The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Kermos

I don’t believe people are going to experience the wrath of God because the ones who were going to experience the wrath of God was the nation of Israel for rejecting the Son of God…

I do believe people lose out spiritually for not choosing to seek for God and the Lord Jesus Christ though.

I have unorthodox beliefs that involve that the last days are over with, Hell has been done away with, and that Satan and his demons have been defeated as well, and that Jesus came back when he said he was going to them in that age, and God reigns now.

I am a very firm believer of Revelation 22 in what Heaven will be like. There will be people who go into the kingdom of heaven, there will be those who stay outside the gates.

I am very open to anyone about my beliefs and the best choice a person can make is to really look and fall in love with God and the Lord Jesus and have love for others in this world while they live it.

We will most certainly die one day.

Your response sounds to me that you do not believe in the Word of God. Since God is the Benefactor of we born of God Christian's, then believing in the Word of God is required to enter the Kingdom of Heaven and be in the presence of the Lord God Almighty.

Our gracious Benefactor produces
  1. divine choice of we beneficiaries unto salvation, for the Christ of us Christians says

"you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) and "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19)

AND, Paul is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote to the Ephesians "Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly [places] in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him in love" (Ephesians 1:3-4)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 15:16 and John 15:19 state God exclusively chooses us believers by/of/through God

2. beneficiaries' faith/belief in Lord Jesus, for the Christ of us Christians says (see also a word about belief/faith (Greek πίστις pistis) and believe (Greek πιστεύω pisteuó))
    "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29)

AND Paul is in accord with Jesus' words for Paul wrote to the Ephesians "by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His work, created in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:8-10)

AND Peter is in accord with Jesus' words for Peter declared "God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith" (Acts 15:8-9)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 6:29 state for us believers to believe in Jesus whom the Father has sent is exclusively by/of/through God

3. beneficiaries' fruit of the Spirit/righteous actions/good works, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God" (John 3:21)

AND Paul is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote to the Philippians "being filled with the fruit of righteousness that [is] by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God" (Philippians 1:11)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 3:21 state fruit in we believers is exclusively by/of/through God

4. beneficiaries' birth by the Holy Spirit, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit" (John 3:5-8)

AND Peter is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote to persons residing as aliens "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead" (1 Peter 1:3)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 3:5-8 state we believers being born again is exclusively by/of/through God

5. beneficiaries' repent by God's working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to babes" (Matthew 11:25)

AND the apostles and elders are in accord with Jesus' words with thier saying, "Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life" (Acts 11:18)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in Matthew 11:25 state that God exclusively causes man to think differently after an encounter with God (repent means to think differently afterward)

6. beneficiaries' love by God's working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another" (John 13:34)

AND John is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God" (1 John 4:7, see the phrase "love is from God" meaning God is the source of true love)

AND John expands with his writing of "God is Love, and the one who abides in Love abides in God, and God abides in him" (1 John 4:16, see the phrase "one who abides in Love" is equivocated with "one who abides" "in God" which extends from God's exclusivity with "God is Love")

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 13:34 states that the love, the very righteous love, the Godly love within us children of God, this love is exclusively by/of/through God

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your response sounds to me that you do not believe in the Word of God. Since God is the Benefactor of we born of God Christian's, then believing in the Word of God is required to enter the Kingdom of Heaven and be in the presence of the Lord God Almighty.

Our gracious Benefactor produces
  1. divine choice of we beneficiaries unto salvation, for the Christ of us Christians says

"you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) and "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19)

AND, Paul is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote to the Ephesians "Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly [places] in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we would be holy and blameless before Him in love" (Ephesians 1:3-4)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 15:16 and John 15:19 state God exclusively chooses us believers by/of/through God

2. beneficiaries' faith/belief in Lord Jesus, for the Christ of us Christians says (see also a word about belief/faith (Greek πίστις pistis) and believe (Greek πιστεύω pisteuó))
    "This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (John 6:29)

AND Paul is in accord with Jesus' words for Paul wrote to the Ephesians "by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, [it is] the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His work, created in Christ Jesus" (Ephesians 2:8-10)

AND Peter is in accord with Jesus' words for Peter declared "God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith" (Acts 15:8-9)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 6:29 state for us believers to believe in Jesus whom the Father has sent is exclusively by/of/through God

3. beneficiaries' fruit of the Spirit/righteous actions/good works, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God" (John 3:21)

