The "News" Media

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Poor Donald can't find one honest man to work at the FBI? ...

I don't believe Trump nominated Comey or McCabe, or promoted Strzok or Paige to their positions. -- Perhaps if you knew Scripture, you'd know that Obama WILL PAY THE PRICE for his Treason.

But go your own way, and receive your own "reward".
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Willie T

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's something you won't find on the "main-stream" (i.e., DNC) media:

Over 400K views in 6 days, -- speaks volumes as to Citizen sentiment.

The "LAW ENFORCEMENT" (who aren't actually enforcing any LAW) are cited with having thrown a Pastor to the ground who was passive; and at about 8:30 mins, officers apparently heed the call for Constitutional compliance.

This young CHRISTIAN Marine Veteran deserves enormous credit for "preaching" what GOD expects, and what the Constitution demands.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why be so ashamed of putting your immediate needs and desires first? The relationship we have with God now is really nothing more than a long distance one at best. Too few seem hesitant or afraid to admit this, but its the bottom line truth. I don't care how "spirit filled" or "holy" people claim to be. It would be a LOT easier to put God first every waking second of your life if we actually had a real, face to face relationship with him. Sadly, this ain't really happening until heaven and earth passes away along with the sin that came with it, and its exactly that that I'm looking forward to.
Not long distance at all. In fact, I would suggest the relationship we have with Christ is closer than that of angels or Adam in the garden. "Christ in you, the hope of glory".

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As for the covid scare. No, it isn't a hoax in the normal sense of that word. But there is a major scam media manipulated game being played out through the padding of numbers and exaggeration of the threat. There are an increasing number of complaints by relatives from all over the world of deceased family members who did not die of covid, but of heart attack, cancer, old age, yet covid is being entered into death certificates depriving families of funerals. It is not covid when someone had been smoking all their life and they have lung cancer, and die simply because they were in hospice or hospital and are tested positive. Nor are those who are tested routinely and found negative but die of other causes like heart attack and brain haemorrhage. Sure, there is a virus and people are dying. But this so called lockdown and the media frenzy surrounding the whole fiasco is BS.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's from his website. It doesn't look like something Donald would write personally. It has too many polysyllabic words and thoughts set out logically. It doesn't resemble his infantile style.

I think it safe to assume, however, that views on his own website reflected his views. Now you seem to to be saying we should trust absolutely nothing from Trump and his campaign or administration unless he says it verbally on camera. Talk about paranoia! Do you think maybe Hillary Clinton wrote that piece for Donald's website? Deep state bureaucrats?

I spot a pattern here. Trump is never wrong in his own eyes or in the eyes of his supporters. If something goes wrong, someone around Trump takes the blame if he can't blame a Democrat or member of the media. You do not hold him accountable for his own words, "Mexico will pay for it" or for the position laid out in fuller detail which was probably written by a lawyer or political wonk. You do not hold him accountable for anything. That should tell you something about youself, Willie. It tells me something, but it would not be useful for me to go there. The useful thing would be if you could perceive on your own why you have this attitude. You are willing to take silly positions like trying to maintain there is no difference between concrete and steel.

I say this: If we cannot trust a President to appoint people he knows and trusts to positions, then we have a government that is crippled. They are apt to betray him, and he is apt to betray them. There is no reason to have any faith in such a government since no one in it can be trusted. If Trump was stupid enough to hire a lawyer to write materials for his website that didn't reflect his views, he had no business running for President.
I'm just saying, try to quit letting your hatred make you lie by typing things like this: "Guess what. Trump did talk about having Mexico write a check." when you know he never did.

Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm just saying, try to quit letting your hatred make you lie by typing things like this: "Guess what. Trump did talk about having Mexico write a check." when you know he never did.
So now you can also read minds and know I hate Donald Trump? I won't accuse you of hatred but I admit I'm beginning to think you're delusional.

