The New Birth: Born Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, what God Reveals is TRUE. What that heretic says is plain english. >>>>
There is a dsipute
mjrhealth

View Profile

There is a dsipute
« on: July 10, 2020, 07:45:27 pm »
There is a dispute,
Not just here amongst Christians but even between God and the satan,
IS Jesus God???
And we have a witness
, and odd one at that, that says HE is not God, satan Himself.
I do wish our dear sister @pia were still on this forum for she understands...
Who is God?
Who is satan?
When should we be silent?

Does God need help? You seem to think so. This has happened, or is happening,
in most of the church groups calling themselves Christian outside of the forums and the Internet. They have decided what God's Truth is and no one else, including Jesus, is allowed to get a word in edgewise to the contrary.

So many have fled from those places to the Internet and forums to be able to open their mouths. But... people again are working to accomplish the same quenching of the Spirit on forums as well. This place so far is still open. I don't think that you can close it.

Reactions: Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are able to see and quote the Scripture that says mjrh is condemned already , good and true.

That is even more a witness than I had .... (and I had many) ... showing in his own words and from Scripture his errors blatant against Jesus God Savior King of the Jews Messiah for Jews and Gentiles.
I was not and am not agreeing with any condemnation. What I am saying is that it is not my job to condemn anyone. Any that are condemned have done that to themselves. That a lot of people feel the need to open their mouths to drive it home presuming that they know where God is in it ... on this forum and in other places is proof of the way that carnal men are. Let us not join the multitude of men in their errors! There is a better Way!

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is God?
Who is satan?

in most of the church groups calling themselves Christian outside of the forums and the Internet. They have decided what God's Truth is and no one else, including Jesus, is allowed to get a word in edgewise to the contrary.

So many have fled from those places to the Internet and forums to be able to open their mouths. But... people again are working to accomplish the same quenching of the Spirit on forums as well.

This place so far is still open. I don't think that you can close it.
Now what are you doing ? Defending still the heretic to promote more heresy ? After asked for proof, which has always been available, after I quoted it for you
you still want the heresy promoted ?

Do you realize that THAT SPIRIT of heresy is OPPOSED TO JESUS ?
It is supposed to be EXPOSED as error.

Jesus came (and comes) to DESTROY THE WORKS OF THE HERESY (OF THE DEVIL) , not to support it.

"quenching" God's Spirit allows ANTIchrists to flourish ....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you abide in Jesus, and God's Word abides in you, ask what you will....

It only takes one heresy, one post of a heretic, to see the heresy, as God Reveals in and thru His Word and His Spirit.

THEN yes, two or three witnesses - and there are many against the heretic teaching in mrjh posts on this forum and on others.
Two or three witnesses must be on God's side in it or their witness is like the sons of belial Jezebel set to lie against Naboth so that he, innocent in the instance, was stoned to death. Do you have stones in your hands ready to stone this man? Stand back leave it to God!

"Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man." John 8:15

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77
You fight so hard to win a battle that should not be a battle and certainly not yours! I will leave you alone on this now to fight against yourself and God!

"Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways." Haggai 1:5

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Joseph77
You fight so hard to win a battle that should not be a battle and certainly not yours! I will leave you alone on this now to fight against yourself and God!

"Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways." Haggai 1:5
Jesus says clearly to HAVE NO PART IN THE WORKS OF DARKNESS (with the workers of darkness denying Jesus)
INSTEAD EXPOSE THEM...
so that is what we do when someone, anyone, continually denies Jesus,
DO AS JESUS SAYS. (if not, you might find yourself condemned likewise for permitting transgressions and for the little souls destroyed by those denying Jesus and/or teaching a false Jesus) .

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two or three witnesses must be on God's side in it or their witness is like the sons of belial Jezebel set to lie against Naboth so that he, innocent in the instance, was stoned to death. Do you have stones in your hands ready to stone this man? Stand back leave it to God!

"Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man." John 8:15
Are you blind on purpose ? He with his own words/ posts over and over again shows his own heresy/ guilt.

We do not stone him - but we expose the heresy of him who denies Jesus continually.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two or three witnesses must be on God's side ....
Your own words, along with pia and mjrh (both in serious heresy) , yet they are 2 more witnesses against you amadeus, while they are both apparently also seriously in the same heresy,
... and in your own words >>>
You posted (as if men can change God's Word at will, and decide themselves to deny Jesus if they want) :
"No, as I stated it, 'for a man'. For one man it may really make a difference because where he is, while for another it might not make any difference at all.

That it is not clear for everyone is what I see by so many believers standing firmly on this side or on that side. God is looking at each heart. I believe that a heart can be right in God's eyes no matter without regard to the side he takes on this one issue. For some people, of course, it had become so important that it may indeed make them or break them."

