The Love Of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. - 1 John 4:7-8.

God has always just wanted for someone to love him, reciprocating love it is called. God is love and his love for humanity caused him to have a plan and purpose from the beginning. When it looked like there was no hope for humanity you can see where God had a plan from the beginning. God would finalize his plan of taking a part of himself self and place it in the believer. There was always in place a pure plan for hope. God would finally get what he always wanted from creation by birthing his own children that would love him. That was the plan from the foundations of the world. He chose to birth his own children by placing a part of himself, Christ in the believer. So when Adam failed it was already in place a plan for humanity. When man failed so miserable that it repented God that he had created mankind, he knew there was a plan. When Abraham and Moses and David and all the others great men of God failed God he knew "there is a plan" for humanity that no man can know lest it be revealed.

We can see although written scripture that the love of God was his driving force for getting the very creature he created to love him. All of Old Testament failure is God showing man they cannot give him what he wants in themselves. As poetic as Old Testament scripture is it basically tells humanity there will be another way. The day would come when God would provide his very own sacrificial lamb and man would have nothing to do with it. They couldn't stop it, man could not add to it, God had a plan from the beginning. As long as this world exsists the plan of God will be the power that keeps the earth rocking along until the father is through with it. It is false thinking to fear man will blow the world up, or evil will take over and we're all doomed. This world will go nowhere until it has run it's course and the father will sum up the matter.

Until then this world will keep going, evil will not rule, but neither will good rule. The pendulum may swing one way or another, but one will never completely rule. So doomsday preaching is not the Gospel. I love eschatology but eschatology is not the gospel. I like the message of having enough faith but preaching faith is not the gospel. I like money as well as anyone but preaching about something is not the gospel. Our gospel is not something it is someone. The gospel is not made up of movements, the gospel, our gospel is a person. We preach Christ and the purpose and reason for all things.

Our message is a person but that person has to be birthed in the sinner (the seed of God in you) to fit the plan of God. That is our message, we have no good ideas, we have no guidelines to follow, our message is; you must be born again, you got to be birthed from on high. If there is no birth there is no Christ, no salvation without a birthing. The love of God had a plan in place for humanity before anything was created.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. - 1 John 4:7-8.

God has always just wanted for someone to love him, reciprocating love it is called. God is love and his love for humanity caused him to have a plan and purpose from the beginning. When it looked like there was no hope for humanity you can see where God had a plan from the beginning. God would finalize his plan of taking a part of himself self and place it in the believer. There was always in place a pure plan for hope. God would finally get what he always wanted from creation by birthing his own children that would love him. That was the plan from the foundations of the world. He chose to birth his own children by placing a part of himself, Christ in the believer. So when Adam failed it was already in place a plan for humanity. When man failed so miserable that it repented God that he had created mankind, he knew there was a plan. When Abraham and Moses and David and all the others great men of God failed God he knew "there is a plan" for humanity that no man can know lest it be revealed.

We can see although written scripture that the love of God was his driving force for getting the very creature he created to love him. All of Old Testament failure is God showing man they cannot give him what he wants in themselves. As poetic as Old Testament scripture is it basically tells humanity there will be another way. The day would come when God would provide his very own sacrificial lamb and man would have nothing to do with it. They couldn't stop it, man could not add to it, God had a plan from the beginning. As long as this world exsists the plan of God will be the power that keeps the earth rocking along until the father is through with it. It is false thinking to fear man will blow the world up, or evil will take over and we're all doomed. This world will go nowhere until it has run it's course and the father will sum up the matter.

Until then this world will keep going, evil will not rule, but neither will good rule. The pendulum may swing one way or another, but one will never completely rule. So doomsday preaching is not the Gospel. I love eschatology but eschatology is not the gospel. I like the message of having enough faith but preaching faith is not the gospel. I like money as well as anyone but preaching about something is not the gospel. Our gospel is not something it is someone. The gospel is not made up of movements, the gospel, our gospel is a person. We preach Christ and the purpose and reason for all things.

Our message is a person but that person has to be birthed in the sinner (the seed of God in you) to fit the plan of God. That is our message, we have no good ideas, we have no guidelines to follow, our message is; you must be born again, you got to be birthed from on high. If there is no birth there is no Christ, no salvation without a birthing. The love of God had a plan in place for humanity before anything was created.

Wonderful Soulman!
Our God leaves nothing to chance...like humans do. We think we're so smart making all our choices thinking "this will work great!" and how many times do things ever work out the way WE think it will. Don't know about anyone else, but pretty much all of my important choices have not been good ones and have not turned out as I had thought...far from it many times but, since acknowledging God first in everything...things run much smoother in my life as, I don't worry or fret over a thing and, THAT is so liberating!
The Gospel has always been His plan... :) And, I bet we could find the Gospel on every page of the bible if we looked hard enough.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't know about anyone else, but pretty much all of my important choices have not been good ones and have not turned out

Thank you sister. I have to say you are in good company, if I could only count the ways. It seems to me at least my presumption that alot of the people that move on in God have made alot of bad choices. My hand is raised, when I talked about alot of things when writing it comes from my life experience and I hope some revelation at least at this point.

Reactions: Nancy