AND Paul is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote to the Philippians "being filled with the fruit of righteousness that [is] by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God" (Philippians 1:11)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 3:21 state fruit in we believers is exclusively by/of/through God

4. beneficiaries' birth by the Holy Spirit, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not be amazed that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit" (John 3:5-8)

AND Peter is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote to persons residing as aliens "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead" (1 Peter 1:3)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 3:5-8 state we believers being born again is exclusively by/of/through God

5. beneficiaries' repent by God's working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to babes" (Matthew 11:25)

AND the apostles and elders are in accord with Jesus' words with thier saying, "Well then, God has granted to the Gentiles also the repentance that leads to life" (Acts 11:18)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in Matthew 11:25 state that God exclusively causes man to think differently after an encounter with God (repent means to think differently afterward)

6. beneficiaries' love by God's working, for the Christ of us Christians says
    "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another" (John 13:34)

AND John is in accord with Jesus' words for he wrote "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God" (1 John 4:7, see the phrase "love is from God" meaning God is the source of true love)

AND John expands with his writing of "God is Love, and the one who abides in Love abides in God, and God abides in him" (1 John 4:16, see the phrase "one who abides in Love" is equivocated with "one who abides" "in God" which extends from God's exclusivity with "God is Love")

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 13:34 states that the love, the very righteous love, the Godly love within us children of God, this love is exclusively by/of/through God
Hey my friend you are right @Kermos

People will either choose to serve God willingly having faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and doing what was commanded of them. That command is not the 1,000 something biblical commands in the New Testament which was expressed to specially the disciples and the people living in that day who where of the church bride back then; however it is reduced down to two things.

1. believe on the Son of God who God sent.
2. Love God and love others.

God bless and thank you for your time.

“Blessed are

those who

do His commandments,

that they

may have

the right

to the tree

of life, and

may enter

through the gates into the city.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And whatever

we ask we

receive from

Him, because

we keep His commandments

and do those things

that are pleasing

in His sight. And

this is His

commandment: that we

should believe on the

name of His Son Jesus

Christ and love

one another,

as He gave

us commandment.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭3:22-23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Lord Jesus dies for His friends for the Word of God says "Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13).

Lord Jesus exclusively chooses His friends unto whom He imparts the knowledge of God - not His friends choosing Him - but truly He chooses His friends for the Word of God says "I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me but I chose you" (John 15:15-16).

The Word of God reveals that every occurrence of scripture like "Christ died for all" and "Christ saves the world" is constrained and restricted to Christ's chosen friends.

So the rest of the people of the world are just here to entertain ?

Just gonna leave this

Even a Kenite can return be saved

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey my friend you are right @Kermos

People will either choose to serve God willingly having faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and doing what was commanded of them. That command is not the 1,000 something biblical commands in the New Testament which was expressed to specially the disciples and the people living in that day who where of the church bride back then; however it is reduced down to two things.

1. believe on the Son of God who God sent.
2. Love God and love others.

God bless and thank you for your time.

“Blessed are

those who

do His commandments,

that they

may have

the right

to the tree

of life, and

may enter

through the gates into the city.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭22:14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

“And whatever

we ask we

receive from

Him, because

we keep His commandments

and do those things

that are pleasing

in His sight. And

this is His

commandment: that we

should believe on the

name of His Son Jesus

Christ and love

one another,

as He gave

us commandment.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭3:22-23‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Hello MatthewG,

In your writing, you openly contradict the Word of God that was proclaimed to you in the post to which you replied, so your response sounds to me that you do not believe in the Word of God. The following Word of God is Truth (John 14:6).

No one can choose Jesus.

"you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (Jesus the Word of God, John 15:16) and "I chose you out of the world" (Jesus Lord and God, John 15:19)

No one can choose to do the deed/fruit of serving God, including choosing to keep God's Commandments, apart from the act of God causing a person to do the deed of serving God.

"he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God" (Jesus Christ, John 3:21)

No one can believe in Jesus apart from the act of God causing a person to believe in Jesus.

"This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He has sent" (Christ Jesus, John 6:29)

No one can love righteously apart from the act of God causing a person to love righteously.

"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another" (Jesus I AM, John 13:34)

SO, clearly, Jesus' words in John 13:34 states that the love, the very righteous love, the Godly love within us children of God, this love is exclusively by/of/through God.

Jesus Christ died for only His chosen persons. Thus says the Word of God Himself - the One in loving control (John 3:16)!

