The moment you're trying to tell the Lord how hard your life is

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

doughty

Staff member
Admin
Jun 14, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw this on Facebook and had a good laugh :)

296381605_1457913518047824_1689613199214920464_n.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah really, I mean honestly. I had a Job experience decades ago and the Lord returned my blessings, well most of them. I can't complain I suppose. The Lord is my hero. Both God the Father and His Son Jesus the Christ. And I love the Holy Spirit. They are wonderful. I was blessed to have a vision of a Heavenly Mother after attending Catholic Mass for the first few times. I'm not sure who she is but she is wonderful too.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Saw this on Facebook and had a good laugh :)

296381605_1457913518047824_1689613199214920464_n.jpg
We all have good reason to complain, if our hearts are in the right place.
KJV Habakkuk 1:1-4
1 The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.
2 O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!
3 Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.
4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

God's answer to the above was it was going to get worse. We are surrounded by global wickedness the likes of which will soon be unequaled by anything in previous history. Will God not hear when we cry out to Him in anguish and desperation?

KJV Ezekiel 9:4
4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof .

Thing is, there is a bigger picture, and Jesus is coming to put a final end to sin, suffering, and death. Let us, even in the midst of the evils that are surely to come, remain faithful knowing God is able to save His people.

Reactions: doughty

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I've never cried watching any movie as watching Passion of the Christ.

Hollywood insured both Jim Caviezel,"'Jesus'', and Mel Gibson paid the price.
I think Mel Gibson's ICON Productions studio is even out of business.

So sad. However, that movie will outlive all its detractors. Praise God.

Reactions: dev553344

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is also one of my favorites movies to watch on Good Friday every year before Easter, i thought this movie was very well done,

Reactions: dev553344