The New Birth: Born Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The age-old heresy is denying Jesus is God.
Denying Jesus did not stop being a heresy.
Your heresy in your own posts found again (there are a lot more as you know, on this forum and the other forum(s)).

Spotting the Heretic
July 09, 2020 • 799 posts • 3107 views
Christian Theology Forum
#314 -mjrhealth
Luk 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. If Jesus was God, the enemy knew God, he wouldnt of made the distinction.
22 results in this thread
--------------------

There is a dispute
July 10, 2020 • 28 posts • 226 views
Christian Debate Forum
#1 -mjrhealth
There is a dispute, Not just here amongst Christians but even between God and the satan, IS Jesus God??? And we have a witness, and odd one at that, that says HE is not God, satan Himself. Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the ...
5 results in this thread
--------------------------------

Jesus Is God Of OT -- God Is (.......) and Jesus Is (......) BUT THERE'S ONLY ONE (......)
July 24, 2020 • 199 posts • 860 views
Bible Study Forum
#131 -mjrhealth
But than teh religious will never undertsand, like I said, why just not remove Jesus from the bible if He is God and God did it all why did he deceive the world by claiming to be someone else, are you so ignorant, how can God be the first ...
7 results in this thread
----------------------------------
mjrhealth said: ↑

One day when you stop studying and ask God maybe you might find out, but if Jesus is God than you have no salvation.
So what you are saying is you have no leg to stand on. Glad now we can go on.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excuse my language but you are the silliest sod I have ever met on this board. You refuse to answer a question and then you fill the space with red herrings to hide your embarrassment. Gosh, you are so obvious it is totally ridiculous.

No I do not excuse your language, your pretense or unfounded accusations.
However I do appreciate you revealing your character of making personal attacks when someone does not agree with you.

Something you might ponder:

Acts 5:
[29] We ought to obey God rather than men.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The truly born again in Jesus Christ does not go back to the vomit.
One who is only religious will go back to his vomit, for that's all that they know.

Reactions: Episkopos

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No I do not excuse your language, your pretense or unfounded accusations.
However I do appreciate you revealing your character of making personal attacks when someone does not agree with you.

Something you might ponder:

Acts 5:
[29] We ought to obey God rather than men.

Glory to God,
Taken

Doesn't bother me one little bit if a person agrees with me or not. Being autistic, I say what I say and you can do with it as you please. As for the lecture about Acts 5:29, it is rather pointless as I am accountable to God and not you.

If you are so sensitive about what people say here perhaps this is not for you.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REPENT and be BAPTISED for the remission of sins and you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. What do you not understand about that?

If you are so sensitive about what people say here perhaps this is not for you.

Re-Posted your Tuesday comment to me.
Re-Posted your Tuesday question to me.

No clue why you are asking such a bizarre question to me after I already elaborated on the necessity of Repenting and Being Baptized with the Lord's Baptism, to Become Forever Alive with the Lord.

Sorry you were unable to explain your own bizarre question and resorted to personal digs. If you want to attribute your behavior to your autism, no problem with me.

Glory to God,
Taken

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
REPENT and be BAPTISED for the remission of sins and you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost. What do you not understand about that?

Amen! That scripture was in response to the question of how to be saved...

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Peter's Holy Ghost filled answer was absolutely true back then and it continues to this very day.

The baptism of John was the precursor. John's baptism was for the remission of sin. However, there were those that had rejected it...

Luke 7:29 And all the people that heard him, and the publicans, justified God, being baptized with the baptism of John.
Luke 7:30 But the Pharisees and lawyers rejected the counsel of God against themselves, being not baptized of him.

There are those that reject it today as well.

God Bless!

Reactions: marksman

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
REPENT and be BAPTISED for the remission of sins and you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

If you are in the Old Testament, and you are a Jew, and Paul has not arrived yet to teach the Gospel of the Grace of God, then the "repent and be baptized" that is taught by JOHN THE BAPTIST to the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, is all Peter knew to preach.
After Paul arrived, Peter no longer preached Act 2:38. (After Acts 10)..
But at the time, Peter didnt have the revelation of the Grace of God, and as he was ONLY preaching to JEWS at the feast of Pentecost, he gave them what he knew at that time.
Paul , who came later, gave the body of Christ the correct "gospel", which is what we understand as the "Gospel of the Grace of God", and this is not what Peter was preaching in Acts 2:38, that is simply what John the Baptist was telling the Jews also as He was dunking them in the Jordan..

