The many errors and contradictions found in Amillennialism.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No only the binding ends during our world

1 Corrinthians 15
24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
The kingdom He hands over to God is His earthly rule over all nations, after the thousand years expire.

He can't hand over the everlasting kingdom to God the Father, because it already is the Father's and the Son's.

But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

God doesn't hand over spiritual and heavenly things to God.

Paul is speaking of the last judgement after His rule over nations expires. That is when He destroys His last enemies Gog and Magog.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The kingdom He hands over to God is His earthly rule over all nations, after the thousand years expire.

He can't hand over the everlasting kingdom to God the Father, because it already is the Father's and the Son's.

But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

God doesn't hand over spiritual and heavenly things to God.

Paul is speaking of the last judgement after His rule over nations expires. That is when He destroys His last enemies Gog and Magog.

So, Satan takes over after your future millennium and reigns for a season in your theory as Jesus and the glorified saints watch on helplessly? What a bust. What a disaster.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He gave it to him.

Several thousand years ago.

Joshua 21
43 And the Lord gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers; and they possessed it, and dwelt therein.
-
45 There failed not ought of any good thing which the Lord had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass.

Nehemiah 9
7 Thou art the Lord the God, who didst choose Abram, and broughtest him forth out of Ur of the Chaldees, and gavest him the name of Abraham;
8 And foundest his heart faithful before thee, and madest a covenant with him to give the land of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Jebusites, and the Girgashites, to give it, I say, to his seed, and hast performed thy words; for thou art righteous:
His children took that land by David.

God has not yet given it to Abraham personally.

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

God ought always be taken literally at His word of promise.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are a clown. I can't take you seriously. You are as clueless as they come. You do NOTHING to support your views with scripture. And you lie about what others believe. You should be ashamed of yourself, but instead you are proud of yourself for being an arrogant fool.
Good thing I have no interest in reporting people, that show their raging backsides after failed arguments.

I really don't want any of you to go away, until I have gotten every last little drop of your false teaching and prophecy.

It's a case study in error, and a good exercise in correcting them by rightly dividing the word of truth to do so.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again that’s the thousand year binding not the reigning. Revelation 20:5 shows us when the thousand year reigning ends at the end of our world on the resurrection day
Whatever. I've given the arguments, that you have not corrected, and just don't want to believe them.

No problem. I'm not one to care if others agree or not, nor uselessly try to convince anyone of anything. I'm only interested in solid correction, which only makes the teaching more perfect.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again that’s the thousand year binding not the reigning.

There is one thousand years. It's a thousand years of binding and imprisonment in the pit plus a reign over the nations. You are creating two time periods but scripture does not.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, Satan takes over after your future millennium and reigns for a season in your theory as Jesus and the glorified saints watch on helplessly? What a bust. What a disaster.
It's no surprise that those who wrest Scripture to teach their own ideas, also mangle the words of others.

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
His children took that land by David.

God has not yet given it to Abraham personally.

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

God ought always be taken literally at His word of promise.
Genesis 28
4 And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham.

Isaac declared that God gave the land to Abraham.

Since Abraham was a person, God gave it to him personally.

Joshua 21
43 And the Lord gave unto Israel all the land which he sware to give unto their fathers...

They couldn't have taken it if God hadn't given it to them.

Abraham was a personal father, and Israel his physical seed.

You ought to recognize that God kept His promise literally.

Explicitly and specifically confirmed in Nehemiah 9:7-8:
"...madest a covenant with him to give the land to his seed...and hast performed thy words;"

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

Once you acknowledge His kingdom rule over all nations on earth expires after a thousand years, then I'll graciously allow you to determine however many thousands there are, before He ends His personal rule over all nations on earth.

Until then amil teaches His eternal heavenly kingdom expires.
Jesus rules know and forever In his kingdom, the one thing that will change is he's going to pick the weeds out of his garden and burn them in the fire at his return

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's no surprise that those who wrest Scripture to teach their own ideas, also mangle the words of others.

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

I am calling out the debacle that your theology produces and you do not like it. The reality is: this is all fiction. Jesus is victoriously reigning over all creation now, and Satan, his followers nor you or your mistaken theology will ever dethrone Him.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am calling out the debacle that your theology produces and you do not like it. The reality is: this is all fiction. Jesus is victoriously reigning over all creation now, and Satan, his followers nor you or your mistaken theology will ever dethrone Him.

Amen

Revelation 3:14
14 “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.

Reactions: covenantee and WPM

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Whatever. I've given the arguments, that you have not corrected, and just don't want to believe them.

No problem. I'm not one to care if others agree or not, nor uselessly try to convince anyone of anything. I'm only interested in solid correction, which only makes the teaching more perfect.
Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them,

And when do the rest of the dead come back to life?

Rev 20:11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

Yes at the great white throne judgement which is after the thousand year binding ends when satan is released then his final assault on the church and his defeat.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them,

And when do the rest of the dead come back to life?

In the second mass resurrection proving there are two days of resurrection, not one as Amill teaches.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good thing I have no interest in reporting people, that show their raging backsides after failed arguments.
LOL. You should report yourself for being a clown that lies about what others believe.

I really don't want any of you to go away, until I have gotten every last little drop of your false teaching and prophecy.
So far you have refuted absolutely NOTHING of what we believe. You are clearly completely incapable of making arguments USING SCRIPTURE. All you can do is share your useless opinions and nothing more.

It's a case study in error, and a good exercise in correcting them by rightly dividing the word of truth to do so.
You are the one who needs correction. You don't rightly divide the word of truth, you wrongly butcher it.

Reactions: WPM

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the second mass resurrection proving there are two days of resurrection, not one as Amill teaches.
Yet, Jesus very clearly taught that there is only one resurrection day, not two.

John 5:28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Jesus said a singular time (or hour) is coming when ALL of the dead will be raised. You say two times are coming when all the dead will be raised. You are blatantly contradicting what Jesus taught. But, do you care about that? No. You will twist any verse that you need to in order to keep your interpretation of Revelation 20 afloat.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, you believe Jesus stops reigning after 1000 years? Who is reigning instead?
This guy is all over the shop.
Gods rule never ends...Jesus made sure of that when he claimed the keys of death.
Behold him....

Rev
12 Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And after turning I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and in the midst of the lampstands I saw someone like the Son of Man, dressed in a robe reaching to His feet, and with a golden sash wrapped around His chest. 14 His head and His hair were white like white wool ,[glistening white] like snow; and His [all-seeing] eyes were [flashing] like a flame of fire [piercing into my being]. 15 His feet were like burnished [white-hot] bronze, refined in a furnace, and His voice was [powerful] like the sound of many waters. 16 In His right hand He held seven stars, and from His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword [of judgment]; and His face [reflecting His majesty and the Shekinah glory] was like the sun shining in [all] its power [at midday].

17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead. And He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last [absolute Deity, the Son of God], 18 and the Ever-living One [living in and beyond all time and space]. I died, but see, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of [absolute control and victory over] death and of Hades (the realm of the dead).

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you believe Jesus stops reigning after 1000 years? Who is reigning instead?
Once Jesus delivers up His millennial kingdom to the Father, then He allows Satan one last round up on earth, and destroys them with fire of God out of heaven.

All His enemies are now destroyed on earth, and the last enemy death is destroyed after the old heaven and earth flee from His face on the throne.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willingly, even as He watched Pharaoh drive down into the Red Sea bed, and will watch them of all nations gathering around Armageddon.

He does so willingly, so that the blind lead the blind into their own ditch of destruction.

It's the same way He willingly allows false doctrine, prophecy, and gospels by preached by the wilfully blind, such as amillennialism.