The Mark of the Beast - imagery, explanation, identification - For those who have eyes that see

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just remember , touch not , take not that chip or rfid tattoe . MANY A CHURCH IS GONNA TALK YOU ALL INTO TAKING IT .
BUT DONT .
I don't think there will be any mistaking the mark of the beast. It will be given in conjunction with image worship upon pain of death, and angels will warn mankind. And that indeed will be the endurance of the saints!

Much love!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think there will be any mistaking the mark of the beast. It will be given in conjunction with image worship upon pain of death, and angels will warn mankind. And that indeed will be the endurance of the saints!

Much love!
Punching someone up side the head might not be the mark of the beast , BUT ITS STILL SIN .
ITS SIN TO mark the temple of GOD with such a thing . DO NOT TAKE IT MARK .
EVEN IF it is or aint the mark . ITS STILL SIN . JUST remember that .
Cause most churches are gonna tell they peoples , ITS ALL GOOD , GOD IS LOVE , JUST TAKE THAT CHIP .
AND I SHUN THEIR ADVICE TO HELL . Notice i said their advice , NOT THEM .
DO NOT TAKE IT mark . DONT . I got a funny mark . HEY MARK , DONT MARK YOUR BODY with that chip or tattoe .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said it was a sneak attack . But touch not , take not , give not that which belongs to GOD unto the beast system .
You better not take that chip or rfid tattoe . Our body aint even ours . IT BELONGS TO GOD , not SATANS BEAST CEASAR .
I have no plan of taking anything, including the vaccine

However the future mark and image worship will be before the world, and associated with the false prophet and miracles, calling fire down from heaven

I believe it will be a replay of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

The two Witnesses call down fire, the false prophet does the same, like Egypt's magicians did with the serpents

At this time the world will be captivated in watching the show, and will be sent the strong delusion to receive the mark and image worship, a future "World" event no secret

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Punching someone up side the head might not be the mark of the beast , BUT ITS STILL SIN .
Cause most churches are gonna tell they peoples , ITS ALL GOOD , GOD IS LOVE , JUST TAKE THAT CHIP .
DO NOT TAKE IT mark . DONT . I got a funny mark . HEY MARK , DONT MARK YOUR BODY with that chip or tattoe .
The only thing I want to put into my body is food, and the only think I want on my body is clothing.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing I want to put into my body is food, and the only think I want on my body is clothing.

Much love!
So your gonna skip the 1,000 wives and concubines?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
A claim in error, it will be received by deception, not forced as scripture clearly teaches

The two Witnesses rule the tribulation through plagues and wrath, dont be deceived

All Plagues As Often As They Will, Rulers Of The Tribulation (Fact)

Revelation 11:6KJV
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Much Love, Jesus Is The Lord

The mark and image worship isnt going to be a sneak attack as many claim

The false prophet will call fire from heaven infront of the beast, this kicks off the platform for deception, Gods words are "Very Loud" concerning this

The world will be sent a "Strong Delusion" to believe the lies of the false prophet and the beast, those that receive the mark and worship the image will do so willfully being deceived

2 Thessalonians 2:11KJV
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Revelation 13:11-14KJV
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast;
saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

The Angel's Warnings!

Revelation 14:6-11KJV
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You continue to post the mark isthe chip, get off your opinion into reality

50 years ago it was a tattoo

30 years ago the barcode

Now it's the chip, dont stand in the realm of guessing and the outcome of I really dont know I was wrong, it was a popular opinion for the time, and technology has erased the previous, will you also be Silenced?

When the false prophets calling fire down from heaven in front of the Beast, and the world is pushing the right hand mark, you have arrived, were not there yet

Keep your eye on the command to build Jerusalem unto Meshiach/Messish and the 70 weeks, the future bad guy is following closely behind, 483 days of warning, and Jerusalem is surrounded by Armies, beware

In Love, Jesus IsThe Lord

Last edited:

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Or they freely choose this path, because they do reject it was predetermined for them. Your reasoning is not the only determined outcome, ironically. A free choice is just as deadly as having no choice at all.

It seems that Satan's lie, is that we do not really have a choice. So the truth would be that all have a free choice. Only those who become fully invested in rebellion against God are those no longer with a choice, but trapped in the demands of sin and separation from God.
Yes Timtofly, I believe I covered that in this paragraph which cites Predetermined Consequences for refusing Providential Redemption:
Satan and his cohort, Adam and Eve in Eden, Cain, Esau, Pharaoh opposing Moses in Egypt, Judas, Ananias and Saphira, and anyone who stubbornly resists the grace of God do all become subject to predetermined consequences, but their urge to sin doesn't come from God.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
the New Testament was not written in Greek, but Aramaic,
Unsubstantiated and contrary to myriad works that have Hellenistic or Koine Greek as the original language of the NT writings.

