The Mark of the Beast Has Arrived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Commentary)

JOHN 10:33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
MATTHEW 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

LEVITICUS 7:18 And if [any] of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings be eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, neither shall it be imputed unto him that offereth it: it shall be an abomination, and the soul that eateth of it shall bear his iniquity.
LEVITICUS 7:19 And the flesh that toucheth any unclean [thing] shall not be eaten; it shall be burnt with fire: and as for the flesh, all that be clean shall eat thereof.
LEVITICUS 7:20 But the soul that eateth [of] the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, that [pertain] unto the LORD, having his uncleanness upon him, even that soul shall be cut off from his people.
LEVITICUS 7:21 Moreover the soul that shall touch any unclean [thing, as] the uncleanness of man, or [any] unclean beast, or any abominable unclean [thing], and eat of the flesh of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which [pertain] unto the LORD, even that soul shall be cut off from his people. -Reference Jesus Rising on the Third Day

(God doesn't Resolve the "Dead Flesh Accusation", its a conflict of interest, God completes a measurements for what constitutes the potential the gospel affords for the new universe..............mankind has no entitlement to be a witness or a participant/generationally, beyond the few individuals god has in view)

Statement - Mark of the Beast
MATTHEW 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

1st Coming of the Messiah (Jacob/Joseph Parable) = Pyramid Builders and their Soulmates, Introduced (Mark of the Beast Reproof Against Dead flesh Accusation)
2nd Coming of the Messiah (Jesus/Joseph Parable) = Removed Tribes/Genetic Lines (the work of "Dead Flesh Accusation" God does not Perform, not profitable, with the mental illness of "suicide pleasure/not having a will to live" humanity has and is a natural element to the gospel's law) (Pyramid Builders and their Soulmates, obtain title of "son of man" or "son of the messiah, not mankind specifically")

(This is about Prayer, more then a Sign or a Vision, you will or have, obtain a dead body of the son of man, and your knowledge of god a sign or a vision is counted for your suicide pleasure..............we go forward with prayer, and what you do not understand, becomes your suicide pleasure in dead flesh/dirth charge, RABIES/Covid-19, until humanity is deceased)

1. Serpent or Snakes in the Bible......not referenced to humanity specifically.
2. Mythical Beasts in the Bible......not referenced to humanity specifically.
3. Women is Given Authority in the New Testament/Revelation......not referenced to humanity specifically.

(That "Women" represents the faithful................the Pyramid Builder and his Soulmate Argument is not Primary, more then the faithful..................I see that from time to time when there is massive loss of life in pleasure, like we see now.............when there is no messiah and no jesus, he is not returning, we that turn into pleasure with minorities/jews, UNFORTUNATELY)

(Everything must be Considered Resolved............Humanity will die in its pleasure believing that a Messiah will Return, when Humanity is only serving its lusts, and out of that cesspool a great many people will be saved) (Right now, everything is good in terms of seeing Covid-19 develop into RABIES..........which is good, remember humanity does not have that much time left before it passes)

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
kh9LYKNu8rZI_640x360.jpg

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam is the man associated with the number 666. Adam fell short and brought sin into the world.

The image is Satan's Adam. Giving life to the image is Satan's messiah. The beast is Satan's prince to rule over those with the mark of this beast.

The number 7 stands for completeness from God's view point therefore a triple 6 is associated with gross imperfection. In the scriptures at 1 Chronicles 20:6 it speaks of a philistine man of the Rephaim who was of extraordinary size and his fingers and toes were in sixes. Also at Daniel 3:1-23 king Nebuchadnezzar erected a golden image that was 6 cubits in breadth and 60 cubits high, to unify his political officials in one worship. When God's servants refused to worship the image of gold, the king had them thrown into a fiery furnace.
We know that a name identifies a person, so how does this number identify the beast. We know that John tells us it's a man's number, so it's not that of a spirit person, so what John tells us confirms that the beast is of this earth, but it symbolizes human government not a individual human such as Adam.
We know that the True God views these beasts as representing human kingdoms or political powers so to say that Adam is the Beast or image of the beast, I honestly don't think scripture agrees with that.
In regard to the beast that Revelation 13:1,2 talks of, The Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible points out that it "combines in itself the joint characteristics of the four beasts of Daniels vision, so this first beast of qq Revelation 13:1,2 represents the combined forces of all political rule opposed to The True God in the world. This is even confirmed at Revelation 13:7, which says about the beast: "Authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation." Also at Revelation 12:9; 13:2 these scriptures show that it was the dragon who is Satan that gave the beast of Revelation 13:1,2 it's power, throne and great authority.
Also at Revelation 13: 11-13 it states that a beast came out of the earth and it had two horns like lambs horns and this beast compelled the people to make a image of the first beast of Revelation 13:1,2 This is stated at Revelation 13:14,15. So I can't see any individual, including Adam, that could be the image of the beast.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but you also wrote that many take the mark and are not even aware they took it. so you may have taken the mark and not even realized you took it.