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are in the Old Testament, and you are a Jew, and Paul has not arrived yet to teach the Gospel of the Grace of God, then the "repent and be baptized" that is taught by JOHN THE BAPTIST to the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, is all Peter knew to preach.
But at the time, Peter didnt have the revelation of the Grace of God, and as he was ONLY preaching to JEWS at the feast of Pentecost, he gave them what he knew at that time.
Paul , who came later, gave the body of Christ the correct "gospel", which is what we understand as the "Gospel of the Grace of God", and this is not what Peter was preaching in Acts 2:38, that is simply what John the Baptist was telling the Jews also as He was dunking them in the Jordan..
1 Corinthians 1:12-13

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
1 Corinthians 1:12-13

How are you doing?
Its been a while...

Ok, let me show you this....

You have a New Testament, and you have 9 authors.
Now, why do some verses tend to SEEM to contradict?
Why do some apostles seem to not have the same INFORMATION, at the same time?
Well, its because the NT, just like the entire Bible, is a work of God that is showing us HIS= Progressive revelation.
Its always going to the next thing.....the next season, the next, reveal.

To break it down simply.......you had Adam and Eve, and you had no Law.
Then you had Moses who gave us God's Law and commandments.
So, do you see you went from one situation to the next. ?????
God was changing things, and He continues to do it, as He brings the entire revelation of the Bible, to the END.

Then the next change or Revelation came......You have the CROSS..
The Cross ends, what was before..
The Cross replaces the OLD COVENANT, with the New Testament.
Out went the blood of animals that could not eternally deal with sin, and IN CAME THE BLOOD OF JESUS that is a ONE TIME SACRIFICE FOR ALL TIME.
So, thats that next reveal.
And we are currently in this reveal.... that started with Christ on the Cross and will end when The Great Trib Starts.

So, those are all DIFFERENT situations, all different REVELATIONS and different rules apply... where God is showing you that He deals with mankind differently at different times.
In the Great Trib, the GRACE OF GOD will end, and God will stop dealing with the Gentiles and take up His dealing with the Jews, again.

Now, just as not all Christians are up to speed regarding all this that im showing you.......and YET we live in the INFO AGE where you can WIKIPEDIA everything.., yet you have believers who are stuck in the Old Testament, .. stuck in Acts 2:38... Stuck in the Law and Commandments.....etc.
This means that WE are not all ON THE SAME PAGE, theologically, so, we are not going to be on the same level Spiritually.
Understand.?
My job here is to show you what to SEE, but i can't see it for you.
I show it, i reveal it, i position it, i offer the LIGHT< but God has to impart the reveal into your spirit man.
And that won't happen, unless you are able to receive the Light.
So, READER, if you are determined to only know what you know, then that is all you will know.
Pride refuses Light.

So, in the NT, with the Apostles......Not all of them have the same INFO at the same time.....as they were ALL learning to come to the full reveal of God's Grace, as given by Paul.
And until they had it, for example.... you have Peter preaching "repent and be dunked", which was John the Baptist's message to the JEWS...before Jesus was Crucified.
Later, in Acts 10, Peter is brought up to speed , to a point, regarding God's Grace, as even 10 yrs after Christ was back in Glory Peter still does not know that GENTILES can be saved..
So, here is an Apostle, who is in the "Time of the Gentiles' and does not even KNOW IT YET, as of Acts 10, and that is a decade after the Cross.
Paul revealed this to him but it was YEARS after Paul knew it, and God had to start the revelation in Acts 10, as Peter had no clue.

So, my point is.....
You have to go with Paul, to get the "up to date" revelation that guides us in the "time of the Gentiles", as if you don't understand this then you'll end up with some info that an Apostle gives who is lacking the Revelation that Jesus Gave to Paul.

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you doing?
Its been a while...

Well, its because the NT, just like the entire Bible, is a work of God that is showing us HIS= Progressive revelation.

God was changing things, and He continues to do it, as He brings the entire revelation of the Bible, to the END.

Out went the blood of animals that could not eternally deal with sin, and IN CAME THE BLOOD OF JESUS that is a ONE TIME SACRIFICE FOR ALL TIME.
And we are currently in this reveal.... that started with Christ on the Cross and will end when The Great Trib Starts.

So, those are all DIFFERENT situations, all different REVELATIONS and different rules apply... where God is showing you that He deals with mankind differently at different times.
In the Great Trib, the GRACE OF GOD will end, and God will stop dealing with the Gentiles and take up His dealing with the Jews, again.

Now, just as not all Christians are up to speed regarding all this that im showing you.......and YET we live in the INFO AGE where you can WIKIPEDIA everything.., yet you have believers who are stuck in the Old Testament, .. stuck in Acts 2:38... Stuck in the Law and Commandments.....etc.
This means that WE are not all ON THE SAME PAGE, theologically, so, we are not going to be on the same level Spiritually.
Understand.?
I show it, i reveal it, i position it, i offer the LIGHT< but God has to impart the reveal into your spirit man.
So, READER, if you are determined to only know what you know, then that is all you will know.
Pride refuses Light.

