The Lord's Discipline Fulfills His Purpose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If that was the case he could heal me. I have prayed multiple times for him to heal me.

Did he tell you this?

The Bible with the story in the book of Job tells you this.

Remember all of the things that Job went through? "In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing."

It was Satan attacking him, not God. Job was under attack and he did not blame God.

It was the Lord's will for you to come to him, and I say this part by memory and not by prophecy because I remember you talking about your testimony. But remember that it is Satan who seeks to steal, kill, and destroy.

We are made clean through the blood of Jesus. All we have to do is ask. I will pray for you right now.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible with the story in the book of Job tells you this.

Remember all of the things that Job went through? "In all this, Job did not sin by charging God with wrongdoing."

It was Satan attacking him, not God. Job was under attack and he did not blame God.

It was the Lord's will for you to come to him, and I say this part by memory and not by prophecy because I remember you talking about your testimony. But remember that it is Satan who seeks to steal, kill, and destroy.

We are made clean through the blood of Jesus. All we have to do is ask. I will pray for you right now.

Thank you!

Reactions: DuckieLady