The necessity of the Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John's Gospel and John's First Epistle are full of the truth of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.

Why, because you think you are like God and infallible in your judgement. I don't worry what you think of me or Jehovah witnesses or the watchtower. I let you continue to pass judgement on people since you believe yourself like God and infallible in your judgement.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Why, because you think you are like God and infallible in your judgement. I don't worry what you think of me or Jehovah witnesses or the watchtower. I let you continue to pass judgement on people since you believe yourself like God and infallible in your judgement.
My statement was simple and Scriptural, Sir.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Recognizing the truth about the JW beliefs does not make one God. It makes them scripturally wise.

The NWT says the Word is a god, not God. Polytheism.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FWIW: there are folks on here that can disagree with a person without being a disagreeable jerk in the process.
Speaking personally: I have some MAJOR problems with JW theology, having done a through investigation (spending months visiting congregations, chatting with people, reading firsthand materials, etc). But I don't feel the need to be a jerk to JW, or to try to forcefully change a person's beliefs. I'll let the Holy Spirit do the testifying.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"John's Gospel and John's First Epistle are full of the truth of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit."

The scriptures are not written like that meaning," God the Son, or God the Holy Spirit. That's you and others who agree with your beliefs who I believe are twisting the scriptures. I don't agree with people who I believe are twisting the scriptures to try to have scriptural support for their beliefs.

Last edited:
D

Dave L

His flesh never has been and never will be God.

Today we have two so many that believe his flesh is God.
Is your body your spirit? Is Christ's body his Spirit? But he is forever God/Man in his glorified humanity.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FWIW: there are folks on here that can disagree with a person without being a disagreeable jerk in the process.
Speaking personally: I have some MAJOR problems with JW theology, having done a through investigation (spending months visiting congregations, chatting with people, reading firsthand materials, etc). But I don't feel the need to be a jerk to JW, or to try to forcefully change a person's beliefs. I'll let the Holy Spirit do the testifying.

I can understand a person disagreeing with me that's their right as a human being.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is your body your spirit? Is Christ's body his Spirit? But he is forever God/Man in his glorified humanity.

You keep changing your claims.

My body is not spirit.

The body of Christ is not spirit.

He is 100% God in the spirit and 100% man in the flesh, even in his glorified body.