The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !
OP^

Myth? disagree.
Jesus' Flesh Body was precisely given for the Life of the World. (That includes all men of the world)

John 6:
[
51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

It's a done deal Gift Jesus Accomplished.

That GIFT of Life, comes with a PRICE...
Jesus PAID the PRICE, for the Life OF the Whole World.

That PAID GIFT, is an "OFFERING" TO the whole World TO Take the Gift ...
or Not.

A Gift that is bought and paid for; and offered to you ... IS YOURS.

This Gift Offering is Forced on no one.

Any man who Wants the Gift, may reach out and Claim his Gift.

Don't claim it, your choice, then you never take "possession" of the Gift.

Physically Die...oops. Your ability to reach out and claim your gift, expired with your bodily death.

And now, you have lost a Gift that was offered you because you failed to take possession of that Gift.

Heb 10:
[
10] By the which will we are sanctified through the Offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
False teaching The death of Christ was for His People, His Sheep, not all without exception. And He gives them eternal life as a Gift !

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats the world of His Elect that has been reconciled, and having been reconciled, they shall be saved by Christs life Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more,being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Now whats the promise to the reconciled ?
You were reconciled while His enemy. Now, be saved by His life.

You need more than to be reconciled. God can forgive your sin, however, only if you believe will He give you rebirth. Receive the reconciliation by faith and be born again!

Having your sins forgiven isn't enough, you must be born again.

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False teaching The death of Christ was for His People, His Sheep, not all without exception. And He gives them eternal life as a Gift !

Uh no.

John 6:
[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven:
IF (the Conditional Caveat)
any man (inclusive, any man)
eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The PEOPLE, who meet the IF condition...
Become there "AFTER", belonging to Christ!

God Already "Knows" who shall accept Jesus' Offering and become MADE IN Christ.

Men know, after they hear, learn, decide to Choose and commit. It's man's Election/ choice.

John 3:
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever

(ANY man, notice)

(condition, of choosing to Believe)

beliveth in Him
should not perish,

(Promised Consequence)

but have everlasting life.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False Christ's

Matt 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The False Christs here means, the different denominations saying we serve and witness of the True Christ. Also the false Christ, is that christ that is presented that He loved of all of humanity, and died for all of humanity without exception, to give them a chance at getting saved.

Thats a False christ. If anyone believes that lie, that Christ died for everyone's sins in the world without exception, you have been deceived, and unless God gives you repentance, you are only believing a lie 2 Thess 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

The lie is that man bears no responsibility for his sins because God created him sinful and because if he is not of the elect, he simply cannot ever receive the gift of everlasting salvation because Jesus didn't die for him.

Therefore, man is not responsible for his sins because he didn't have a choice in the matter of whether he would sin or not.

This is a lie from the pit of hell and will very likely be a part of the strong delusion that will overtake people in the last days, that they should believe a lie.

Thats False, His People are those the Father gave to Him, His Church. jewish ethnicity has nothing to do with His People in Matt 1:21, no more so than gentiles.

God's chosen people were originally identified as the Jewish people. The church originally was composed of Jews only and later Gentiles were included in the commonwealth of Israel.

So, what you are saying is false.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you still think that John 3:16 is nonsense?

Look at it again....>"for God so loved the word that He gave His only begotten son....that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES in Jesus."""

So, brightframe52... do you see the word "WHOSOEVER"?

That means EVERYONE.....ALL...

Reading comprehension. Whosoever believes qualifies or limits the world to a subset of the whole.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You were reconciled while His enemy. Now, be saved by His life.

You need more than to be reconciled. God can forgive your sin, however, only if you believe will He give you rebirth. Receive the reconciliation by faith and be born again!

Having your sins forgiven isn't enough, you must be born again.

Much love!
Yes the reconciled are sure to be saved by His life.

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh no.

John 6:
[51] I am the living bread which came down from heaven:
IF (the Conditional Caveat)
any man (inclusive, any man)
eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

The PEOPLE, who meet the IF condition...
Become there "AFTER", belonging to Christ!

God Already "Knows" who shall accept Jesus' Offering and become MADE IN Christ.

Men know, after they hear, learn, decide to Choose and commit. It's man's Election/ choice.

John 3:
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever

(ANY man, notice)

(condition, of choosing to Believe)

beliveth in Him
should not perish,

(Promised Consequence)

but have everlasting life.
He died for the Sheep Jn 10

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The lie is that man bears no responsibility for his sins because God created him sinful and because of he is not of the elect, he simply cannot ever receive the gift of everlasting salvation because Jesus didn't die for him.

Therefore, man is not responsible for his sins because he didn't have a choice in the matter of whether he would sin or not.

This is a lie from the pit of hell and will very likely be a part of the strong delusion that will overtake people in the last days, that they should believe a lie.

God's chosen people were originally identified as the Jewish people. The church originally was composed of Jews only and later Gentiles were included in the commonwealth of Israel.

So, what you are saying is false.
The myth is that Jesus Christ is said to die for all without exception. He died only for His Sheep Jn 10

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who receive Jesus Christ do end up becoming His sheep; and in one sense He only died for His sheep. For, His sacrifice only avails for those who will believe in Him.

But that He also died for the sins of the whole world is an evident truth in holy scripture (1 John 2:2, 1 Timothy 2:6, 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9).

What this means is that the invitation is extended to all; and if anyone takes Him up on the offer, they will not be rejected (John 6:37).

While it seems to be a teaching of Calvinism that if you are not one of the elect, He will not receive you no matter how hard you try to come to Him; or that, you cannot come to Him even if you wanted to if you are not of the elect.

Such an idea is basically unscriptural (see John 6:37).

The truth of the matter is that if anyone desires to come to Christ for salvation, He will allow it; and He also will by no means cast out anyone who comes to Him (again, John 6:37).

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who receive Jesus Christ do end up becoming His sheep; and in one sense He only died for His sheep. For, His sacrifice only avails for those who will believe in Him.

But that He also died for the sins of the whole world is an evident truth in holy scripture (1 John 2:2, 1 Timothy 2:6, 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9).

What this means is that the invitation is extended to all; and if anyone takes Him up on the offer, they will not be rejected (John 6:37).

While it seems to be a teaching of Calvinism that if you are not one of the elect, He will not receive you no matter how hard you try to come to Him; or that, you cannot come to Him even if you wanted to if you are not of the elect.

Such an idea is basically unscriptural (see John 6:37).

The truth of the matter is that if anyone desires to come to Christ for salvation, He will allow it; and He also will by no means cast out anyone who comes to Him (again, John 6:37).
False teaching. Christ Sheep are His Sheep before they believe In 10:16

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False teaching. Christ Sheep are His Sheep before they believe In 10:16

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
From the perspective of eternity, where the Lord exists outside of time (Isaiah 57:15).

From the perspective of time these have not yet come into the fold.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So why does the religous world proclaim that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception, when they have no scripture proof ? Because it is a Myth.

“ Behold the Lamb Of God,Who taketh Away the Sins Of the world “—— that might be a start....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never tell anyone Christ died for their sins, neither did the Apostles. I simply tell people who it is Christ died for, His Sheep, and what His death accomplished for them. You should only tell people Christ died for the sins of His People Matt 1:21

Jesus died for the sins of Adolf Hitler ,Stalin, Pol Pot and even Donald Trump—- you either “ Cash In” to what has already been accomplished at the Cross or you don’t.......