The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If only you did express what is the truth of Scripture. What you do is express the vomited reinterpretation that the Watchtower has commanded y0ou to express and brainwashed you to believe by their slick methods of human philosophy.

The Watchtower itself wrote for the world to see that if one just reads the bible- they would be in darkness in a short time, but that if they just read Watchtower material alone they would have the light of life! Thast should make every witness very afraid.

Just as you believe that I'm teaching human philosophy and you think I'm brainwashed I believe that about you.

I've never heard any Jehovah witness say you should read the watchtower material alone without the scriptures.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu can disagree, but you can never be absolutely sure according to your own remarks.

YOu have the right to do whatever you wish. Yo will n ot stand before me- You will stand before the Lord God Jesus Christ and give an account for rejecting teh SCriptrures for a reinterpreted version promoted by a man made man inspired organization. MArk this day- Jesus will remind you.

Oh I know you believe all what you just said you believe to be true, but since I don't believe you to be a true, but I don't believe that just because you and others do.You believe you are justified in what you're saying, I don't believe you are, which is why I don't worry about what you think of me or what you say about me, I know you will say the worst about me, other Jehovah's witnesses and the watchtower. Jesus said if we follow him, the world especially those who truly believe they're the true servants of the True God will treat us as badly as they treated him. So I expect the worst from you and those like you.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu can disagree, but you can never be absolutely sure according to your own remarks.

YOu have the right to do whatever you wish. Yo will n ot stand before me- You will stand before the Lord God Jesus Christ and give an account for rejecting teh SCriptrures for a reinterpreted version promoted by a man made man inspired organization. MArk this day- Jesus will remind you.
Yes I understand you don't like what I said about the majority of the world wouldn't know they had accepted the mark, but that's true the majority of the world won't know. You assume that when I said that, you think I don't know what the mark is either, but I do, so do other true Christians so I don't have the mark but the majority of mankind does and only when Armageddon begins will they all know, meaning those being destroyed, that they're not the true servants of God although they thought they were.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I know you believe all what you just said you believe to be true, but since I don't believe you to be a true, but I don't believe that just because you and others do.You believe you are justified in what you're saying, I don't believe you are, which is why I don't worry about what you think of me or what you say about me, I know you will say the worst about me, other Jehovah's witnesses and the watchtower. Jesus said if we follow him, the world especially those who truly believe they're the true servants of the True God will treat us as badly as they treated him. So I expect the worst from you and those like you.

If you had bothered to notice, it is not you but the teachings you have been fed from the Watchtower that I take issue with. Yeah I get off on you from time to time, That is when I gforget to separate the victim from the lies they have been taught.

Jehovahs Witnesses for the most part are extremely moral and likable people. They are diligent, honest, hard working etc.etc. But they are lost because they have believed a lie! Just like jews and Muslims and Hindus etc.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I understand you don't like what I said about the majority of the world wouldn't know they had accepted the mark, but that's true the majority of the world won't know. You assume that when I said that, you think I don't know what the mark is either, but I do, so do other true Christians so I don't have the mark but the majority of mankind does and only when Armageddon begins will they all know, meaning those being destroyed, that they're not the true servants of God although they thought they were.

So what is the mark and how do you know you didn't take it accidently before the Watchtower told you what they say the mark is? You now have me curious about you.

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Mark of the Beast According to Ezekiel) (Updated to Legal)

zulzZO9.jpg

Part 1 (Subject Pyramid Builder)
EZEKIEL 36:35 And they shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities [are become] fenced, [and] are inhabited.

