The Mark of the Beast - imagery, explanation, identification - For those who have eyes that see

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First off, the koine Greek word for man can be singular but many don’t recognize that it’s actually the generic form for “mankind” consisting of male and female; peoples. If you research which beast this refers to, the understanding of which context will make sense. Secondly, the Greek for number isn’t always a literal number. It also has the meaning of a multitude or numerous assemblage. If you recognize the beast, you’ll recognize the mystery

Edit: Lastly, what is the importance of 600, 60 and 6 rather than 666? Have you ever looked into that?

In Greek the only way to write a number like 666 is 600, 60 and 6. There is no 666 in Greek like in English. The three numbers are meant to be added together as one, not to be understood as 3 separate numbers. I suppose that may not forbid a person's 3 names to add to 600, 60 and a third number adding to 6 but I lean away from that being what Rev 13 means.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've long thought the mark is the SSN.
9 numbers. Just reverse that visual of 666 to fit from a spiritual plane to a terrestrial translation , 999, as in 3rd dimensional application.

You can't buy or sell without a National Identification Number or as it is known in America, the Social Security Number.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've long thought the mark is the SSN.
9 numbers. Just reverse that visual of 666 to fit from a spiritual plane to a terrestrial translation , 999, as in 3rd dimensional application.

You can't buy or sell without a National Identification Number or as it is known in America, the Social Security Number.

But that specific thing is American only and has nothing to do with a mark on the forehead or right hand. It also does not control who can buy or sell. The mark is global and it is issued by a man who claims to be God and performs miracles. Clearly the SSN is not a match.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But that specific thing is American only and has nothing to do with a mark on the forehead or right hand. It also does not control who can buy or sell. The mark is global and it is issued by a man who claims to be God and performs miracles. Clearly the SSN is not a match.
I disagree that someone cannot buy or sell without the SSN due to the instruments involved in buying or selling. Money,bank accounts,debit cards,credit cards.

I also mentioned the SSN equivalent in other countries.

Of course the MotB could be an RFID chip implant. Those have been implanted in workers in companiesin America already.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was readying to sign off for the night when this popped on my homepage quite out of nowhere.

Timely?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree that someone cannot buy or sell without the SSN due to the instruments involved in buying or selling. Money,bank accounts,debit cards,credit cards.

One does not need any of those to buy and sell. Many people buy and sell using only cash, nothing else.

I also mentioned the SSN equivalent in other countries.

Of course the MotB could be an RFID chip implant. Those have been implanted in workers in companiesin America already.

Nothing is the MOB until a man who claims to be God and can perform miracles is issuing it. And this can only come after one kingdom rules the whole world, via the first beast of Rev 13. The world doesn't match anything of the MOB timeframe yet.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is that biblical? If you want to be taken seriously, stick with scripture and give reasons from scripture why you believe. Going outside of scripture and dealing with gnostic works, apocrypha and imaginative things of men will cause people to not take you seriously except others who also look at those things and look outside the Bible to validate their opinions
You make a lot of assumptions. I don't ascribe to the validity of any book but the KJV Holy Bible.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make a lot of assumptions. I don't ascribe to the validity of any book but the KJV Holy Bible.
You said: Incidentally, the elite cult has been working on resurrecting, or cloning Nimrod.

That is not found in the KJV Bible. No assumptions there. BTW, the KJV is far from perfect. Plenty of text that causes confusion. 1 example such as using the name Jesus, instead of Joshua when the text relates to something in the OT. Someone that didn’t know that would assume it refers to Christ because his name is written that way in the KJV. Hebrews 4:8

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: Incidentally, the elite cult has been working on resurrecting, or cloning Nimrod.

That is not found in the KJV Bible. No assumptions there. BTW, the KJV is far from perfect. Plenty of text that causes confusion. 1 example such as using the name Jesus, instead of Joshua when the text relates to something in the OT. Someone that didn’t know that would assume it refers to Christ because his name is written that way in the KJV. Hebrews 4:8
Does the Bible speak about you and I being here on this forum?? Well, since it doesn't, I guess neither of us are here. lol

Nimrod (who scripture states "became giborrim") built the city of Babylon. The book of Revelation speaks of Babylon over and over. It is very possible that Nimrod is "the eighth" spoken of in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 17:10-11
[10]And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11]And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 17:17-18
[17]For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[18]And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Last edited:

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the Bible speak about you and I being here on this forum?? Well, since it doesn't, I guess neither of us are here. lol

Nimrod (who scripture states "became giborrim") built the city of Babylon. The book of Revelation speaks of Babylon over and over. It is very possible that Nimrod is "the eighth" spoken of in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 17:17-18
[17]For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[18]And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
Yes, Babylon is found in Revelation. Nimrod is not. Adding to scripture is warned against in the last chapter. Therefore, there’s no reason to suggest or contemplate Nimrod in that book. Conspiracy theories have no place in Christian circles.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think the elites haven't cloned animals, nephilim, and people ..... you're wrong. They are obsessed with Nimrod and they have recovered his body (under the guise of "war") because they wanted his DNA.
Yes, Babylon is found in Revelation. Nimrod is not. Adding to scripture is warned against in the last chapter. Therefore, there’s no reason to suggest or contemplate Nimrod in that book. Conspiracy theories have no place in Christian circles.
I haven't added to scripture. I've not said that Nimrod is named in the book of Revelation. I did say that it is possible that he is "the eighth" that is spoken of in Revelation. Someone who is "of the the seven" will be the beast. Either you believe the scriptures or you do not.

Revelation 17:10-11
[10]And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11]And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The word translated "of" in verse 11 is this:

Greek: ἐκ ἐξ

Transliteration: ek ex
Pronunciation: ek ex
Definition: A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds) from 6
out (of place time or cause; literally or figuratively; direct or remote): - after among X are at betwixt (-yond) by (the means of) exceedingly (+ abundantly above) for (-th) from (among forth up) + grudgingly + heartily X heavenly X hereby + very highly in . . . ly (because by reason) of off (from) on out among (from of) over since X thenceforth through X unto X vehemently with (-out). Often used in composition with the same general import; often of completion .
KJV Usage: of (366x), from (181x), out of (162x), by (55x), on (34x), with (25x), misc (98x).
Occurs: 921

In verses: 761

If the beast is of, or out of, or from the seven ...it isn't a theory that it could be Nimrod.

You have some issues and are operating in fear and a religious spirit. I don't care to converse with you from here on out. I will be placing you on ignore.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the beast is of, or out of, or from the seven ...it isn't a theory that it could be Nimrod.

None of the succussive kings are dead people from history. Nimrod is not coming back nor is Esau or Cain. The bible would say if they were. It does not say. I'm curious what denomination/church teaches this about Nimrod.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious what denomination/church teaches this about Nimrod.
I have no idea. I don't belong to a denomination. I don't hear much indepth teaching about end times in churches I've visited. I'm not a part of a denomination, nor a 501c3.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of the succussive kings are dead people from history.
That's not what I said. I simply stated that scripture says the beast is "of the seven." That's not difficult to understand.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no idea. I don't belong to a denomination.

No idea at all? What teachers do you believe are right (ones teaching today not those of the bible). I'd like to find out who is teaching this Nimrod is returning doctrine.