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If anyone denies Jesus (God), Jesus DENIES HIM BEFORE THE FATHER IN HEAVEN.
DO you
want JESUS TO DENY YOU TOO ? ! (I never thought this , that you would want to do this ! )
Bible doesnt say that, so who is the heretic, will you stand and fight God.

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is God?
Who is satan?

So many have fled from those places to the Internet and forums to be able to open their mouths. But... people again are working to accomplish the same quenching of the Spirit on forums as well. This place so far is still open. I don't think that you can close it.

This place is more my Church than my Church! I've learned a ton from this site. Despite the ebb and flow of the Spirit on here...He still get's through to us if we are open :)

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bible doesnt say that, so who is the heretic, will you stand and fight God.
ON this and other forums, you have already been shown the true meaning of Scripture in many posts, and you continually deny Jesus.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ON this and other forums, you have already been shown the true meaning of Scripture in many posts, and you continually deny Jesus.
Never have, will you stand on teh side of satan in a court of law and be His witness against me, for that is where you have chosen to be.

Judge not lest ye be judged for how you judge so will you be judged.

Good luck

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This place is more my Church than my Church! I've learned a ton from this site. Despite the ebb and flow of the Spirit on here...He still get's through to us if we are open :)
Amen, Sister! I did not want to leave the offline church. I wanted it along with the forums, but God knows what He is doing. If we follow Him always we will not go astray.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never have, will you stand on teh side of satan in a court of law and be His witness against me, for that is where you have chosen to be.

Judge not lest ye be judged for how you judge so will you be judged.

Good luck
Your judge is your own words, and God's Word, and the witnesses against you include amadeus (though unwilling at the moment), and pia (I don't have any idea where she is), other posters on this and other forums seen today,
and as you claimed satan was a witness FOR YOU,
yes, ironically, HE will be and is a witness AGAINST you, as you believe his lies and deny Jesus.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your judge is your own words, and God's Word, and the witnesses against you include amadeus (though unwilling at the moment), and pia (I don't have any idea where she is), other posters on this and other forums seen today,
and as you claimed satan was a witness FOR YOU,
yes, ironically, HE will be and is a witness AGAINST you, as you believe his lies and deny Jesus.
Since you claim I have denied Jesus, show me before all these people on the forum who will stand as witnesses , where I did.

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was already shown , in your own words, several times, and in the last few hours.
Do you still deny Jesus is God, or did you have godly sorrow leading to repentance in the last few minutes !?

Note that if you did get an empty cup, what came and dwelt in you did not say it was a demon - it claimed to be an angel of light or even to be god or to be Jesus,

but what happens if you get cleaned up and then you refuse Jesus ? >>>>
You get filled with not mud, and not Jesus, and not God , >>>

Weymouth New Testament
Then he goes and brings back with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they come in and dwell there; and in the end that man's condition becomes worse than it was at first. So will it be also with the present wicked generation."

World English Bible
Then he goes, and takes with himself seven other spirits more evil than he is, and they enter in and dwell there. The last state of that man becomes worse than the first. Even so will it be also to this evil generation."

Young's Literal Translation
then doth it go, and take with itself seven other spirits more evil than itself, and having gone in they dwell there, and the last of that man doth become worse than the first; so shall it be also to this evil generation.'

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It was already shown , in your own words, several times, and in the last few hours.
Do you still deny Jesus is God, or did you have godly sorrow leading to repentance in the last few minutes !?

Note that if you did get an empty cup, what came and dwelt in you did not say it was a demon - it claimed to be an angel of light or even to be god or to be Jesus,

but what happens if you get cleaned up and then you refuse Jesus ? >>>>
You get filled with not mud, and not Jesus, and not God , >>>

Weymouth New Testament
Then he goes and brings back with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they come in and dwell there; and in the end that man's condition becomes worse than it was at first. So will it be also with the present wicked generation."

World English Bible
Then he goes, and takes with himself seven other spirits more evil than he is, and they enter in and dwell there. The last state of that man becomes worse than the first. Even so will it be also to this evil generation."

Young's Literal Translation
then doth it go, and take with itself seven other spirits more evil than itself, and having gone in they dwell there, and the last of that man doth become worse than the first; so shall it be also to this evil generation.'
Please do as I asked, show me where I denied Jesus, you are doing the accsuing so show us all the evidence.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Already done, accomplished, posted, and noted by several different posters on two or more threads, including today on this one.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you claim I have denied Jesus, show me before all these people on the forum who will stand as witnesses , where I did.
YOu can repent , if God Permits,

and show that you now believe Jesus is God.