(The Pyramid Builder is Given his Soulmate in this Earthly Plane.................Otherwise...................the argument is not completely articulated, God's Mercies for that Family are just not used, or, are not used properly, or eroded away from sin.............) ("the resurrected body", is not apart of a display of God's Mercies or the Mark of the Beast) (Satan's Dispute with Sucicide Pleasure with a Pyramid Builder, revolves around "free will" sin, either women or murder in humanities dirth with that individual..........in disputing god's mercies of a "resurrected body" for that individual) (Humanity is not a Witnesss, more then, as an offering of faith for god, in relation to his mercies..............satan's position is suicide pleasure only, it dies in suicide only, with no profit, that is good for god as a "sin offering", god removing that mental illness from the potential at the gospel's completion)

Part 2 (Subject: Mark of the Beast)
EZEKIEL 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
EZEKIEL 38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

The Mark of the Beast is a product from the Pyramid Builder and his Family, as a "mechanism" to remove the genetic decay from generation activity, with unclean genetic lines, and their "dirth charge" which nullifies a unified field................that is apart "new heart", or "new body"................what ezekiel is teaching.................is that, the earth is holy, and when people are blessed free from that generational sin, then those unclean genetic lines and their "dirth charge".............makes those unclean people more impossible to live around people not apart of their sin................they have to go forward and use euthanasia, and, the jewish people are usually the most wicked and sub human people in this regard. (The Mark of the Beast is not technically with the son of man, its an argument that extends out of that family..............the "resurrected body", has no evidences of a "Mark of the Beast" with the son of man............satan's controversy or suicide pleasure is a nullified value, it doesn't mean nothing, and it does not provide any truth.............but this is good for prayer, humanity dies in a sin offering for god's glory) (but yes, a jewish person and a minority will still take its live in suicide routinely with the son of man or the faithful, for spiritual reasons, in their pleasure).

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you had bothered to notice, it is not you but the teachings you have been fed from the Watchtower that I take issue with. Yeah I get off on you from time to time, That is when I gforget to separate the victim from the lies they have been taught.

Jehovahs Witnesses for the most part are extremely moral and likable people. They are diligent, honest, hard working etc.etc. But they are lost because they have believed a lie! Just like jews and Muslims and Hindus etc.

If you're attacking the watchtower you're attacking the True God Jehovah and his Only Begotten Son and all of Jehovah's servants so yes you are saying those things about me, although I'm nothing but dust compared to Jehovah God and his Only Begotten Son Jesus. You can disbelieve what I just said, that's your right, but it doesn't change the fact that you're attacking everyone who is a loyal and true faithful witness of the True God Jehovah. You're attacking all faithful loyal Jehovah's witnesses.

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Mark of the Beast According to Selah) (Thinking)

GENESIS 38:20 And Judah sent the kid by the hand of his friend the Adullamite, to receive [his] pledge from the woman's hand: but he found her not.
GENESIS 38:21 Then he asked the men of that place, saying, Where [is] the harlot, that [was] openly by the way side? And they said, There was no harlot in this [place].
GENESIS 38:22 And he returned to Judah, and said, I cannot find her; and also the men of the place said, [that] there was no harlot in this [place].

I KINGS 13:28 And he went and found his carcase cast in the way, and the ass and the lion standing by the carcase: the lion had not eaten the carcase, nor torn the ass.
I KINGS 13:29 And the prophet took up the carcase of the man of God, and laid it upon the ass, and brought it back: and the old prophet came to the city, to mourn and to bury him.

(Joseph is tied to a completed law...........the Pyramid Builder is an example of a completed law, they were originally a generation (like the tower of babel)..........however..........once God talked about Joseph with Jacob, then we can see their introduction with humanity)

God's Law is Holy, and the Family is Holy, the Earth is Also Holy, and Creation is Holy..............Mankind just is not, neither is mankind a witness of anything. Euthanasia, is a mechanism god uses, as well as pouring out sin.............that is all humanity is entitled to, as it dies and rots away, this is a "sin offering for god".

At the same time that is true, the Son of Man is Holy, man's suicide pleasure with god does not have priority, neither does a jewish person or a minority have a legal right to live..............its true that the principal goal is prayer, but this is also a walk of faith, in god overthrowing satan's suicide pleasure, and this is the very end of time.

