The New Heaven and Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Revelation 18

Revelation 18. This destruction Is the same as the seat of the beast and also the north planet in Ezekiel that is destroyed, this is not Earth. This beast is the government of ancient Israel. The ones that has gave us understanding in weapons and other items.

Revelation 16:10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

And Christ destroys that planet and reaps his people their.

Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

All three are same event.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
Revelation 18. This destruction Is the same as the seat of the beast and also the north planet in Ezekiel that is destroyed, this is not Earth. This beast is the government of ancient Israel. The ones that has gave us understanding in weapons and other items.

Revelation 16:10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

And Christ destroys that planet and reaps his people their.

Then brought he me the way of the north gate before the house: and I looked, and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord: and I fell upon my face.

All three are same event.

You would be much better off if you burned up your Bibles and any stupid study guides you have that were written by the antichrists ( false prophets ) who have never heard the voice of God or obeyed any of His commandments.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
I will tell you a truth. I do the will of my Father. I reveal the truths in the Bible even the ones you don't understand, even the seeds satan planted. I also will write another book in that when John returns he will read it and understand. It will be as honey when he eats it, it will be bitter. Then I will return to my Father Who sent me. I will not hear you or any other man. You go and burn your bible if you wish as for me I will study it and hear the truth it and I also know satans words in it also who is at my feet and wants also to do my will. besides I hear His voice and still love the bible.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why do you want to live on the new earth in the waters below. You see the body that dwell in this place.

Your numbers are off. The measurement are that of a ANGEL so you need start over. Next can you explain the above. Never mind I will.

Genesis 1:6
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

These are old and has been since God created them. Science is close but its older.

When God created things he separated the waters cosmos and the waters above the cosmos where the angels are. The house of God are above these.
and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

I knew you would say these things And not understand them
Shalom, ezekiel.

Sorry, but you have not investigated the Greek text nor the vocabulary of the verse in question.

First of all, the vocabulary you need to understand is the word "angel":

He was "heis ek toon hepta aggeloon" or "one of the seven angels," and an "angel" is...

NT:32 aggelos (ang'-el-os); from aggello [probably derived from NT:71; compare NT:34] (to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication, a pastor:
KJV - angel, messenger.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

This word was used of PEOPLE as well as those beings we call "angels" today. In fact, the word "angel" is a TRANSLITERATED word, not a translated word. The translators responsible simply took the Greek word, spelled alpha-gamma-gamma-epsilon-lambda-omicron-sigma, and changed the letters to English letters, alpha became an "a," gamma-gamma became "ng" which is the sound that gamma-gamma makes, epsilon became an "e," and lambda became an "l." The rest of the word, the "-omicron-sigma" ending, simply identified a masculine noun and was dropped as unneeded in English. Hence, we get "a-ng-e-l," or "angel." Notice that the primary meaning of the word is a "MESSENGER," whether that "messenger" is human or supernatural. This word, for instance, was used for John the Baptist in Matthew 11:10:

Matthew 11:10
10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger (Greek: aggelos) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
KJV

Revelation 21:9-17
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
KJV

This phrase highlighted in 21:17 is most telling in the Greek:

17 Kai emetreesen to teichos autees hekaton tesserakonta tessaroon peechoon metron anthroopou ho estin aggelou.

It means "measure of-a-man that is of-a-messenger."
Therefore, the measurements ARE THE SAME!

Revelation 22:6-9
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
KJV

Rev. 22:9 is also interesting in the Greek:

9 Kai legei moi, “Hora mee; Sundoulos sou eimi kai toon adelfoon sou toon profeetoon kai toon teerountoon tous logous tou bibliou toutou; too Theoo proskuneeson.”

He said, "sundoulos sou eimi" or "I am a-co-slave of-you." Then he added, "kai toon adelfoon sou toon profeetoon kai toon teerountoon tous logous tou bibliou toutou" or "and of-the brothers of-you the prophets and the keepers of-the words of-the book/scroll this-one." So, again, this "angel" was a CO-SLAVE of John who wrote Revelation down, of the prophets, and of the keepers of the words of this scroll. And, since we know that this word "aggelos" can apply to human messengers as easily as supernatural messengers, then this "angel" might have actually been human like John, the prophets, and the keepers of the words of this scroll!

In any case, the "numbers are NOT off!"