Your big problem is that you use human reasoning to try to define Scripture when you should be using Scripture to define your human reasoning. The Watchtower has made you think backwards and you don't even know it. That is the scariest part.
No I just believe or have faith that what I have learned and exercise faith in, I have learned from God who is working through his Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ.
So even though you believe I'm only reasoning as men do I don't agree with you. I don't expect you to believe that however, the majority of the world will not believe what I'm saying is from the scriptures or from the True God. Just as you scoff at it and say that the Watchtower has me thinking backwards the majority of the world will not believe what I'm saying is true or from the scriptures.
I will continue to exercise faith in Jehovah God and his Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ. I will continue to express this truth to people and they can choose to believe or not believe. It's up to them whether they believe it to be true or not. Jehovah God's servants who are Jesus Christ disciples will spread this knowledge to the world. It's up to people as to whether they exercise faith in what they're hearing and learning.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10 kingdoms without a king...

Made me think of Google, Amazon, Twitter, Facebook... to name a few..
Just saying..
Hugs

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You rignorance of Scripture is showing. God raises and deposes kings according to His will. No one anywhere rules without Gods approval according to HIs will. That is the Bible apart from human reasoning.

You can believe what you want, what was said is the truth whether you believe it or not.

[

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is disingenuous that you bounce from translation ot translation to buttress your opinion.

The construct of the Greek tells us it is the number of a man singular- not a human number. You allow yourself to be swayed to and fro because you fail to study and then espouse yourself to know better than all here.

All teh rest you wrote is just regurgitated vomit from watchtower material that is false because they portray the number of the beast (singular) as human govt.

All human govt. Serves Gods will.

Romans 13
King James Version

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

No govt. rises or falls but of God as His Word and not a man made organizations reasoning espouses.

I could care less about someone who is telling me it's wrong in any way or any sense to use other Bible translations.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I just believe or have faith that what I have learned and exercise faith in, I have learned from God who is working through his Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ.
So even though you believe I'm only reasoning as men do I don't agree with you. I don't expect you to believe that however, the majority of the world will not believe what I'm saying is from the scriptures or from the True God. Just as you scoff at it and say that the Watchtower has me thinking backwards the majority of the world will not believe what I'm saying is true or from the scriptures.
I will continue to exercise faith in Jehovah God and his Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ. I will continue to express this truth to people and they can choose to believe or not believe. It's up to them whether they believe it to be true or not. Jehovah God's servants who are Jesus Christ disciples will spread this knowledge to the world. It's up to people as to whether they exercise faith in what they're hearing and learning.

Well you express many truths from Scriptures, but have accepted the two biggest lies form teh Watchtrower that will keep you from inheriting the kingdom for all eternity!

1. that jesus did not rise again from the dead (have to die to rise again)
2. That Jesus is equally divine as His Father.

I bear witnesses record they have a zeal for God but like the pharisees of old- not according to true knowledge.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could care less about someone who is telling me it's wrong in any way or any sense to use other Bible translations.

And your pride will keep you in deception.

But lkike you said, the mark has been around fo4r decades and for all you know you could have taken it without knowing and now are damned forever! You just can't know for certain can you. Of course you can't. Before you became a witness you could have acccepted the mark and sealed your fate for all time.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The number 7 stands for completeness from God's view point therefore a triple 6 is associated with gross imperfection. In the scriptures at 1 Chronicles 20:6 it speaks of a philistine man of the Rephaim who was of extraordinary size and his fingers and toes were in sixes. Also at Daniel 3:1-23 king Nebuchadnezzar erected a golden image that was 6 cubits in breadth and 60 cubits high, to unify his political officials in one worship. When God's servants refused to worship the image of gold, the king had them thrown into a fiery furnace.
We know that a name identifies a person, so how does this number identify the beast. We know that John tells us it's a man's number, so it's not that of a spirit person, so what John tells us confirms that the beast is of this earth, but it symbolizes human government not a individual human such as Adam.
We know that the True God views these beasts as representing human kingdoms or political powers so to say that Adam is the Beast or image of the beast, I honestly don't think scripture agrees with that.
In regard to the beast that Revelation 13:1,2 talks of, The Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible points out that it "combines in itself the joint characteristics of the four beasts of Daniels vision, so this first beast of qq Revelation 13:1,2 represents the combined forces of all political rule opposed to The True God in the world. This is even confirmed at Revelation 13:7, which says about the beast: "Authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation." Also at Revelation 12:9; 13:2 these scriptures show that it was the dragon who is Satan that gave the beast of Revelation 13:1,2 it's power, throne and great authority.
Also at Revelation 13: 11-13 it states that a beast came out of the earth and it had two horns like lambs horns and this beast compelled the people to make a image of the first beast of Revelation 13:1,2 This is stated at Revelation 13:14,15. So I can't see any individual, including Adam, that could be the image of the beast.
Adam is not the beast. Adam is the man and the name of the number.