First RABIES, 15 to 20 percent of the usa's or global population's death, and perhaps god identifying with the son of man and a resurrected body for a reproof.

(The Answer is that the "song books" or the "tiny women/cicadas" Jesus used principally to perform his miracles with, is apart of god's law, and testimony) (its a legal part of the mark of the beast)

(God's Seven Year Trinity already resolved the son of man's testimony and mankind in inserting the mechanism of covid-19............things develop further down the line...........humanity is unclean............I may have a resurrected body naturally in a few short years, or, to perform miracles more openly, then we'll begin to see to god's mercies..............right now the best thing to do is to pray and to wait for more of these people to die, from the dead flesh/dirth charge of humanity............its a lot of wasted lives, but its also for god's glory, so its very good)

Last edited:

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the real mark shows up, you’ll know it because they chop off your head if you don’t get it, remember?
That is coming. It isnt going to happen overnight. Do you see where the vaccine is headed? They are going to label us biohazards. Open your eyes.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as there has been no antichrist revealed, nor false prophet nor have the ten kings reigned over all the earth with the antichrist being the eleventh who conquers three, nor has he been killed and risen anyone who takes this vaccine is on safe ground!

A young man I personally taught for years in sound doctrine and how to view scripture rationally, bought into a preachers conspiracy theory that the vaccine was the mark. I asked for evidence and I listened to hours of preacvhing that took allegorical reinterpreting to new and more disgusting levels.

Yes the book of revelation is very symbolic and not all the symbols are fully revealed yet (most are in Scripture however). but it takes an irrational view to say the mark of the beast will proceed the antichrist and getting a shot in your upper arm is equal to receiving the mark ON your forehead or right hand! (BTW I got both shots in my upper left arm- explain that as the mark if you could)

If one chooses not to take a vaccine for sincere th0o9ught out convictions- I defend that! But to say that this vaccine could be the mark well in advance of the antichrist ruling and the false prophet commanding , sorry but that is downright foolish.

If you are worried about the mrna protocol, that has been used for three decades now and vaccinating people is new for this protocol. But the J&J vaccine is a traditional vaccine as well as astra zeneca I believe. Are you worried these are the mark as well?

I know without doubt this is not the mark! God is not going to allow millions of sincere children of His to be deceived into taking the mark of the beast long before th ebeast is even revealed! Also long before there is a mandate that you cannot buy and sell and work without the mark. Heck Social Security fills those nicely!

I took the vaccine like I take flu shots, shingles, pneumonia, tetanus and other vaccines. I have lupus and am immune compromised. I can face certain death by catching covid. I had no thought at all of worshipping the son of satan when I protected my health with the covid vaccine nor any other vaccine.

Too many Christians are listening to too many conspiracy theories based on vary lousy reinterpreting scriptures to fit the newest conspiracy! This is one reason why we have a bad name!
The astra z and j&j are NOT traditional. They are adenoviral vectors like some traditional vaccines, but within those lipid sacs are DNA. They are actually worse because that DNA enters your cells nucleus and then is transcribed into RNA and then into a protein. The pfizer and moderna vaccines contain mRNA so they dont enter the nucleus and instead are translated into a protein. All FOUR of those vaccines share similar mechanisms in that they introduce manmade, chimeric genes into your cells. Do NOT take them. Trust the DNA god gave you.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666
Revelation 13:18

View attachment 13310

Revelation 13:18 - Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Beast: for it is the number of a MAN; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

1 - Corona is not a MAN's NAME;
2 - Corona is not a Beast;
3 - Corona has nothing to do with 666
4 - Corona is not the Beast of earth who has two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.
Revelation 13:v.11
12 And he (the Beast like a lamb, a false lamb, a false messiah-John 5:v.43, in fact an esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, future ruler of Israel and guide of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism) , exerciseth all the power of the FIRST Beast -the Beast of sea- before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the FIRST Beast, whose deadly wound was (will be) healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Revelation 22:v.18-19
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Be careful, or get ready

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The astra z and j&j are NOT traditional. They are adenoviral vectors like some traditional vaccines, but within those lipid sacs are DNA. They are actually worse because that DNA enters your cells nucleus and then is transcribed into RNA and then into a protein. The pfizer and moderna vaccines contain mRNA so they dont enter the nucleus and instead are translated into a protein. All FOUR of those vaccines share similar mechanisms in that they introduce manmade, chimeric genes into your cells. Do NOT take them. Trust the DNA god gave you.