Now regarding Genesis 1:6, you need to understand that the waters above the expanse (Hebrew: raqiya`) or "firmament," sometimes translated as "dome," were waters that existed above the gaseous air of the heavens (Hebrew: hashaamayim) or "skies." Those waters no longer exist because they WERE the waters of the Flood that crashed to the earth's surface for 40 days and 40 nights and drowned its inhabitants during Noach's 600th year.

The Hebrew word for "heaven" or "heavens" is a word that is in the dual number as opposed to singular or plural. It refers to the daytime sky and the nighttime sky, and Genesis 1 and 2 are about the Creation of our planet's BIOSPHERE! The "earth" (Hebrew: erets) means "the land" or "the ground" or "the dirt," not the planet. The "heaven" or "heavens" (Hebrew: shaamayim) means "the skies" (2) or the "atmosphere" or the "air!" It's where the birds fly (Gen. 1:20).

The words "In the beginning God created the heaven and earth" of Genesis 1:1 is a SUMMARY of what is to follow, for the "heaven" was created in verses 6 through 8 and the "earth" was created in verses 9 through 13. Even day 4 (Gen. 1:14-19) was not so much about the creation of the bodies in space, such as the sun (Hebrew: shemesh), the moon (Hebrew:yeree'ach), or the stars (Hebrew: kokhaviym), but about the LIGHTS (the "greater light" instead of the "sun" and the "lesser light" instead of the "moon") being created! So, "heaven" or the "heavens" is STILL talking about earth's atmosphere! (The Hebrew word "kokhaviym" means "round objects" and may be the ONLY word that could refer to the objects themselves in space.)

So, Peter's words in 2 Peter 3:5 are talking about Adam's earth: "the earth standing out of the water" refers to Genesis 1:9, "Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear." The earth - the land - the ground - the dry dirt - rose out of the waters below the firmament. And, the phrase, "and in the water" is talking about Genesis 1:7, "the waters above the firmament," which also would have been above the earth in Genesis 1:9. Therefore, we read in 2 Peter 3:6,

2 Peter 3:6
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
KJV

And we read in Genesis 7,

Genesis 7:11-12
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
KJV

So, we see that Noach's world was inundated with water from below AND from above!

Therefore, your take that this water was "above the cosmos" is not being true to God's Word. "Hashaamayim does NOT mean "the cosmos."

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
Shalom, ezekiel.

Sorry, but you have not investigated the Greek text nor the vocabulary of the verse in question.

First of all, the vocabulary you need to understand is the word "angel":

He was "heis ek toon hepta aggeloon" or "one of the seven angels," and an "angel" is...

NT:32 aggelos (ang'-el-os); from aggello [probably derived from NT:71; compare NT:34] (to bring tidings); a messenger; especially an "angel"; by implication, a pastor:
KJV - angel, messenger.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

This word was used of PEOPLE as well as those beings we call "angels" today. In fact, the word "angel" is a TRANSLITERATED word, not a translated word. The translators responsible simply took the Greek word, spelled alpha-gamma-gamma-epsilon-lambda-omicron-sigma, and changed the letters to English letters, alpha became an "a," gamma-gamma became "ng" which is the sound that gamma-gamma makes, epsilon became an "e," and lambda became an "l." The rest of the word, the "-omicron-sigma" ending, simply identified a masculine noun and was dropped as unneeded in English. Hence, we get "a-ng-e-l," or "angel." Notice that the primary meaning of the word is a "MESSENGER," whether that "messenger" is human or supernatural. This word, for instance, was used for John the Baptist in Matthew 11:10:

Matthew 11:10
10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger (Greek: aggelos) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
KJV

Revelation 21:9-17
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
KJV

This phrase highlighted in 21:17 is most telling in the Greek:

17 Kai emetreesen to teichos autees hekaton tesserakonta tessaroon peechoon metron anthroopou ho estin aggelou.

It means "measure of-a-man that is of-a-messenger."
Therefore, the measurements ARE THE SAME!

Revelation 22:6-9
6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
KJV

Rev. 22:9 is also interesting in the Greek:

9 Kai legei moi, “Hora mee; Sundoulos sou eimi kai toon adelfoon sou toon profeetoon kai toon teerountoon tous logous tou bibliou toutou; too Theoo proskuneeson.”

He said, "sundoulos sou eimi" or "I am a-co-slave of-you." Then he added, "kai toon adelfoon sou toon profeetoon kai toon teerountoon tous logous tou bibliou toutou" or "and of-the brothers of-you the prophets and the keepers of-the words of-the book/scroll this-one." So, again, this "angel" was a CO-SLAVE of John who wrote Revelation down, of the prophets, and of the keepers of the words of this scroll. And, since we know that this word "aggelos" can apply to human messengers as easily as supernatural messengers, then this "angel" might have actually been human like John, the prophets, and the keepers of the words of this scroll!