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the rest of the people of the world are just here to entertain ?

Just gonna leave this

Even a Kenite can return be saved

"does not the potter have a right over the clay, to make from the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for common use? What if God, although willing to demonstrate His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction?" (Paul the Apostle, Romans 9:21-22).

That post of your's is laden with your thoughts, @n2thelight; meanwhile, your post is absent of the Word of God.

A word about your thoughts. It is written, "'For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,' declares the LORD. 'For [as] the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.'" (Isaiah 55:8-9).

Your free willian thoughts are man attempting to override God's thoughts with man's thoughts, and that is evil.

The Word of God says there is no level that a person can choose Lord Jesus because He says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation) - Jesus, being God, did not provide any exception for choosing toward Jesus. Lord Jesus speaks to all believers in all time because He also said "I do not ask on behalf of these alone, but for those also who believe in Me through their word" (John 17:20)! All these words of Jesus are at the same supper! All glory is God's! With man, salvation is impossible (Matthew 19:25-26)! All glory in the salvation of man is God's (John 15:5, Isaiah 42:8, Psalm 3:8)!

You deny the Word of God with your shifting sand free-willian thoughts.

The Word of God is we Christian's solid foundation, and this true foundation, the Lord Jesus Christ says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16).

Jesus Christ died for only His chosen persons. Thus says the Word of God Himself - the One in loving control (John 3:16)!

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Kermos,

I made the decision chose Jesus.

But Jesus chose his twelve disciples I believe that is where your misinterpreting the scripture.

It really needs to stay in context my friend.

Maybe I am wrong though but I most certainly believe people choose to either believe or not to believe in God or Jesus.

Do you believe in free will? @Kermos

I know some people do not believe it even is exist. It is mind blowing to me.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He bare the sins of many, not all without exception!2

Another scripture that says that Christ bare the sins of many, Isa 53:12

Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There can be no relationship with Jesus without the Holy Spirit. And there is no Church without the Holy Spirit. The Church - of which Jesus is the head - is no particular denomination but is made up of all those who have responded to him and in whom he lives; from whatever background or nation or culture.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eventually you need to move forward in your relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ by and through the holy spirit given by devotion in prayer, and studying scripture.

Some people may like to just say all I need to do is just read the four gospels and that is enough for me... if that is enough for you fine, the scripture suggest however moving on and growing up from the doctrines of Christ. (I do believe the four gospels are helpful) However if you never move on from them, you will never mature in your eternal spiritual life of knowing the true God and the Son of God.

Hebrews 6:1-3 suggest in doing so.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Eventually you need to move forward in your relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ by and through the holy spirit given by devotion in prayer, and studying scripture.

Some people may like to just say all I need to do is just read the four gospels and that is enough for me... if that is enough for you fine, the scripture suggest however moving on and growing up from the doctrines of Christ. (I do believe the four gospels are helpful) However if you never move on from them, you will never mature in your eternal spiritual life of knowing the true God and the Son of God.

Hebrews 6:1-3 suggest in doing so.
Eventually you need to move forward in your relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ by and through the Holy Spirit.

Absolutely. As new born babes it is our nature to grow. Same in our spiritual lives - it is in our spiritual nature to grow in Christ and in the knowledge of God and his unfailing love. And it only the Holy Spirit who gives us that ability to grow and become mature; through whatever way he sees fit.
As scripture tells us, 'My Father is the gardener' and he tends us and nurtures us in order to cultivate good fruit of a spiritual nature. Without him we are nothing.

i

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Kermos,

I made the decision chose Jesus.

Hello MatthewG,

Jesus says you can't do that because the Lord says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16).

The Word of God declares Himself - His very being - and He says He is the exclusive Chooser. A person either believes Him or a person believes not Him.

But Jesus chose his twelve disciples I believe that is where your misinterpreting the scripture.

It really needs to stay in context my friend.

Nowhere in the supper recorded in John chapters 13 to 17 does Jesus say "the twelve" like Jesus did with "Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve, and yet one of you is a devil?” (John 6:70) which constrains that first "you" to the twelve.

In point of relevance, Judas had departed (John 13:21-30) from the supper by the time Jesus says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation), so the unconstrained "you" includes all Christ's disciples in all time.

As with "you" and "the twelve", Jesus didn't say "the eleven" during the supper.

Maybe I am wrong though but I most certainly believe people choose to either believe or not to believe in God or Jesus.