Concrete equals steel. Of course it does! And a fence equals a wall.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been a General Contractor since 1984, and I have to say that in all that time, I have not heard such a dumb comment as you made about a concrete wall being better than a steel wall. Did you even listen to yourself?
Ya know, there's a reason safes aren't made of concrete.
Try to fill in the gaps in your education with a little reading:
chewing on cement

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe Trump nominated Comey or McCabe, or promoted Strzok or Paige to their positions. -- Perhaps if you knew Scripture, you'd know that Obama WILL PAY THE PRICE for his Treason.
Trump appoints only key top positions. He doesn't appoint everyone. That would be like expecting him to hire the janitors who sweep up at NASA. Trump appoints the top people, and their job is to run things. Obviously Trump has difficulty finding competent people who know how to run their departments.

I think Trump may have fired more people that he appointed than people Obama appointed.

I really doubt Obama is mentioned in the Bible.

But go your own way, and receive your own "reward".
Bobby Jo
Don't worry about me. I've seen several presidents, and I have never seen one more corrupt and dishonest than Trump -- or unprepared to be president. His track record shows his failures in business. He's bankrupting the country the way he did his companies. He has had three wives -- with a record of adultery. Yet people expect he can be trusted. I would never trust someone when I knew his wife couldn't.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

What is it -- really what is it -- about Trump that people like? I am having trouble figuring that out. His major "strength" seems to be able to dodge taking responsibility for anything by finding other people to blame.

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been a General Contractor since 1984, and I have to say that in all that time, I have not heard such a dumb comment as you made about a concrete wall being better than a steel wall. Did you even listen to yourself?
Ya know, there's a reason safes aren't made of concrete.
I'm not the person who said I'd make a concrete wall along the entire border and then delivered parts of a metal fence that can be sawed through easily. My own opinion on the matter don't seem that relevant; but if you want it, I think concrete might be better in some instances and steel in others.

You are amusing me now by saying my comments are dumb. That tells me you're running out of sensible things to say. People resort to insults when they can't find sensible things to say. You are attempting to defend the indefensible.

As for chewing through concrete? I found out about that when I worked at a drug store in Washington where the stock rooms were in the basement. I was surprised to discover they got in and were destroying things. I told the manager and he knew about it. He asked me if I had seen the hole in the way. I had but I didn't what caused it He told me rats had chewed through the concrete.

So what's this have to do with the price of eggs? Are you saying bridges, dams and skyscrapers shouldn't be built out of concrete? Arer the engineers who do that idiots? Was Trump an idiot for suggesting a wall of concrete? What are you trying to say?

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've already agreed that your ignorance is pervasive, but more importantly your dishonesty exceeds your ignorance.

Bobby Jo
Why get insulting? Educate me if you think I'm ignorant. Tell me where Obama is mentioned in the Bible. If I'm lying and Obama is mentioned in the Bible, expose the lie.

My advice to you is to stop thinking you're the big bad wolf who can huff and puff and blow houses in. Why not deal more in facts and less in hot air?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Why not deal more in facts and less in hot air?

... because you can't tell the difference between Facts and Lies. -- Just look at the nonsense you post!

And of course, I believe I've already attempted to explain Bible Prophecy to you, and you don't want it. So why the pretense? Why not simply GO YOUR OWN WAY and receive your own "REWARD"?!?

We All Choose, and some choose POORLY.
Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... because you can't tell the difference between Facts and Lies. -- Just look at the nonsense you post!

And of course, I believe I've already attempted to explain Bible Prophecy to you, and you don't want it. So why the pretense? Why not simply GO YOUR OWN WAY and receive your own "REWARD"?!?

We All Choose, and some choose POORLY.
Bobby Jo
Yeah, yeah, not that old Trump is the 45th President so it means he's the Cyrus mentioned in Isaiah 45. If that's true, then Obama would be the subject of Isaiah 44. What a crackpot theory.