Well i am not as well verses as you are, but I did a study and research on mRNA protocols in medicine. They do not invade the DNA or cell but just create a synthesized proteins spike in order to create antibodies (this is a simplified definition) and then disappears. mRNA therapy has been used for decades, this is the first time it has been used for vaccines from all I read.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ID2020 will be the “Certification Mark” which will “restart travel and the global economy” and will be used as a “digital certificate” to confirm you got your Covid-19 vaccination. It will also hold your digital identity and be connected to blockchain. Biden recently passed an executive order to discuss the feasibility of linking covid vaccines to digital certificates. Please see all links and photos in this post. Do not take the mRNA and Adenoviral vaccines. Do not take the Certification Mark.

Executive Order: Executive Order on Promoting COVID-19 Safety in Domestic and International Travel | The White House

ID2020:
ID2020 | Digital Identity Alliance

I’ve already received the vaccine…does this mean I’ve already taken the mark of the beast?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD. Is it written? It will fulfill LITERALLY.

TRANSITION TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD - THE MILLENNIUM OF CHRIST

BEGINNING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD - DAY 1,335 - or 75 DAYS AFTER ENDING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18
15 - The kingdoms of this world (this world of Devil) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
18 - And the nations were (WILL BE) angry, and GOD's wrath is (just) come, ... (and is already underway at this time to severely punish the wicked nations. There will be only and only punishment, and it for EVER and EVER, this will not have END no more, it's for everlasting time - Get ready).

Daniel 12:v. 11 - THE SECOND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK - Matthew 24:V.15
11 And from the time that the...the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 1.290 days

TRANSICTION TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD - THE MILLENNIUM OF CHRIST
BEGINNING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD - DAY 1,335 - or 75 DAYS AFTER ENDING THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

Daniel 12:v. 12 - The glorious, the wonderful, the marvelous day 1335

12 Blessed (yeah, blessed) is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 1.260 + a gap of 30 days + a gap of 45 days = GREAT DAY 1.335

There will be only and only punishments from now on, and it for EVER and EVER, this will not have END no more, it's for everlasting time - Get ready.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well i am not as well verses as you are, but I did a study and research on mRNA protocols in medicine. They do not invade the DNA or cell but just create a synthesized proteins spike in order to create antibodies (this is a simplified definition) and then disappears. mRNA therapy has been used for decades, this is the first time it has been used for vaccines from all I read.
They “invade” the cell. What they are doing is transfection. The mRNA enters your cell and your cells machinery makes the spike protein. The mRNA doesnt directly go into our genome, but we do have retroviruses in our cells that can write the mRNA into our genome. Do not be deceived by the internet. Satan has control over most of the information out there now, and the truth is nearly impossible to find. That is consistent with the Bible as well when it discusses the last days. Truth will be cast to the ground..per Daniel. That is why there is so much misinformation. This is what was prophesied in Revelation. I’m just trying to wake people up to this.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They “invade” the cell. What they are doing is transfection. The mRNA enters your cell and your cells machinery makes the spike protein. The mRNA doesnt directly go into our genome, but we do have retroviruses in our cells that can write the mRNA into our genome. Do not be deceived by the internet. Satan has control over most of the information out there now, and the truth is nearly impossible to find. That is consistent with the Bible as well when it discusses the last days. Truth will be cast to the ground..per Daniel. That is why there is so much misinformation. This is what was prophesied in Revelation. I’m just trying to wake people up to this.