The image is Satan's own Adam. Not God's Adam.

Satan wants all humanity to turn from God, and view him as God. Satan will attempt to create his own Adam to prove to only himself he can be God. Humanity will be decieved. How can Satan prove anything to decieved people?

Satan will stop at nothing to prove he is better than God. Satan will not use a man to prove that.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well you express many truths from Scriptures, but have accepted the two biggest lies form teh Watchtrower that will keep you from inheriting the kingdom for all eternity!

1. that jesus did not rise again from the dead (have to die to rise again)
2. That Jesus is equally divine as His Father.

I bear witnesses record they have a zeal for God but like the pharisees of old- not according to true knowledge.

If you're saying that the watchtower teaches Jehovah's witnesses to believe the Only Begotten Son of God didn't come to this world and sacrifice his life for mankind and then was resurrected by God three days after his death then, you know nothing about the watchtower or Jehovah's witnesses. The watchtower has always taught that God sent his Only Begotten Son to mankind as a human in the likeness of the first human Adam and that the Only Begotten Son of God sacrificed his human life for humanity and then was resurrected back to life three days later as a immortal and incorruptible life giving spirit. So The watchtower and Jehovah's witnesses believe that the Only Begotten Son of God was resurrected back to life three days after his death.
Jehovah's witnesses agree that the Only Begotten Son of God was in God's form but this scripture also shows that even though he was in Gods form the Only Begotten Son of God never snatched at the idea that he was equal to God. The watchtower nor is any Jehovah's witness going to agree with people taking scripture out of context to try to prove some belief.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Well Barney said so , so it must be truth!!! Everyone here- stop believing the bible as it is written and just listen to Barney!

Scoff all you want but I will continue to express what the scripture say is the truth, just as you say that you do the same thing. I have the same rights as you and will continue spread the word about Gods kingdom. I disagree with what you say is the truth, and I will continue to disagree because I honestly do disagree. I will continue to do that. It's easy for someone to say, " Everyone here- stop believing the Bible as it is written and just listen to BARNEY." Statements like that show that you don't believe people have have the right to disagree with you and especially express that right.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And your pride will keep you in deception.

But lkike you said, the mark has been around fo4r decades and for all you know you could have taken it without knowing and now are damned forever! You just can't know for certain can you. Of course you can't. Before you became a witness you could have acccepted the mark and sealed your fate for all time.

I will continue to say what I said and you can continue to make out I've accepted the mark and don't know it, I disagree with you however and I don't worry about what you think of that. I'm going to disagree with you no matter what you think of me or what you say about me or even how you feel about me. I have the right to disagree and I really don't care what you think of me for exercising that right.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam is not the beast. Adam is the man and the name of the number.

The image is Satan's own Adam. Not God's Adam.

Satan wants all humanity to turn from God, and view him as God. Satan will attempt to create his own Adam to prove to only himself he can be God. Humanity will be decieved. How can Satan prove anything to decieved people?

Satan will stop at nothing to prove he is better than God. Satan will not use a man to prove that.

Well from the scriptures they say that Satan is the God of this world and Jesus even calls him the ruler of this world. Satan has indeed deceived the majority of the world. I disagree however if you're saying that the phrase, "Satan's Adam" is to be an individual. I don't know if that's what you're trying to say but if you are, I disagree.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you're saying that the watchtower teaches Jehovah's witnesses to believe the Only Begotten Son of God didn't come to this world and sacrifice his life for mankind and then was resurrected by God three days after his death then, you know nothing about the watchtower or Jehovah's witnesses. The watchtower has always taught that God sent his Only Begotten Son to mankind as a human in the likeness of the first human Adam and that the Only Begotten Son of God sacrificed his human life for humanity and then was resurrected back to life three days later as a immortal and incorruptible life giving spirit. So The watchtower and Jehovah's witnesses believe that the Only Begotten Son of God was resurrected back to life three days after his death.
Jehovah's witnesses agree that the Only Begotten Son of God was in God's form but this scripture also shows that even though he was in Gods form the Only Begotten Son of God never snatched at the idea that he was equal to God. The watchtower nor is any Jehovah's witness going to agree with people taking scripture out of context to try to prove some belief.