In any case, the "numbers are NOT off!"

Now regarding Genesis 1:6, you need to understand that the waters above the expanse (Hebrew: raqiya`) or "firmament," sometimes translated as "dome," were waters that existed above the gaseous air of the heavens (Hebrew: hashaamayim) or "skies." Those waters no longer exist because they WERE the waters of the Flood that crashed to the earth's surface for 40 days and 40 nights and drowned its inhabitants during Noach's 600th year.

The Hebrew word for "heaven" or "heavens" is a word that is in the dual number as opposed to singular or plural. It refers to the daytime sky and the nighttime sky, and Genesis 1 and 2 are about the Creation of our planet's BIOSPHERE! The "earth" (Hebrew: erets) means "the land" or "the ground" or "the dirt," not the planet. The "heaven" or "heavens" (Hebrew: shaamayim) means "the skies" (2) or the "atmosphere" or the "air!" It's where the birds fly (Gen. 1:20).

The words "In the beginning God created the heaven and earth" of Genesis 1:1 is a SUMMARY of what is to follow, for the "heaven" was created in verses 6 through 8 and the "earth" was created in verses 9 through 13. Even day 4 (Gen. 1:14-19) was not so much about the creation of the bodies in space, such as the sun (Hebrew: shemesh), the moon (Hebrew:yeree'ach), or the stars (Hebrew: kokhaviym), but about the LIGHTS (the "greater light" instead of the "sun" and the "lesser light" instead of the "moon") being created! So, "heaven" or the "heavens" is STILL talking about earth's atmosphere! (The Hebrew word "kokhaviym" means "round objects" and may be the ONLY word that could refer to the objects themselves in space.)

So, Peter's words in 2 Peter 3:5 are talking about Adam's earth: "the earth standing out of the water" refers to Genesis 1:9, "Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear." The earth - the land - the ground - the dry dirt - rose out of the waters below the firmament. And, the phrase, "and in the water" is talking about Genesis 1:7, "the waters above the firmament," which also would have been above the earth in Genesis 1:9. Therefore, we read in 2 Peter 3:6,

2 Peter 3:6
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
KJV

And we read in Genesis 7,

Genesis 7:11-12
11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
12 And the rain was upon the earth forty days and forty nights.
KJV

So, we see that Noach's world was inundated with water from below AND from above!

Therefore, your take that this water was "above the cosmos" is not being true to God's Word. "Hashaamayim does NOT mean "the cosmos."

Therefore, your take that this water was "above the cosmos" is not being true to God's Word. "Hashaamayim does NOT mean "the cosmos."[/QUOTE]

No I don't, God made separate living spaces, one for the angels and one for man rather flesh. I see Greek confuses many but Hebrew the understanding is in the context of the story with the spirit leading us to the truth.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States

No I don't, God made separate living spaces, one for the angels and one for man rather flesh. I see Greek confuses many but Hebrew the understanding is in the context of the story with the spirit leading us to the truth.[/QUOTE]

More over now, you call New Jerusalem a city. But in the context that it is used its a planet. Same in Ezekiel if your speaking of stars and planets and God calls it a city rather a gathering place in Hebrew that can be as small as a cross road or as large as a planet.

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
No I don't, God made separate living spaces, one for the angels and one for man rather flesh. I see Greek confuses many but Hebrew the understanding is in the context of the story with the spirit leading us to the truth.

More over now, you call New Jerusalem a city. But in the context that it is used its a planet. Same in Ezekiel if your speaking of stars and planets and God calls it a city rather a gathering place in Hebrew that can be as small as a cross road or as large as a planet.[/QUOTE]

More, Two realms waters above waters below. Noah's flood was cause when God sent satans star and people south and change the age of people. satans star did orbit before at 1000 year orbit he was that morning star with all his beauty. The star system above and too your left was and will be again.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

More over now, you call New Jerusalem a city. But in the context that it is used its a planet. Same in Ezekiel if your speaking of stars and planets and God calls it a city rather a gathering place in Hebrew that can be as small as a cross road or as large as a planet.[/QUOTE]

Well, we are told in the Hebrew Scriptures that the "heavens" (shaamaayim) were made on Day 2 of Creation (Gen. 1:6-8) and that the "earth" (erets) was made on Day 3 (Gen. 1:9-13).

