The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm curious . . . why would the vision God gave show John something that he would then write out like this sort of narrative of events, if the reality were actually something different?

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ doesn't kill anyone when He returns

Wrong. Rev 19 shows Christ killing an entire army.

, as we are all changed , the only ones that die are the 7000 fallen angels that have already been judged and sentenced to die , they shall be no more.

Angels don't die in earthquakes, nor does the passage say anything about the 7000 being angels. That is old and false Shepherd Chapel teachings.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so what do you think the seal of God is ?
Do you mean this seal?

Revelation 7:2-3 YLT
2) and I saw another messenger going up from the rising of the sun, having a seal of the living God, and he did cry with a great voice to the four messengers, to whom it was given to injure the land and the sea, saying,
3) 'Do not injure the land, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we may seal the servants of our God upon their foreheads.'

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've not heard of this. Is it related to the Florida shepherding movement some years back?

Much love!

No. You can google them or find videos on youtube.

Reactions: marks

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course it does.

You must first die to be born again. One life and after that, death. Appointed for all.
All are born dead. You don't have to do anything in that regards. What do you think Paul meant by crucifying dead flesh? A resurrection of the OT dead flesh sacrifices?

John 8:51

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death."

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m beginning to see that Jesus and all the prophets they killed were all walking talking contradictions to this word. It’s why they murdered them.

Jesus:

"Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if this all goes down as everyone alleged and say I take this mark and worship this beasts image and his name will I be able to trade, buy, and sale so I can feed the grandkids and the women?
No one condemns themselves to help others.

That is looking at it backwards.

The only way to avoid the mark is to accept God's salvation now, or chop your head off then. It is not about not being able to buy or sell. It is about trusting God with your life, and not loving your life to avoid death.

God places the mark.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians been dying. throughout history upon pain of death , what is your difference. here?
I don't think there is a difference. Christians today endure horrible tortures and deaths, and this is very great affliction. The difference that I see is that this will happen to such greater numbers of people. Everyone on the planet, if the beast were to have it's way, would be forced to worship it or die, thus eliminating any of God's remaining people.

Jesus' return will prevent that from happening.

Much love!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I don't think there is a difference. Christians today endure horrible tortures and deaths, and this is very great affliction. The difference that I see is that this will happen to such greater numbers of people. Everyone on the planet, if the beast were to have it's way, would be forced to worship it or die, thus eliminating any of God's remaining people.

Jesus' return will prevent that from happening.

Much love!
The Beast (satan)can't do that and still pretend to be Christ, it's all about deception, the greatest in the history of mankind. It's not about your body at this point, it's about your soul

For the elect sake He shall return earlier

I don't think you can reach the amount. of people (Christians)who died in the past , I'm sure you know about the inquisition. Do you no how many Christians were killed ?

Daniel 8:25 "And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you have to choose, but it's upon pain of death. You don't, you die, that's it.

Much love!
Your Claim Is "False", You Promote Dispensationalism's False Fear, Believe In The Rapture Or You Die, Deception!

2 Timothy 1:7KJV
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 Corinthians 10:13KJV
13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Those that receive the mark and worship the image will be "Deceived" into doing so, not forced under penalty of death as claimed, You Promote The Sci-Fi Tim LA Haye Left Behind Series

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And
he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:
Reactions: n2thelight

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Wrong. Rev 19 shows Christ killing an entire army.

Angels don't die in earthquakes, nor does the passage say anything about the 7000 being angels. That is old and false Shepherd Chapel teachings.
Yes both they also will be changed to their spiritual bodies

Angels will die in this earthquake , I mean who do you think the angels are that get kicked out of Heaven with satan

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Do you mean this seal?

Revelation 7:2-3 YLT
2) and I saw another messenger going up from the rising of the sun, having a seal of the living God, and he did cry with a great voice to the four messengers, to whom it was given to injure the land and the sea, saying,
3) 'Do not injure the land, nor the sea, nor the trees, till we may seal the servants of our God upon their foreheads.'

Much love!
Yes

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes both they also will be changed to their spiritual bodies

Angels will die in this earthquake , I mean who do you think the angels are that get kicked out of Heaven with satan

Angels don't die in the ways men do. The bible says 7000 men die in an earthquake.