The New Testament was written in a form of Koine Greek,[1][2] which was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean[3][4][5][6] from the conquests of Alexander the Great (335–323 BC) until the evolution of Byzantine Greek (c. 600). [Language of the New Testament - Wikipedia]

Reactions: marks

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unsubstantiated and contrary to myriad works that have Hellenistic or Koine Greek as the original language of the NT writings.

The New Testament was written in a form of Koine Greek,[1][2] which was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean[3][4][5][6] from the conquests of Alexander the Great (335–323 BC) until the evolution of Byzantine Greek (c. 600). [Language of the New Testament - Wikipedia]

Not unsubstantiated. Just because you are ignorant and accept the false teaching that the Catholics propagated for centuries, followed by protestantism, does not make the truth unsubstantiated.

You have not even considered the truth that I have shared. For you, it's so "outside" that it's not worth your consideration. And not considering, you're in no position to levy an argument.

NewMusic

Sep 13, 2021
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And since nobody is the least interested in the origin of the UPC barcode, nor the slightest interest in seeing the actual 666 on everything the world buys and sells, I'm going to discontinue sharing on this site. I've met with little, actually no, interest in Truth, but everybody wants to scream what they believe and not have discussion.

You know immediately who is pompous when they ask no questions of others, but only give their own view. I have asked the normal questions to others to help them follow the logic of their belief to its conclusion, whose replies I receive not.

So long.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born in 1991: @NewMusic : The whole barcode thing has a been around for so long. The Mark of the Beast from what has been explained to me is that of having a voucher which signified your loyalty towards Nero the Rome Emperor back in that whom was looked as a ' Beast '. Though many may disagree, worrying about receiving a mark is from my mind right now because am living in America. Not to say however some type of war may break out in the American country or somewhere else cause wars happen all the time but doubt it will ever be like the 1st people to place their trust in Christ, and what they had to endure. Being persecuted on a mass scale; when Jerusalem finally was destroyed there was an mass of 1,100,000 million people that passed away from this life.

With Love in Christ,
Matthew G.

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Not sure if what I'm about to say helps to answer your question, but I do not believe Satan is a fallen angel. The bible never said that, and nowhere, ever, is there any language suggesting that.
i do believe that he used to be an angel until he was fallen that's why he is a fallen angel
Satan is a serpent, not an angel
oh i see no wonder you don't believe he is a fallen angel

i remembered that i know but forgotten it is somewhere in the bible that he is an angel but know what's more you know more than i do you have lived more than i do so maybe you are right but i am not convinced ;)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So it seems to me . . . an easy way to make the Bible say whatever you want is to claim it was written and translated, and we have the translation. After decades of my own study, I don't believe that for a moment.

Aramaic was commonly spoke, and so was Hebrew among the Jews. But the Bible was written in Greek.

I had the advantage that my Greek teacher was not only an expert in Greek and Hebrew, but also Aramaic, and he showed us that the words people have pointed to as having Aramaic origin were actually Hebrew words.

Much love!

Reactions: Stumpmaster

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born in 1991: @NewMusic : The whole barcode thing has a been around for so long. The Mark of the Beast from what has been explained to me is that of having a voucher which signified your loyalty towards Nero the Rome Emperor back in that whom was looked as a ' Beast '. Though many may disagree, worrying about receiving a mark is from my mind right now because am living in America. Not to say however some type of war may break out in the American country or somewhere else cause wars happen all the time but doubt it will ever be like the 1st people to place their trust in Christ, and what they had to endure. Being persecuted on a mass scale; when Jerusalem finally was destroyed there was an mass of 1,100,000 million people that passed away from this life.

With Love in Christ,
Matthew G.
At the end of the day, we are called to endure faithfully each day whatever it brings. Whatever we need to know we will know. Arguing over, and dividing over "what is the mark of the beast" . . .

I'm thinking of Corrie Ten Boom's father telling her, I'll give you the ticket when it's time to get on the train.

Much love!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aramaic or Hebrew New Testament?.

The New Testament was written in a form of Koine Greek,[1][2] which was the common language of the Eastern Mediterranean[3][4][5][6] from the conquests of Alexander the Great (335–323 BC) until the evolution of Byzantine Greek(c. 600).

The New Testament gospels and epistles were only part of a Hellenist Jewish culture in the Roman Empire, where Alexandria had a larger Jewish population than Jerusalem, and Greek was spoken by more Jews than Hebrew.[7] Other Hellenistic Jewish writings include those of Jason of Cyrene, Josephus, Philo, Demetrius the chronographer, Eupolemus, Pseudo-Eupolemus, Artapanus of Alexandria, Cleodemus Malchus, Aristeas, Pseudo-Hecataeus, Thallus, and Justus of Tiberias, Pseudo-Philo, many Old Testament Pseudepigrapha and the Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Bible itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stumpmaster