The Mark of the Beast = Paper Money?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right hand is how you sign

The text would be "with your right hand" if it was about signing. It's not about signing anything which is why the bible doesn't mention signing.

Forehead is where you decide to comply (choice)(freewill)

I understand that the basic idea of Mark and Beast, is cash, or related to finance.
And it is...but, not only is a mark, your signature, that marks you as signed up, but a "mark" is money, and the Global Economy will be His money, entirely.

The biblical MOB in Rev 13 is not money but something on/in people that allows them to buy or sell.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Including the coin in the fishes mouth that Peter used to pay his and Jesus' temple tax? Even that money? It seems to me this is a case of Jesus using money to pay an obligation. Not that He had to, being the Son, but still, He provided the money and instructed Peter to use it.

So that can't be it, or so it seems to me.

Much love!

Plus Judas carried the bag of money Christ and the disciples had showing they had money and likely spent it on basic things.

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Plus Judas carried the bag of money Christ and the disciples had showing they had money and likely spent it on basic things.
That's right! Come to think of it, when Judas left the upper room,

John 13:29 KJV
29) For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

It seems it was commonplace to them to use money.

Much love!

Reactions: ewq1938

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't have a lot of specific information on this.

There will be a couple of things happening. One is that anyone who will not worship the image will be killed. Another is that anyone who does not receive the mark cannot buy or sell.

God's warnings are equal against anyone worshiping the beast or receiving it's mark.

I surmise that one will be required to worship the beast or its image in order to obtain the mark.

As many as they are able to gather will be gathered to worship the beast and its image. Those who do not will be killed. Those who do will be marked and released.

How I see it . . .

Much love!
So if you feign worship take the mark, and then later refuse to keep worshipping, you can still be killed for not worshipping, but go straight to the lake of fire for having the mark.

Reactions: marks

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right! Come to think of it, when Judas left the upper room,

John 13:29 KJV
29) For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.

It seems it was commonplace to them to use money.

Much love!
Matthew 22:17-21

"Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not? But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites? Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny. And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription? They say unto him, Caesar's. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's."

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So if you feign worship take the mark, and then later refuse to keep worshipping, you can still be killed for not worshipping, but go straight to the lake of fire for having the mark.
Right, that's how I see it too.

Much love!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the worshiping of the image as a more localized event, whereas the mark being global. People survive the GT without worshiping the image and taking the mark so it is possible to refuse both and remain alive.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see the worshiping of the image as a more localized event, whereas the mark being global. People survive the GT without worshiping the image and taking the mark so it is possible to refuse both and remain alive.
You realize that during the Seals 2 billion people are removed from earth. During the Trumpets another 2 billion. The Thunders are withheld from our knowledge until they happen, but keeping with the math, another 2 billion are removed. All people will be localized in the ME, because that is where food will be.

At the 6th Seal all the works of man will be burnt up. 2 Peter 3 is a literal baptism of fire. People will have to start over during this time of greatest trouble ever. Part of Satan's deception is the ability to offer goods and services that God just burnt up at the 6th Seal.

Most people do not see the vast destruction that will happen or they think this vast destruction is at Armageddon post all the trouble. Why do you think this is the time of greatest trouble? The 6th Seal is a fire event equal to the water event of the Flood.

Only those finding shelter in caves and under the rubble will be spared the fiery destruction. It is not just the 4th Seal that removes 2 billion. Nor do we know how many will be raptured. Half of the world could be gone in the Seals, not just 2 billion. If Christians got serious and prayed for a world wide revival where billions turn to Crist like Nineveh, most of earth would be raptured. No one is repenting like Jonah and serious enough that Nineveh (the earth) is about to be wiped out. Many think most can persevere, and Amil just think all will be killed any ways.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's called escape to the wilderness.

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her to be nourished for 1,260 days.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worshipping the Image will be made available via Smart Phones, Smart TV's, Smart Cars/Vehicles and more tech coming to facilitate.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear some say the "mark of the beast" is "using paper money". Can anyone explain to me how that is?
these are shills, trying to get us to accept the global digital currency which is of the beast system.... just like the shills and the vaccine on sites like this.

Reactions: David in NJ

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her to be nourished for 1,260 days.

That's before the GT starts though.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's before the GT starts though.
Why do you think that?

This occurs immediately after:
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Reactions: Nancy

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you think that?

This occurs immediately after:
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”

Because those deaths and those testimonies take place in Rev 13, the war against the saints also known as the great tribulation. satan is unsuccessful against his target, the woman, in Rev 12. So, instead his target changes to her seed who have that same testimony of Christ and they do get killed in that war.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The woman in Revelation 12:6 represents the "Remnant Church" seen in Roman's chapter 11, they will be in Israel's wilderness during the 1260 day tribulation, as Jerusalem is in desolation

You will closely note Micah 7:13-18 is a detailed description of Revelation 12:6, the Remnant will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, and Gilead, they will be fed "Manna" from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, the world will watch in "Fear" of the Lord's power

Revelation 12:6KJV
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Micah 7:13-18KJV
13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.

15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.

• Love
Reactions: David in NJ

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because those deaths and those testimonies take place in Rev 13, the war against the saints also known as the great tribulation. satan is unsuccessful against his target, the woman, in Rev 12. So, instead his target changes to her seed who have that same testimony of Christ and they do get killed in that war.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Actually this Begins the GT period as we see in Chapter 12 along with the 'Woman' fleeing which ushered in Archangel Michael.

Rev 12:11-12
v11 - They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony.
And they did not love their lives
so as to shy away from death.
v12 - Therefore rejoice, O heavens,
and you who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea;
with great fury the devil has come down to you,
knowing he has only a short time.

Last edited:

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The woman in Revelation 12:6 represents the "Remnant Church" seen in Roman's chapter 11, they will be in Israel's wilderness during the 1260 day tribulation, as Jerusalem is in desolation

You will closely note Micah 7:13-18 is a detailed description of Revelation 12:6, the Remnant will be in the wilderness of Carmel, Bashan, and Gilead, they will be fed "Manna" from heaven as in the days of coming out of Egypt, the world will watch in "Fear" of the Lord's power

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

13 Notwithstanding the land shall be desolate because of them that dwell therein, for the fruit of their doings.
14 Feed thy people with thy rod, the flock of thine heritage, which dwell solitarily in the wood, in the midst of Carmel: let them feed in Bashan and Gilead, as in the days of old.

15 According to the days of thy coming out of the land of Egypt will I shew unto him marvellous things.
16 The nations shall see and be confounded at all their might: they shall lay their hand upon their mouth, their ears shall be deaf.
17 They shall lick the dust like a serpent, they shall move out of their holes like worms of the earth: they shall be afraid of the Lord our God, and shall fear because of thee.
18 Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy.
EXCELLENT

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who else is the "remnant of her seed"?

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear some say the "mark of the beast" is "using paper money". Can anyone explain to me how that is?

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
16) And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17) And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

As I read this, it's about identifying certain people by putting a mark on them, and that only those with this mark can buy and sell. I've never been able to understand how this becomes identified with using a fiat currency.

Much love!
The mark of the beast I don’t believe is what most think

Deuteronomy 6:8 KJV
[8] And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.