The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go around killing people

He does though which is what Christ does when he returns.

Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Rev_11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
, Believe In The Rapture Or You Die,
That's neither what I believe nor teach. This has nothing to do with fear. No matter what we have to endure in this world, with or without the Great Tribulation extremely difficult things can happen to us. Christians are being skinned alive in the modern day, things like that. (We need to remember to pray for our persecuted brothers and sisters) But God will carry us through everything, and will work everything, even such horrible seeming things, to our good.

Good morning, brother!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the "seal of the living God", applied to the foreheads of the 144,000 Jews, sealing them as God's property, His people, and that they are protected from the locust-things from the abyss.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think there is a difference. Christians today endure horrible tortures and deaths, and this is very great affliction. The difference that I see is that this will happen to such greater numbers of people. Everyone on the planet, if the beast were to have it's way, would be forced to worship it or die, thus eliminating any of God's remaining people.

Jesus' return will prevent that from happening.

Much love!
The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent
I agree, I don't hear a lot about just what it will mean with these 2 witnesses striking the earth with any plague they want, whenever they want.

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay
Yes, I see much in common, even including the sea shutting on Israel's enemies, as I think the Mt of Olives will shut on them then.

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"
Let's look.
Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Yes, God will hide Israel, this may refer to when they flee to the wilderness, to be nourished by God for 1,260 days.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees
This creates a problem with Revelation 7, that says "the servants of God were sealed on their foreheads . . .", and, "I heard the number of them, 144,000 . . ." So if you believe this means what it says, then this conflict is that at this time there are exactly 144,000 servants of God, and inclusive term.

Now, if you believe it means something other than what it says, some do that, and come up with any number of meanings.

And then when you come to the locust-things from the abyss, only these 144,000 are declared immune from them. So again, if you believe what it says, that's what it says. If you believe it means something other than what it says, I have the same objection as above.
All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected
This is not the same seal, and are not the same people.
Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
Only the 144,000 are immune. If the church of today is present in that day, the people of the church will be tormented by the locust-things for 5 months, wishing to die, trying to die, forced to suffer. That's what the text says. The question is, do you believe it?

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not the same seal, and are not the same people.
So God has a seal for the Church, and a different seal for 144,000 Jews?

Where is scripture to support this (Two Different Seals and Peoples Of God)?

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So God has a seal for the Church, and a different seal for 144,000 Jews?

Where is scripture to support this (Two Different Seals and Peoples Of God)?
Just look at what it says about each, and stick with that it says, and not what it doesn't say. We are sealed the the Holy Spirit Himself. He is our seal.

Much love!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just look at what it says about each, and stick with that it says, and not what it doesn't say. We are sealed the the Holy Spirit Himself. He is our seal.

Much love!
Scripture teaches the only seal is by God the Holy Spirit, I disagree with your claims stating otherwise

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches the only seal is by God the Holy Spirit, I disagree with your claims stating otherwise
Where does it teach that "the seal of the living God" applied by an angel is the same thing as "being sealed by the Holy Spirit"? Does an angel carry the Holy Spirit and apply Him to the foreheads of the Israelites?

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it teach that "the seal of the living God" applied by an angel is the same thing as "being sealed by the Holy Spirit"? Does an angel carry the Holy Spirit and apply Him to the foreheads of the Israelites?

Much love!

I think all saved Christians are sealed by the HS but is different than the seal of God in the foreheads of specific individuals just prior to the GT. That seal is meant to protect them from the unique deceiving the Ac will attempt which is more intense than normal. Reminds me of how some companies seal Whisky etc where all bottles have a top or "cork" type of seal but then an extra seal is added through a wax top coating.

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
Scripture teaches that all the saved believers will have God's seal/name in their foreheads "Eternally", your claim God has different forehead sealings/names for Jews/Gentiles is "Laughable"!

Same seal/name in the forehead of believers and its "Eternal"!

Revelation 7:3KJV
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:1-5KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture teaches that all the saved believers will have God's seal/name in their foreheads "Eternally", your claim God has different forehead sealings/names for Jews/Gentiles is "Laughable"!

Same seal/name in the forehead of believers and its "Eternal"!

Revelation 7:3KJV
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:1-5KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
I suggest not overlooking details.

Much love!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest not trying to create two different peoples of God Jew/Gentile
That would be like telling humans not to create thousands of denominations. No one created nations, so no one creates people types.

Do you not understand that Jesus as King reigns over his national birth people as their King? Ruling on the earth really has nothing to do we having faith in Christ. God does not turn people away who seek after God.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The right hand is our giving hand. The symboligy behind a marking on our right hand, would be that we are no longer in a state of  giving (right hand of God) and have now become one of evil, we are taking. In general life we make deals and trades all the time, this is at core level still the act of taking. God ask's that we give in sacrifice to those that need it, nothing more. The mark on the forehead i would suggest represents the minds eye, or the third eye. The minds eye symbolises one's state of conciousness. When we give in totality, we are experiencing love for somone else and are completely consious, of them and their existance. The term "awake" may also be used. So the scripture is suggesting, like the tainted hand, our consiousness has become selfish and half asleep.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Angels don't die in the ways men do. The bible says 7000 men die in an earthquake.
Angels are called men in scripture , even satan himself . We have the angels the fallen who are already sentenced to death, satan is the only one by name so sentenced , they the fallen don't get to the White throne judgement , they die never to be anymore the moment Christ feet touch the Mount of Olives . satan goes into the pit and will die a 1000 years latter

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels are called men in scripture , even satan himself .

Barely...but 99.99999999999999999999999999 of the time when it say men, it's humans. Angels are too strong physically to die in an EQ. Scripture says hell is prepared fro them. That's how they will die, not in an EQ. That comes solely from the SC.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Barely...but 99.99999999999999999999999999 of the time when it say men, it's humans. Angels are too strong physically to die in an EQ. Scripture says hell is prepared fro them. That's how they will die, not in an EQ. That comes solely from the SC.
But they will die when Christ feet hits the ground.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark of beast is to be deceived by antichrist lies and deception, revelation and 13. God has been sending strong delusions on those who reject the truth, second thessalonians chapter 2 to document. The beast system of revelation chapter 13, is one world political system. It's all nations in one world system. Near future, the political system receives deadly wound. At the 6th trump, satan as antichrist heals deadly wound. By absorbing nations back in the system. Now its a one world religious system. It's 5 month period, revelation 9:5 to document. What is the deadly wound??. Its either a military confrontation or economic crisis. Satan as antichrist will establish world peace and heal deadly wound. We're not too far away from this happening.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But they will die when Christ feet hits the ground.

Nope. They die at the end of the 6th trump, before the 7th trump sounds which means Jesus hasn't returned yet when the 7000 men die.