The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the "twelve year old" PRETERIST.

People need to use their brains ...
Bobby Jo

To All,
Jesus quoted Daniel. And in Daniel, the angels says the prophecies aren't until people travel some 60 to 600 mph, and we have instant knowledge literally at our fingertips:

Dan. 12
4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.
9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

So who is so gullible to believe the PRETERIST doctrine except people who can't think for themselves, or have absolutely no clue as to what Scripture demands?!?

Bobby Jo

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're the twelve year old PRETERIST.

People need to use their brains ...
Bobby Jo
Exactly. If they did that, they would read scripture in context and understand that when Jesus said " This generation." He meant " this generation."
Instead of trying to use the Bible like a magic decoder ring....

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. If they did that, they would read scripture in context and understand that when Jesus said " This generation." He meant " this generation."
Instead of trying to use the Bible like a magic decoder ring....

You have a CONTRADICTION. Either a "generation" is not what you think it is, or GOD is a liar and Daniel's prophecies are NOT for when we can travel some 60 to 600 mph, and instant knowledge is literally at our fingertips.

And given the choice between believing GOD or you, -- I choose GOD.

Bobby Jo

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Apparently, somewhere along the line of christian teaching, you have been duped!
Revelation 13[2] And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

God is in control of His church of Born Again Saints! Other than that, "the whole world lieth in wickedness".
1 John 5[18] We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
[19] And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.
I see. So you think God does not need to give permission for Satan to set up the final kingdom before He returns. I notice in Job that Satan indeed did have to get a green light from God to take action against Job and family. I notice that we are told that that AntiChrist will be given power 'he shall be given power' for so many months.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

Satan would love to deceive you into many FALSE doctrines. And the Preterists have taken his bait, but when we see it we can IGNORE it. And so I shall!

Bobby Jo

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a CONTRADICTION. Either a "generation" is not what you think it is, or GOD is a liar and Daniel's prophecies are NOT for when we can travel some 60 to 600 mph, and instant knowledge is literally at our fingertips.

And given the choice between believing GOD or you, -- I choose GOD.

Bobby Jo
I don't know what contradiction you are talking about. You need to be more specific.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see. So you think God does not need to give permission for Satan to set up the final kingdom before He returns. I notice in Job that Satan indeed did have to get a green light from God to take action against Job and family. I notice that we are told that that AntiChrist will be given power 'he shall be given power' for so many months.
John 12[31] Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Luke 10[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Rev. 12[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev. 12[13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 12[31] Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Luke 10[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Rev. 12[12] Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev. 12[13] And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
I assume you think there was some point in these verses you posted that either agrees or disagrees with me?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, He mentioned Jesus in the quote I responded to

"
To All,
Jesus quoted Daniel. And in Daniel, the angels says the prophecies aren't until people travel some 60 to 600 mph"
I was referring to the 60 to 600 mph.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, pretty well known fact. I am talking about the man of sin, the man of desolation who sets himself up as God in the temple.
That would be Satan himself. All of Satan's human following are antichristians.

Reactions: Nancy

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Timtofly,
My understanding is that it will be a real human being who Satan fully takes over.
There is no human born with two horns like a lamb. Satan was allowed to look like a man, not take over a man's body. Satan befriended the Greeks about 500 BC. Then he moved to Rome, around the time of Christ. Not sure if he travels the world, as his influence is vast, but he constantly goes back and forth to heaven as our adversary. Look up Pan.