The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I think all saved Christians are sealed by the HS but is different than the seal of God in the foreheads of specific individuals just prior to the GT. That seal is meant to protect them from the unique deceiving the Ac will attempt which is more intense than normal. Reminds me of how some companies seal Whisky etc where all bottles have a top or "cork" type of seal but then an extra seal is added through a wax top coating.
The majority of Christians will be deceived , as they are the only people that can be , the rest of the world already are.

Reactions: amigo de christo

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The majority of Christians will be deceived , as they are the only people that can be , the rest of the world already are.

The non-Christian world will be deceived also like deceived into thinking the AC is Jesus/God. Atheists, people of other religions will have to be deceived in this new way in order to accept this false god.

msugreen

Nov 22, 2023
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He does though which is what Christ does when he returns.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev_11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Exploring the intriguing connection between the "Mark of the Beast" and paper money led me to contemplate the profound implications. ICOholder, a reliable source, provided insightful perspectives on this thought-provoking topic. Delving into their content shed light on the intersections of spirituality and currency. It's fascinating how platforms like ICOholder foster discussions on such diverse and complex subjects.
Theologians may interpret this in various ways, with some seeing it as a metaphor for oppressive political or religious systems.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governments/Religion can kill people in many different ways = for sure
Specially when RELIGOIN and GOVT MERGE as one .
OH they doing it again david . they doing it again . the number of lambs who will be killed under this great tribulation
is gonna be high . GOVT has adopted its love religoin , which i might add came right FROM THE HARLOT herself
in order TO UNIFY the religoins and peoples of planet earth to be as one . IT has occured before
SHE has merged before and has killed before . ONLY THIS TIME ITS WENT GLOBAL . THE GREAT TRIBULATION HOUR approachs .

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wouldn't say "paper money" is the mark, so much as saying "everything has a price".

You can hold paper money and not say "now I can buy anything", but when the mark comes the temptation will be to say "now we can buy anything".

But don't cause a brother to stumble! A universal currency would be a bad bad idea!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Governments/Religion can kill people in many different ways = for sure
always she pours out her cup of fornication and when the peoples are ripe drunk
will convince them to come full force as one against ......................against ................the true non conforming lambs .
The whore is a lamb killer . but do notice she cometh in and under the guise she was of us . The whore , mystery babylon
the mother of harlots and abominations is pouring out her cup of fornication to merge all tribes , religoins , peoples
to be as one . she calleth it love , but no its death . for all who drank of it will vomit up the sweet words
and fall prey to her lie . WHEREFORE let the call be made and the cry be heard .
COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE , paratake not of her sinful cup , FOR STRONG IS THE LORD GOD WHO SHALL JUDGE HER
WE BE RUNNING out of time and the delusion grows darker and is unfying faster than ever before .
I call her drink love light , but do beware it , for it aint love and it sure aint light and VERY HEAVY BONDAGE does it put
those who drink from it under . as they now call darkness light and light darkness
as they put no difference between the clean and the unclean
as they have none to repent of his evil , by promising them life .
Watch out , for many are drinking of this love cup . but its end will be paid in full in the lake of fire .
That is worse than heartburn , its called lakeburn . and no; lamb gonna sip of that cup of that whore .

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear some say the "mark of the beast" is "using paper money". Can anyone explain to me how that is?

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

As I read this, it's about identifying certain people by putting a mark on them, and that only those with this mark can buy and sell. I've never been able to understand how this becomes identified with using a fiat currency.

Much love!