The Lord is with me! I can't tell you how relieved I am!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow!

So, I finally broke free of the Devil's attacks! It has been a constant battle, but the Lord has finally prevailed! The whole thing pivoted on one thing, that which is faith is faith and that which is death is death. You literally cannot hold on to your life and expect the Devil to ignore you. You have to face him, face to face, until the measure of your faith is redeemed, you have a new house and you resist the Devil's attacks from there. The point is that the pressure does not let up. God scourges every son He receives. Believe this!

I proclaim, my going in and my going out, will be in the Lord, from now on. The Lord's mastery will be taught me. Heaven will wait, to hear of my Triumph.

God bless.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow!

So, I finally broke free of the Devil's attacks! It has been a constant battle, but the Lord has finally prevailed! The whole thing pivoted on one thing, that which is faith is faith and that which is death is death. You literally cannot hold on to your life and expect the Devil to ignore you. You have to face him, face to face, until the measure of your faith is redeemed, you have a new house and you resist the Devil's attacks from there. The point is that the pressure does not let up. God scourges every son He receives. Believe this!

I proclaim, my going in and my going out, will be in the Lord, from now on. The Lord's mastery will be taught me. Heaven will wait, to hear of my Triumph.

God bless.
I went thru something similar, where I feared death and the devils power. The Lord brought me thru his attacks and domination as well. God is more powerful than the devil and he comes to the aid of his children. I no longer fear death or the devil thanks to God.

Reactions: Gottservant