The Mormons Are Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
If you do what your told to do then they dont except it. Then shake the dust off. You are ment to walk in power. You doing that. Only then when they have see for a fact that God is real and loves them and wants them healed can you now sahke the dust off.
i would be contemplating this in the light of what we are really called to actually do, "preach" being only one--rather poor, imo--translation of the direction there. "Demonstrate" is surely better.

Also, in light of who a man's "enemies" really are.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't say hey? Not that I wasn't more or less aware of what they believed. If they claim to be believers, then you are still preaching to the choir. You all would be better off having a discussion with atheists and agnostics, or simply put, those who don't in any way identify with your beliefs. I wouldn't waste my time having a face to face sit down with a mormon any more than I would with a catholic.

You know what!!!!!, when I was at my worst point in life, a person asked me to join them at a Church, I had already been with so called Christians at their home, you know the more wealthy ones, and they were kind, but everything they had to say, had no effect on my soul. and at my rely worst point a person prayed for me at work, At 5:30 in the morning, about 2 and a half hours before starting time, this person was there because they had a problem, This person prayed for me, and I was rely not willing, but to be kind myself, I excepted, then I went on my way to do what I had to do. which was to end my life! and as I went to do what I had planed to do, It was as if the world was lifted off of Me, I only made it half way to my appointed task. a week later I was invited to this Church, As I sat and herd what was Preached, there was nothing!!! at the end of the service, The pastier made an alter Call!!! I had at that time, no clue what an Alter call was, And to this day I can not remember, One foot in front of the other, I stood up, and walked to the side of the Church, then walked up to the front of the Church right next to the Minister, for me to stand in front of a crowed was a miracle!!! at that point the Minister ask me to step down to the Alter, I guess I had placed myself in the wrong place, and I excepted Our Savior as My LORD!! YOU SEE, It was not by words but by the drawing of the Spirit. And it doesn't matter what denomination they are from, God will bring those of the right Heart, and those that are Sick to His Side. I can not determine who is ready to receive the truth, all I can do is express and Hope that God is en-valved!!