So, in the NT, with the Apostles......Not all of them have the same INFO at the same time.....as they were ALL learning to come to the full reveal of God's Grace, as given by Paul.
And until they had it, for example.... you have Peter preaching "repent and be dunked", which was John the Baptist's message to the JEWS...before Jesus was Crucified.
Later, in Acts 10, Peter is brought up to speed , to a point, regarding God's Grace, as even 10 yrs after Christ was back in Glory Peter still does not know that GENTILES can be saved..
So, here is an Apostle, who is in the "Time of the Gentiles' and does not even KNOW IT YET, as of Acts 10, and that is a decade after the Cross.
Paul revealed this to him but it was YEARS after Paul knew it, and God had to start the revelation in Acts 10, as Peter had no clue.

So, my point is.....
You have to go with Paul, to get the "up to date" revelation that guides us in the "time of the Gentiles", as if you don't understand this then you'll end up with some info that an Apostle gives who is lacking the Revelation that Jesus Gave to Paul.
I am doing well....thank you.

So you “go with Paul” who is a member of the house of the Lord. If a house is divided against itself, can that house stand?

I appeal to you Behold, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that we be perfectly united in mind and thought. How do we get there if some “go with Paul” and others go with Cephas or Appolo?

Reactions: user

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you doing?
Its been a while...

Understand.?
Pride refuses Light.

So, my point is.....

Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Mark 16:15 Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Luke 24:47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Acts 2:38 Then Peter said to them, Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

God Bless!

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How are you doing?
Its been a while...

Understand.?
Pride refuses Light.

So, my point is.....

Luke 24:47 and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Paul's message...

Romans 6:3 Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death?

Romans 6:4 Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Peter's message...

Acts 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

God Bless!

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ho hum more drivel from the high priest of drivel.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am doing well....thank you.

So you “go with Paul” who is a member of the house of the Lord. If a house is divided against itself, can that house stand?

I appeal to you Behold, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that we be perfectly united in mind and thought. How do we get there if some “go with Paul” and others go with Cephas or Appolo?

If you want to understand the NT, you go with the Apostle that Jesus personally chose, after He ascended.
You realize that the designated GENTILE Apostle, who has created most of the NT in the "time of the Gentiles", is your teacher.
Jesus chose Paul to give the revelation of the "Gospel of the Grace of God".
Jesus chose this Apostle to write most of the NT.
So, its not "division" to recognize the spiritual, its division to deny it and oppose it.
So, there will never be peace as long as there is a rejection of Truth, or as long as the Devil is alive.
Either way.....

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

!

Well, two things you missed, and will continue to ignore.
One.. is that all the people who were saved in the NT, in the "ACT's of the Apostles", following Chapter 2, were all saved first, born again, and then water baptism followed.
NOT ONE was saved in the water, or born again when they were being baptized in water.

Two.. Paul said....."Christ sent me not to water baptize"... and Paul wrote 73% of the NT.

My advice to all heretics is to stop living in Hebrews and Matthew and James, and read the other 71% of the NT that Paul wrote, so that you can stop being a heretic.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
God Bless!

Many Cults teach that "baptized into Christ" means to be water baptized into the city water system in a tub.

So, the correct understanding of the verse, is to NOTE that Paul said....."baptized INTO Christ"
He did not say baptized into water.

Think on that.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Many Cults teach that "baptized into Christ" means to be water baptized into the city water system in a tub.

So, the correct understanding of the verse, is to NOTE that Paul said....."baptized INTO Christ"
He did not say baptized into water.

Think on that.
Paul says: "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body" (1 Corinthians 12.13). This was at Pentecost, made good at the new birth of every believer; nothing to do with water.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ho hum more drivel from the high priest of drivel.

You're Autistic, is that what you said?
So, what im going to do with you, is allow for this situation, as you dont open a New Testament and actually try to see for yourself.
You just insult.
So, in your case, that's a little something different.

B

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul says: "For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body" (1 Corinthians 12.13). This was at Pentecost, made good at the new birth of every believer; nothing to do with water.

Yes.

Every born again person, since Acts 2, is born again INTO the Spirit of God, by God's Spirit.
WE are spiritually baptized.....which is to be put into God's Spirit by God's Spirit. = "In Christ" = "ONE" with God and Christ.
This is to be born again.

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes.

Every born again person, since Acts 2, is born again INTO the Spirit of God, by God's Spirit.
WE are spiritually baptized.....which is to be put into God's Spirit by God's Spirit. = "In Christ" = "ONE" with God and Christ.
This is to be born again.
@Behold Indeed so; this is my understanding of Scripture.