The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear some say the "mark of the beast" is "using paper money". Can anyone explain to me how that is?

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

As I read this, it's about identifying certain people by putting a mark on them, and that only those with this mark can buy and sell. I've never been able to understand how this becomes identified with using a fiat currency.

Much love!
cause it AINT my friend , as you already KNOW . currency is simply that currency .
DID CEASAR follow GOD . NO . but still they used HIS currency .
The mark of the beast is not currency . ITS THE MARK of the beast

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who take the mark of the beast are CONDMENED . RIGHT .
Thus if fiat money were the mark of the beast , everyone who ever used it , IS CONDEMENED already .
These people who preach such things have lost their mind .
The mark is something that if one takes , THERE IS NO REPENTANCE from it . THEY ARE DAMNED .
IT would be like me preaching to those who had the mark to repent of it . YOU Cant . ONCE YOU take it , ITS DONE .
DONE . DONE . so fiat money aint the mark. these people THINK way too much over things they ought not to even have
entertained .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
cause it AINT my friend , as you already KNOW . currency is simply that currency .
DID CEASAR follow GOD . NO . but still they used HIS currency .
The mark of the beast is not currency . ITS THE MARK of the beast
I'm interested in hearing the argument. So far I've just seen that conclusion offered, or as someone else said, the mark is what we think and what we do. But I don't see any reason to not take the words at face value, a mark on the hand or forehead.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mark is a service ,and the majority won't know the have it
Why wouldn't they know?

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Won't they know whether or not they can buy and sell?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus if fiat money were the mark of the beast , everyone who ever used it , IS CONDEMENED already .
The mark is something that if one takes , THERE IS NO REPENTANCE from it . THEY ARE DAMNED .
IT would be like me preaching to those who had the mark to repent of it . YOU Cant . ONCE YOU take it , ITS DONE .
DONE . DONE . so fiat money aint the mark. these people THINK way too much over things they ought not to even have
entertained .
That's a very good point! We need to understand the implications of our views.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm interested in hearing the argument. So far I've just seen that conclusion offered, or as someone else said, the mark is what we think and what we do. But I don't see any reason to not take the words at face value, a mark on the hand or forehead.

Much love!
and some taught it was the credit card . Though i myself have naught to do with credit . I KNOW it aint the MARK .
Fiat money aint the mark either . ITS dumb what they did but it aint the mark .
THAT cometh through the digital system . and its all gonna be tied into ACCEPT the RAINBOW ALL INCLUSIVE PATH
SOCIAL GOSPEL GREEN AGENDA , OR no function in society . WATCH and behold cause it will be upon us much sooner
than you realize . we can already see this system forming . EVEN during covid . THEY got to a place
where it was said , almost got there i should say , IF you no have the digital passport showing proof of vacination
YOU NO BUY HERE . MARK its coming in . YOU should see UKRAINE . the news wont report on this .
But you should see how powerful the digital system has become there . AND ITS SPREADING into all nations .
The digital system will give THEM ALL POWER , ALL CONTROL . IF one does not conform to their view , their god
their agenda , I AM telling us , NO BUY NO SELL NO FUNCTION in society . ITS HERE .
Now will they use a chip . IT SEEMS SO . cause four years ago all major credit and phone companies met
and a man was chipped IN THE HAND i might add and they did a buying and selling transaction .
WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT MARK . LEST that is the plan . But either way ITS COMING and they have the tools and the power
to DO SO .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU should see UKRAINE . the news wont report on this .
But you should see how powerful the digital system has become there . AND ITS SPREADING into all nations .
I've noticed that also, some areas are becoming much more advanced with digital currency, and it's not being reported for the most part, as you say.

The way I understand things, I'm thinking that all this infrastructure will be built by the globalist tyrants to be used for them. But there will be a cataclysm that will put them all back on their heels, while their tools will be picked up by the beast.

I don't see any real mystery here, only, God has chosen a time when this age will end, and by that time, everyone is to have given their Final Answer.

Much love!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, if this all goes down as everyone alleged and say I take this mark and worship this beasts image and his name will I be able to trade, buy, and sale so I can feed the grandkids and the women?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
That doesn't match the text which says it is given to people by the beast in one of two physical areas of a person's body.
The hand is the work the mind is the service , satan cannot and will not force you to worship him , it must be through free will , it's the deception of him being Christ , notice the scripture says (IN )your head not on

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
entertained .
Those who take the mark , is a reference to worshipping the beast whom is satan pretending to be Christ without understanding the Word people will believe him to be Christ

Question , how can satan pretend to be Christ going around killing people . They the people will worship him on their on free will , however due to the true testimony of the two witnesses , many will come out of her

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The hand is the work the mind is the service , satan cannot and will not force you to worship him , it must be through free will , it's the deception of him being Christ , notice the scripture says (IN )your head not on
Epi can mean on as well. A mark which is an engraving or etching is not in something but on something.

The beast GIVES a mark to people. That is a mark ON them not in them. The text in Rev 13 does not support people marking themselves inside by their own actions and thoughts.

Reactions: marks

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who take the mark , is a reference to worshipping the beast whom is satan pretending to be Christ without understanding the Word people will believe him to be Christ

Question , how can satan pretend to be Christ going around killing people .

By imitation of a violent and angry returning Christ:

Rev_19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
By imitation of a violent and angry returning Christ:

Rev_19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 14:20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
The two edged sword is His Word

Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

This verse refers to Psalms 2:9, Isaiah 11:4, 49:2, and 63:3. That sword that goes forth is a sharp, two-edged sword, which will smite and bring down all nations. For then, the new kingdom to be set up will be a righteous one. It will be without Satan, the false prophets, and the locust army of fallen angels.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Epi can mean on as well. A mark which is an engraving or etching is not in something but on something.

The beast GIVES a mark to people. That is a mark ON them not in them. The text in Rev 13 does not support people marking themselves inside by their own actions and thoughts.
Okay so what do you think the seal of God is ?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The two edged sword is His Word

Revelation 19:15 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God."

This verse refers to Psalms 2:9, Isaiah 11:4, 49:2, and 63:3. That sword that goes forth is a sharp, two-edged sword, which will smite and bring down all nations. For then, the new kingdom to be set up will be a righteous one. It will be without Satan, the false prophets, and the locust army of fallen angels.

My point is that Jesus returns in anger and violence and kills people it is not odd if the AC does something similar. He is likely to claim he is killing apostates.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so what do you think the seal of God is ?

A seal protects something inside of something like a seal on a scroll protecting it from being tampered/changed because they cannot reseal it correctly. The implication is that the seal keeps the person from being deceived.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
A seal protects something inside of something like a seal on a scroll protecting it from being tampered/changed because they cannot reseal it correctly. The implication is that the seal keeps the person from being deceived.
Is it a physical seal they will have as you say the mark will be ?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
My point is that Jesus returns in anger and violence and kills people it is not odd if the AC does something similar. He is likely to claim he is killing apostates.
Christ doesn't kill anyone when He returns , as we are all changed , the only ones that die are the 7000 fallen angels that have already been judged and sentenced to die , they shall be no more.

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

The lake of fire will be the next time people die after the verse above

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's Epi's primary meaning, "upon". Your interpretation is exactly what I see in the text also.

Much love!

Reactions: ewq1938