The meaning of 666 and its identity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, but is it of God, or just of man or man's ideas or traditions. That is the real question as one leads to life and the other to death. You need to set aside all these ideas of Rothchild and company or the Freemasons, and look at what has been since it was prophesized and is still there today and will be till the end.
I understand such very well in regards the Bible sport.
But you would not want to point out something would you ? maybe you do not understand the issue well enough ?

Not to mention regarding the Freemasons i know many of them very well over many years, it's not they who are the issue ! but regarding the foundations that are hidden from them, that they do not truly understand maybe ?
So if i raise any issue to one of them, then can they be open and talk frankly to me, regarding their thoughts regarding such that i may bring up, or will they hide behind a cloak ? Like that of some drip would, in regards to his idolised football team ? Oh Boo who my Team ! not fair to point out the reality of how the game was played at all !

Regarding Rothschild's Mob ? who can say that this Mob is totally above board ? One of them made a outright threat to the King of the UK in fact and the King was scared out of his wits to call That Lord Rothschild out, not even the PM of England would touch on that subject ! for as Lord Rothschild owns them all and everyone within the UK in fact, for they are all Saved to Lord Rothschild in fact, because he can destroy them all in fact and this is the situation in fact ! but do the people know who truly owns them !

How can people like Soros get away with all of what he has done over the years ? He is a Nazi in fact ! it may as well be Hitler sitting right their on TV and the People of the UK would not have a clue who this Demonic moron truly is in fact, for they the people of the UK are that pathetic stupid fools, that they do not understand that Soros cheated the UK out of how much money ? and how many poor people suffered in the UK for years because of Soros.

They talk about Trump being a monster because they claim he put the value up regarding what he owned ? but in business or in the public all may do that in fact in some regard ? but Trump had it in the bag and no one got hurt, everyone made their cut and were happy in fact !

But of Soros who calls him out ! Looks like the MSM totally fear him, or are in bed with him ! both i would say ! It's him who pays for trash people to get about in busses to cause trouble all over the world. He uses a little fund of his to support all trash people, that he stole from the UK and the rest of his dealings. I would think he is a very evil man.

I think D.J.Trump is a Hero for freedom all over the world in fact ! and that's why lowlife hate him, for they love the darkness over the Light in fact or they are just dupes, simple minded fools just like the Germans were when Hitler peddled his BS and they swallowed it all, it's the same Game play only reversed one may say, but the Key issue is one in the same, that is idolising Political Correctness as one of their gods in fact. demanding people worship this beast that was the Key to the power of the Nazis and the Communist in fact !
Without that power base of Political Correctness, they are dead ducks sitting in the water in fact !

So when some moron comes to you and demands you fall into line with the Political Correctness program, you know that they are dictating and dominating it over you !