The Nephilim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NJBeliever

Mar 29, 2010
Greetings,

I have updated my blog with a piece on the Nephilim. All comments are welcome.

<< Link removed. >>

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't mind a discussion on the Nephilim, but it's against forum rules to post a link your personal website/blog. You're always welcome to use a signature link and maybe post a portion (or more) of the post here.

Thanks.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
We don't mind a discussion on the Nephilim, but it's against forum rules to post a link your personal website/blog. You're always welcome to use a signature link and maybe post a portion (or more) of the post here.

Thanks.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
I'm surprised more Christians don't discuss the controversial topic of the Nephilim given the unexplained and intensifying UFO phenomena that's taking place all around the globe, not to mention all the abductions.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Robster............... I don't think they discuss it as much because after 100's of pages of forums, not only here but in other places, it's like beating a dead horse.

devils.......... big deal.