And where do you get all this secret info? mRNA protocols have been used for decades now. This is the first time it has been used to fight a virus. And you know not what you say. Because it uses mRNA it does not invade the cell nor our DNA, it orders a creation of a spike protein of the C-19 virus to form on the outer wall of the cell and the bodies defenses do the rest. Within 2 weeks all traces of the spike are gone. This is from Christian molecular biologists who have looked into it!

But what do you think this Pfizer and moderna vaccine do? (These are the only ones using the mRNA protocol). Do you think they reqwrite a persons DN A? where is your evidence.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And where do you get all this secret info? mRNA protocols have been used for decades now. This is the first time it has been used to fight a virus. And you know not what you say. Because it uses mRNA it does not invade the cell nor our DNA, it orders a creation of a spike protein of the C-19 virus to form on the outer wall of the cell and the bodies defenses do the rest. Within 2 weeks all traces of the spike are gone. This is from Christian molecular biologists who have looked into it!

But what do you think this Pfizer and moderna vaccine do? (These are the only ones using the mRNA protocol). Do you think they reqwrite a persons DN A? where is your evidence.
It’s not secret info. It’s what it does. I do cancer research and work with shRNA, siRNA and mRNA. Yes, they “invade” the cell and the cell then reads them and synthesizes the spike protein. They do not directly add to your DNA, but your cells have retroviruses that can write the mRNA into your DNA. Then youd become a spike protein making factory and your body will attack itself trying to destroy the spike proteins. All it takes is a few stem cells incorporating this mRNA into their DNA for this to happen. Are you confident that the trillions and trillions of cells in your body don’t contain a single retrovirus that will write this mRNA into your DNA permanently? Stop putting your eggs in the media’s basket. Revelation is playing out and the great merchants of the earth are deceiving the world through their pharmakeia RIGHT NOW.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where is your evidence that all traces of the spike protein are gone within two weeks? Where is the study? Ive seen autopsy reports that show spike proteins in every major organ weeks after. Google fact checkers say this is false but youre being lied to. The Bible says truth will be trampled to the ground during the last days. Are you sure you can trust the media versus someone trying to open your eyes because i genuinely care about people waking up to this?

Attachments

• 4CC02768-3A4B-4F92-9414-0FCA9BC2AB93.png
    4CC02768-3A4B-4F92-9414-0FCA9BC2AB93.png
    394.4 KB · Views: 0

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not secret info. It’s what it does. I do cancer research and work with shRNA, siRNA and mRNA. Yes, they “invade” the cell and the cell then reads them and synthesizes the spike protein. They do not directly add to your DNA, but your cells have retroviruses that can write the mRNA into your DNA. Then youd become a spike protein making factory and your body will attack itself trying to destroy the spike proteins. All it takes is a few stem cells incorporating this mRNA into their DNA for this to happen. Are you confident that the trillions and trillions of cells in your body don’t contain a single retrovirus that will write this mRNA into your DNA permanently? Stop putting your eggs in the media’s basket. Revelation is playing out and the great merchants of the earth are deceiving the world through their pharmakeia RIGHT NOW.

And yet in nearly three decades of using mRNA protocols there is no known reports of what you say occurring actually occurring! I got both pfizer vaccines in March and I am not a covid factory!

Pharmakia is illicit drug use like pot, heroin, meth etc. It is connected with seeking ot enter the spirit realm. It is not tylenol, metropolol, or even the Pfizer vaccine.

JTH1234

Jan 20, 2021
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet in nearly three decades of using mRNA protocols there is no known reports of what you say occurring actually occurring! I got both pfizer vaccines in March and I am not a covid factory!

Pharmakia is illicit drug use like pot, heroin, meth etc. It is connected with seeking ot enter the spirit realm. It is not tylenol, metropolol, or even the Pfizer vaccine.
Well you’re wrong because that’s literally how mRNA works. I work with it as part of my career so you are just dead wrong. It is called transfection/transduction and you can easily google it. Also you're wrong about pharmekia. I will pray for you.