But they omit and reject the most important part- that He physically rose from the dead which keeps all who buy the Watchtower lie from ever obtaining salvation. what you wrote about the death and reason for Jesus is 99% true! but it is the 1% of ricin that kills the followers of the Watchtower.

As for Jesus-being God they have intentionally retranlsated the passage in Philippians and retranslated John 1:1 to deny the diety of Jesus. Sorry but only the most incredulous greek scholars agree with the watchtower translation.

Even Greek speaking people who are atheist's weill acknowledge that John 1:1 means Jesus is divine ( not dsivine like of God like) they just don't believe what is written.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scoff all you want but I will continue to express what the scripture say is the truth, just as you say that you do the same thing. I have the same rights as you and will continue spread the word about Gods kingdom. I disagree with what you say is the truth, and I will continue to disagree because I honestly do disagree. I will continue to do that. It's easy for someone to say, " Everyone here- stop believing the Bible as it is written and just listen to BARNEY." Statements like that show that you don't believe people have have the right to disagree with you and especially express that right.

If only you did express what is the truth of Scripture. What you do is express the vomited reinterpretation that the Watchtower has commanded y0ou to express and brainwashed you to believe by their slick methods of human philosophy.

The Watchtower itself wrote for the world to see that if one just reads the bible- they would be in darkness in a short time, but that if they just read Watchtower material alone they would have the light of life! Thast should make every witness very afraid.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will continue to say what I said and you can continue to make out I've accepted the mark and don't know it, I disagree with you however and I don't worry about what you think of that. I'm going to disagree with you no matter what you think of me or what you say about me or even how you feel about me. I have the right to disagree and I really don't care what you think of me for exercising that right.

YOu can disagree, but you can never be absolutely sure according to your own remarks.

YOu have the right to do whatever you wish. Yo will n ot stand before me- You will stand before the Lord God Jesus Christ and give an account for rejecting teh SCriptrures for a reinterpreted version promoted by a man made man inspired organization. MArk this day- Jesus will remind you.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But they omit and reject the most important part- that He physically rose from the dead which keeps all who buy the Watchtower lie from ever obtaining salvation. what you wrote about the death and reason for Jesus is 99% true! but it is the 1% of ricin that kills the followers of the Watchtower.

As for Jesus-being God they have intentionally retranlsated the passage in Philippians and retranslated John 1:1 to deny the diety of Jesus. Sorry but only the most incredulous greek scholars agree with the watchtower translation.

Even Greek speaking people who are atheist's weill acknowledge that John 1:1 means Jesus is divine ( not dsivine like of God like) they just don't believe what is written.

At 1 Peter3:18 in the greek text of this scripture the words, "flesh" and "spirit" are put in contrast to each other and both are in the dative case; this means if a translator uses the rendering, "by the spirit," he should consistently say, " by the flesh," or if he uses "in the flesh" he should also say "in the spirit."
Also Acts 10:40,41 tells us that God raised Jesus up the third day and allowed him to become manifest not to all people, but to witnesses appointed beforehand by God to us who ate and drank with him after his rising from the dead. Ask yourself a question, why didn't any unbeliever see Jesus after he was resurrected. The scriptures show that no unbeliever ever saw Jesus after his resurrection, why is that. Before Jesus death anyone could see Jesus but that's not true after he was resurrected from the dead. He was resurrected as a spirit and could manifest a fleshly body when he appeared to his Apostles and disciples.

1 Corinthians 15:45 says, It is even so written: ‘The first man Adam became a living soul.’ The last Adam [Jesus Christ, who was perfect as was Adam when created] became a life-giving spirit.”

John 20:14,15 says, "After saying this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but she did not realize that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her: “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for?” She, thinking it was the gardener, said to him: “Sir, if you have carried him off, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.
Why is it that Mary Magdalene doesn't recognize Jesus if he was resurrected in the same exact body. She certainly knew how Jesus looked so why didn't she recognize the Only-Begotten Son of God, Jesus Christ.