I am curious, did you read the entirety of this post that was a response to an earlier post of yours?

Do you believe in free will? Kermos

I know some people do not believe it even is exist. It is mind blowing to me.

The Word of God never states that mankind was imparted a free-will, and since I believe in the Word of God Who says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16), then the Lord masterfully eliminates potential for a person's free-will to choose Jesus.

The Apostle Paul wrote that person's will and person's work is the work of God in persons with "it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for [His] good pleasure" (Philippians 2:13).

Paul describes a bound-will, not a free-will, but truly a bond-will for man.

I am bound by the Word of God, so I answer no to your question.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There can be no relationship with Jesus without the Holy Spirit. And there is no Church without the Holy Spirit. The Church - of which Jesus is the head - is no particular denomination but is made up of all those who have responded to him and in whom he lives; from whatever background or nation or culture.

"I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing" (Lord Jesus Christ, John 15:5).

A person cannot bear the fruit of being in the group of "all those who have responded to him" (your words) apart from the Spirit of Christ (John 15:5).

Christ died exclusively for His friends whom Christ causes respond to the Word of God.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do whatever you need to brother, I’m opting out of the conversation. You take care @Kermos. God bless you and your family friend.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You deny the Word of God with your shifting sand free-willian thoughts.

The Word of God is we Christian's solid foundation, and this true foundation, the Lord Jesus Christ says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16).

My thoughts are of His Word ,even those who call themselves Christians ,will be lost . My thoughts on your post is that you think you're special .

Do you even know what it means to be chosen , and more so ,when the chosen were chosen .
All Christians were not chosen ,and it doesn't mean they are not saved

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thoughts are of His Word ,even those who call themselves Christians ,will be lost . My thoughts on your post is that you think you're special .

Do you even know what it means to be chosen , and more so ,when the chosen were chosen .
All Christians were not chosen ,and it doesn't mean they are not saved

Yet again, your post is laden with "the word of @n2thelight"; meanwhile, your post is devoid of the Word of God.

"The word of @n2thelight" is not life.

"The Word of God" is life (John 14:6).

Your thoughts are exposed in your writings such as "All Christians were not chosen" which is against Christ Who says "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation); therefore, your thoughts being against Christ makes them antichrist.

The Word of God is SPECIAL!

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do whatever you need to brother, I’m opting out of the conversation. You take care Kermos. God bless you and your family friend.

Dwell on the Word of God, @MatthewG, such as the Word in this recent post in reply to your post.

I answered your question, but sadly you did not answer my question.

In the post, God had me proclaim that man's will is bound (John 15:16, Philippians 2:13).

Moreover, that the "you" in "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation) includes all Christ's disciples in all time.

And that the Word of God declares Himself - His very being - and He says He is the exclusive Chooser. A person either believes Him or a person believes not Him.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m a Christian believer my friend, and unfortunately the conversation is making me sick to sit here and go back and forth with someone on the internet. Thank you for your encouragement, and may you and your family be blessed in the faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Take care, @Kermos.

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m a Christian believer my friend, and unfortunately the conversation is making me sick to sit here and go back and forth with someone on the internet. Thank you for your encouragement, and may you and your family be blessed in the faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Take care, Kermos.

Yet, @MatthewG, you keep on posting on the internet in this thread all the while you do not answer my simple question to you as mentioned in this post as well as:

Dwell on the Word of God, @MatthewG.

God had me proclaim that man's will is bound (John 15:16, Philippians 2:13).

Moreover, that the "you" in "you did not choose Me, but I chose you" (John 15:16) as well as "I chose you out of the world" (John 15:19, includes salvation) includes all Christ's disciples in all time.

And that the Word of God declares Himself - His very being - and He says He is the exclusive Chooser. A person either believes Him or a person believes not Him.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yet, @MatthewG, you keep on posting on the internet in this thread all the while you do not answer my simple question to you as mentioned in this post as well as:

Dwell on the Word of God, @MatthewG.

God had me proclaim that man's will is bound (John 15:16, Philippians 2:13).

:eek::confused::rolleyes::(

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His Death, which is a ransom, was for many, which means it was restricted Matt 20:28
Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

See Mark 10:45 !

So then, how should we understand Paul here 1 Tim 2:6
Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Who are the all ? All of the many Matt 20:28; Mark 10:45. Remember, even though the word many is restricted, it also means a very large number or multitude.