're/we're afraid to fall

kjv is corrupted where did they get jehovah there are no vowels in hebrew there are no jv that is equivalent to hebrew

i know where jehovah originated from but i forgot what book it was but it is just man made 99%

or not really corrupted but not perfect

i should just stay with the name God and the Father in heaven instead of this .... okay i pasted it but deleted it playing with fire is dangerous
I did not say to call his name Jehovah. I nearly warned you about that. I said Jesus, or the I AM.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am that I am is not a beautiful translation from the hebrew, I would say: I will be who I will be
But this name is not the whole name, for he did not finish speaking, he continues to say: I am YHUH. In this name the meaning of the first part is present, the whole name stands for his eternity.

You can say what you like, but Jesus told the Jews their "Father" (Yahweh) was the devil.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
(John 8:44)

I notice your negative comments regarding Jesus in John 1:1. No Christian would ever question the deity of Jesus.

Last edited:

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
I did not say to call his name Jehovah. I nearly warned you about that. I said Jesus, or the I AM.
no you said biblical names that is biblical it was written in kjv x.x

and the i am is kind of not appropriate and can even misunderstood by the listeners

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
no you said biblical names that is biblical it was written in kjv x.x

and the i am is kind of not appropriate and can even misunderstood by the listeners
There are lots of Biblical names, most of them belong to the idols worshipped by the Israelites. This is why I specifically mentioned the I AM and Jesus. I prefer Jesus myself.

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I did not say it, Jesus said it and I believe Jesus.
Are you not afraid of what you say? As God has his own word, so has every man his own word, and as the Messiah himself said, "Man will be judged by his word", so you too will be judged for your word.
YHUH is a merciful God, but he can also become very hard. And his hardness is very disgusting. Therefore one should be afraid of him, for it was he who forced the Hebrews to eat their own children because of their sins.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Are you not afraid of what you say? As God has his own word, so has every man his own word, and as the Messiah himself said, "Man will be judged by his word", so you too will be judged for your word.
YHUH is a merciful God, but he can also become very hard. And his hardness is very disgusting. Therefore one should be afraid of him, because it was he who forced the Hebrews to eat their own children because of their sins.
That sounds very horrible to me, and yes, I am afraid of the god of the Jews. My God (Jesus) is a God of love, He would give his own life rather than let us lose our life.

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
That sounds very horrible to me. My God (Jesus) is a God of love, He would give his own life rather than let us lose our life.

He is love, but he has love only for those who fear him, but he hates those who do not fear him, look at the Flood or Sodom and Gomorrah.
And the same thing will happen again, for what do you think will happen when the Messiah comes back? Yes, He is coming to save but also to destroy and I tell you, when he comes again, the biggest massacre in the history of mankind will happen.

But okay, it is your word and your spirit and not mine.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
He is love, but he has love only for those who fear him, but he hates those who do not fear him, look at the Flood or Sodom and Gomorrah.
And the same thing will happen again, for what do you think will happen when the Messiah comes back? Yes, He is coming to save but also to destroy and I tell you, when he comes again, the biggest massacre in the history of mankind will happen.

But okay, it is your word and your spirit and not mine.
We love God because He first loved us 1 John 4:19.

This is the God of the Jews.
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp. And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
(Num 31:9-18)

janc2

Aug 22, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
We love God because He first loved us 1 John 4:19.

This is the God of the Jews.
And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp. And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?
Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD.

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
(Num 31:9-18)
When YAH kills, he always kills only those who do not want to serve him. Never has he killed anyone who fears and serves him.

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When YAH kills, he always kills only those who do not want to serve him. Never has he killed anyone who fears and serves him.
So, you have a murdering satanic god, who killed those who did not serve him, like the Old Testament prophets. They killed Isaiah by sawing him in half, they killed the disciples, and they plotted the death of Jesus. Little wonder Jesus told them their father was the devil.