The phrases used are such:
8 Vayiqraa' Elohiym laaraaqiya` shaamaayim... = 8 And-gave-a-name God to-the-expanse "skies"...
10 Vayiqraa' Elohiym layabaashaah erets... = 10 And-gave-a-name God to-the-dry-ground "earth"...

These are the SAME THINGS mentioned in Gen. 1:1:
1 Bree'shiyt baaraa' Elohiym eet hashaamayim v'eet haa'aarets. = 1 In-the-beginning created God [direct object follows] the-skies and-[direct object follows] the-earth. (The "ha-" and "haa-" prefixes are the definite article, "the.")

We are also told that, on Day 5,
20 Vayo’mer Elohiym Yishrtsuw hamayim sherets nefesh chayaah v`owf y`owfeef `al haa’aarets `al pneey rqiya` hashaamaayim. = 20 And-said God, "Let-bring-forth-abundantly the-waters moving air-breathers living and-birds that-may-fly above/over/upon/against the-earth above/over/upon/against the-face-of [the]-expanse, the-skies."

Thus, the birds fly IN those "skies" of day 2.

And, so YOU'RE not confused by Day 4, we are NOT told that God created the "shemesh" and the "yaa'reeach" (the "sun and the "moon") but that He created two great LIGHTS (shneey HAM'OROT hagdoliym)! He placed the LIGHTS in the firmament called "skies," not the objects themselves!

Finally, I call the New Jerusalem a city because that's what John called it, even IF it was translated into the Greek as a polis (which means a "city") directly, not once but TWICE!

Revelation 21:2
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
KJV

Revelation 21:10-13
KJV

In fact, the word "polis" or "city" is used TWELVE times in Revelation 21 and 22!

THAT'S the information you should be getting, whether in English, Greek, or Hebrew!

ezekiel

Aug 14, 2013
Faith
Country
United States
More over now, you call New Jerusalem a city. But in the context that it is used its a planet. Same in Ezekiel if your speaking of stars and planets and God calls it a city rather a gathering place in Hebrew that can be as small as a cross road or as large as a planet.

Well, we are told in the Hebrew Scriptures that the "heavens" (shaamaayim) were made on Day 2 of Creation (Gen. 1:6-8) and that the "earth" (erets) was made on Day 3 (Gen. 1:9-13).

The phrases used are such:
8 Vayiqraa' Elohiym laaraaqiya` shaamaayim... = 8 And-gave-a-name God to-the-expanse "skies"...
10 Vayiqraa' Elohiym layabaashaah erets... = 10 And-gave-a-name God to-the-dry-ground "earth"...

These are the SAME THINGS mentioned in Gen. 1:1:
1 Bree'shiyt baaraa' Elohiym eet hashaamayim v'eet haa'aarets. = 1 In-the-beginning created God [direct object follows] the-skies and-[direct object follows] the-earth. (The "ha-" and "haa-" prefixes are the definite article, "the.")

We are also told that, on Day 5,
20 Vayo’mer Elohiym Yishrtsuw hamayim sherets nefesh chayaah v`owf y`owfeef `al haa’aarets `al pneey rqiya` hashaamaayim. = 20 And-said God, "Let-bring-forth-abundantly the-waters moving air-breathers living and-birds that-may-fly above/over/upon/against the-earth above/over/upon/against the-face-of [the]-expanse, the-skies."

Thus, the birds fly IN those "skies" of day 2.

And, so YOU'RE not confused by Day 4, we are NOT told that God created the "shemesh" and the "yaa'reeach" (the "sun and the "moon") but that He created two great LIGHTS (shneey HAM'OROT hagdoliym)! He placed the LIGHTS in the firmament called "skies," not the objects themselves!

Finally, I call the New Jerusalem a city because that's what John called it, even IF it was translated into the Greek as a polis (which means a "city") directly, not once but TWICE!

Revelation 21:2
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
KJV

Revelation 21:10-13
KJV

In fact, the word "polis" or "city" is used TWELVE times in Revelation 21 and 22!

THAT'S the information you should be getting, whether in English, Greek, or Hebrew![/QUOTE]

Again the word city that is the word of understanding. You hear not the Spirit of that word and how it is used in each area. In one it is in heaven not on this earth and not on the next but in heaven. So let me understand what you are saying. This city will float down from heaven and set down over in Israel as flesh sees it. I tell you it will not happen. I also tell you you will sees the planets coming and stars that will make up these gates into heaven. You know all you need to do is ask God, come to him as a child and ask He is faithful to reply if you wait.