The Myth of saying that Jesus Christ died for all men without exception !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He died for the world of the Seed of Abraham !

Heb 2:16

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

This scripture is really a dagger to the false teaching that Christ came to save the whole world without exception, but the Truth is that He came to save a Chosen Remnant, the Seed of Abraham.

Ps 105:6

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Jn 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

James 2:23

It was always only a specific people He came to save and shall save and did save Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

His People are here Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Now listen, all mankind without exception is not the Seed of Abraham, for scripture plainly teaches us that its a Chosen Seed !

See 1 Chron 16:13; Ps 105:6; and Isa 41:8.

The Truth is this, Adam represented only the Seed of Abraham; for that is the vital importance of Christ's Genealogy in scripture. Christ is the Seed of Abraham [according to the flesh] Matt 1:1

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Jesus Christ the Son of David and hence the Son of Abraham does not mean He is their Son by any blood relation, because He was never personally in their Loins at any time, as Levi was here Heb 7:9-10

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

That can never be said of Jesus Christ, Yet according to the Flesh, He was the Son of Abraham and David Rom 1:3708

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

This again points to whom He came to save, The House of David Lk 1:69

And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

That's the only People Christ came to die for !

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He died for the world of the Seed of Abraham !

Heb 2:16

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

This scripture is really a dagger to the false teaching that Christ came to save the whole world without exception, but the Truth is that He came to save a Chosen Remnant, the Seed of Abraham.

Ps 105:6

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

Isa 41:8

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Jn 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

James 2:23

It was always only a specific people He came to save and shall save and did save Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

His People are here Heb 2:16

16 For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Now listen, all mankind without exception is not the Seed of Abraham, for scripture plainly teaches us that its a Chosen Seed !

See 1 Chron 16:13; Ps 105:6; and Isa 41:8.

The Truth is this, Adam represented only the Seed of Abraham; for that is the vital importance of Christ's Genealogy in scripture. Christ is the Seed of Abraham [according to the flesh] Matt 1:1

The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Jesus Christ the Son of David and hence the Son of Abraham does not mean He is their Son by any blood relation, because He was never personally in their Loins at any time, as Levi was here Heb 7:9-10

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10 For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

That can never be said of Jesus Christ, Yet according to the Flesh, He was the Son of Abraham and David Rom 1:3708

Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

This again points to whom He came to save, The House of David Lk 1:69

And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

That's the only People Christ came to die for !
I see that you misinterpret intent and meaning..... and the carnal heart which loves a us and them mindset is flattered!

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He gave His Life for His Church in Union with Him !

Eph 5:25

25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Christ did not love and give Himself for all without exception, but He Loved and gave Himself for the Church. For it cannot be made more plainer that Christ here is specifically said to give himself for it. In another place He calls it His Church Matt 16:18

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Now knowing this, Christ gave himself in death for those who were in Union with Himself, For Christ is the Head of His Church Eph 5:23

23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

Now is not the Husband and Wife in a Union before God ?

The Head and the Body are in Union. Also according to the Great Mystery revealed to Paul, the Church and Christ were typified in the beginning at Creation by Adam and Eve Eph 5:30-32

30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

Adam and Eve were joined together before they sinned. The word joined also means:

made into or caused to act as a single entity, and when Eve sinned she was in Union with Her Husband [One Flesh] and she then gave him the forbidden fruit. When Christ's Body the Church sinned in Adam, He was in Union with Her, and when His Body the Church sinned, He sinned with her by Imputation, which means that her sin, she first being in the transgression, as it was with Adam and Eve, as the Head 1 Tim 2:14

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

So Likewise, the church sin was charged as transgression on Christ. God charged Eves sin to Adam Rom 5:14

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

That's another way Adam was a Type or Figure, as Christ had the sins of His Bride imputed to Him, so did Adam have the transgression of His Bride charged to him as his transgression !

So Christ did not die for anyone's sin that was not His Eve, whom God had Joined Him together with, and so they had to be in Union. And who was Union with Him in the Divine Purpose of God ? None But these Eph 1:4710

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

His Bride the Church was Chosen in Him before the foundation of the World !

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understood the post. The seed of Abraham are all who believe...however, the seed of Adam includes all.
Christ came to die for the seed of Abraham who will believe, their believing is the result of Christ dying for them. Now all who came from Adam are not of the Seed of Abraham.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Christ came to die for the seed of Abraham who will believe, their believing is the result of Christ dying for them. Now all who came from Adam are not of the Seed of Abraham.
As in Adam all die so in Christ all shall be made alive. 1Corinthians 15:22

Reactions: jessiblue

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As in Adam all die so in Christ all shall be made alive. 1Corinthians 15:22
All men aren't in Christ however, those who are in Christ is the seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

See Christ came to render aid to the seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All men aren't in Christ however, those who are in Christ is the seed of Abraham Gal 3:29

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

See Christ came to render aid to the seed of Abraham Heb 2:16

If you could be bothered check out Romans 5:12-19

brightfame52

Oct 16, 2020
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He tasted death for every Son !

Heb 2:9-10

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings [Unto Death] 1 Pet 3:18.

I know the false teachers take this verse Heb 2:9 and force upon it the false teaching that Christ died for all men without exception ! However the correct and honest rendering of the Verse is that He tasted death for every Son, The word for beginning in Vs 10 is the word gar a conjunction denoting affirmation or conclusion of what precedes, its a connection word clarifying the End and Purpose as to why Christ's tasted death, it was to the end in bringing many sons to Glory !

The Sons are also stated here Rom 8:29

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

The many sons are also the many brethren to be conformed to the Firstborn Son, which brethren are also seen in Heb 2:11,12,17, and these brethren are the many Sons in Vs 10, the Firstborn Son tasted death for in Vs 9, to bring them to Glory, which again points back to the Many Brethren in Rom 8:29-30

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

In Vs 30, the being Glorified is synonymous to being brought to Glory Heb 2:10. For in the original Heb 2:9, the word man is not there but added by the King James translators, so even the closes subjects that are objects of His Death are the Sons of Vs 10 which again the conjunction gar [for] connects. Also Rom 8:19 points to the Son's that shall be Glorified. The word Sons is Huios, both in Rom 8:19 and Heb 2:10. So Heb 2:9 would be correct and proper to say Heb 2:9-10715

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every Son.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings [unto death 1 Pet 3:18].

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is difference between people God chose by his foreknowledge and had elected.

God calls all people to come to a relationship now because of the Lord Jesus Christ death on the Cross. The death of Jesus Christ on the cross was justifiable for all people of the entire world. Pleasing the wrath of God. Jesus was resurrected afterward 3 days later.

1 Timothy 4:10

For therefor we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll men, especially of those who believe.

Can not get around that.

Jesus Christ victory was over Satan, Death, Grave, Hell, Sin.

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
There is difference between people God chose by his foreknowledge and had elected.

God calls all people to come to a relationship now because of the Lord Jesus Christ death on the Cross. The death of Jesus Christ on the cross was justifiable for all people of the entire world. Pleasing the wrath of God. Jesus was resurrected afterward 3 days later.

1 Timothy 4:10

For therefor we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll men, especially of those who believe.

Can not get around that.

Jesus Christ victory was over Satan, Death, Grave, Hell, Sin.
Salvation (unto eternal life) is of God, and is by God, and is by grace.

Concerning salvation unto eternal, what did Jesus revealed about it?

Jesus said “All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

Jesus said “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

Jesus said “He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

Jesus said “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.

(Salvation (unto eternal life) is of God, is by God, is by grace.)

Considering those words of Jesus, what does that tell us, in relation to what His death had accomplished, and for whom?

Tong
R4097

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All people

Just not everyone has accepted the free gift in having faith just yet…

Tong2020

Apr 30, 2020
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
All people

Just not everyone has accepted the free gift in having faith just yet…
Do I understand you right, after considering what I quoted Jesus said, that all people, that is, every human being, were given by the Father to the Son? That all people will come to Jesus Christ, and that the Father had drawn every human, so that they can come to Jesus?

Tong
R4098

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Tong,

No matter what you are quoting; it doesn’t stop the fact the everyone benefits from Jesus Christ death. All of their sins have been taken care of, Satan has been defeated; Hell has been done away with, along with Satan and His demons.

Now there was chosen elected people that were part of The bride of Christ that already have been taken away.

In the Bible it does say all knee will bow, all tongues will confess that Jesus is the Lord.

So take your pick. I’m someone who believe God still call people who were resurrected and given their spiritual body and are in the darkness, not everyone agrees with that theology though.

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So take your pick. I’m someone who believe God still call people who were resurrected and given their spiritual body and are in the darkness, not everyone agrees with that theology though.

Do you believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny too?

How can you even call yourself a Christian and reject one of the most basic truths of scripture?

There is no private interpretation of scripture and your "belief" is of no consequence or worth- what matters is what scripture actually says and means and its incumbent on us to adjust our beliefs to what it says- not the other way around.