Isaiah 44:28 That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

Your understanding of Bible prophecy exists solely in your own head. Check your temperature. You may have a fever.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I swear... I thought it was just the "comments" that were dumber than a bar of soap.
Love it. You really have run out of sensible things to say, haven't you? Snipe on, then. :) I wonder if you would think me intelligent if I agreed that concrete and steel were the same thing.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't worry about me. I've seen several presidents, and I have never seen one more corrupt and dishonest than Trump -- or unprepared to be president.
Christians are to make fair and righteous judgments. What you have said above is neither fair nor righteous. Had you said this about Obama -- who was in fact a traitor and got away with it -- you would have been spot on. But to claim WITHOUT ANY PROOF that Trump is corrupt and dishonest is to bear false witness. Trump has been under continuous attacks from the Left for almost four years (and that includes you). But no one has a shred of evidence that he is either corrupt or dishonest. Corrupt presidents do not donate their total salaries regularly to worthy causes.

But has anyone seriously investigated what Obama was paid by Iran to give those evil mullahs millions of dollars cash, and a Nuclear Deal totally in their favor? I have no doubt he was paid off to commit treason. I wonder what he was paid by the leaders of ISIS to give them free rein in Iraq and Syria?

As to being unprepared to be president, the only qualifications that Barack Hussein Obama had was (1) he was black and (2) he was a Muslim (pretending to be a Christian). He even had a fake birth certificate manufactured. And even his brother in Kenya would not have voted for him.

Talk about a dishonest president, here is some evidence of Obama's dishonesty:

KENYA: AUTHORITIES RELEASE BARACK OBAMA’S “REAL” BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Nairobi | The Office of the Principal Register of the Nyanza Province, in Kenya, has finally released 11 exclusive documents concerning Barack Obama’s alleged birth and early childhood in the country.

...These files, if they turn out to be verifiable, could mean that Mr. Obama had no legal right to become the American president under the country’s law...

...The papers released today suggest that Barack Obama was actually born on March 7, 1960, in Lamu, Kenya, more than a year before his father moved to Hawaii, where he allegedly met his mother...

...A Kenyan publication, The Standard, had reported in 2004 that Obama was “Kenyan-Born”, but the lack of proof presented had led the rest of the mediatic world to dismiss the article has fake or unfounded...

Kenya: Authorities Release Barack Obama's "Real" Birth Certificate

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians are to make fair and righteous judgments. What you have said above is neither fair nor righteous. Had you said this about Obama -- who was in fact a traitor and got away with it -- you would have been spot on.
You are hyperventilating again. I know nothing about Obama being a traitor.
But to claim WITHOUT ANY PROOF that Trump is corrupt and dishonest is to bear false witness. Trump has been under continuous attacks from the Left for almost four years (and that includes you). But no one has a shred of evidence that he is either corrupt or dishonest. Corrupt presidents do not donate their total salaries regularly to worthy causes.
Just look at how all the charges on Flynn got dropped. Look at how Sessions got fired for refusing to break the law.

Corrupt people do make contributions to charity. It's good PR. So they make a nice show of it.

But has anyone seriously investigated what Obama was paid by Iran to give those evil mullahs millions of dollars cash, and a Nuclear Deal totally in their favor? I have no doubt he was paid off to commit treason. I wonder what he was paid by the leaders of ISIS to give them free rein in Iraq and Syria?
Pure fantasy here.

As to being unprepared to be president, the only qualifications that Barack Hussein Obama had was (1) he was black and (2) he was a Muslim (pretending to be a Christian). He even had a fake birth certificate manufactured. And even his brother in Kenya would not have voted for him.
Do you know how silly you make yourself look by continuing to talk about a fake birth certificate?

Talk about a dishonest president, here is some evidence of Obama's dishonesty:

KENYA: AUTHORITIES RELEASE BARACK OBAMA’S “REAL” BIRTH CERTIFICATE

Nairobi | The Office of the Principal Register of the Nyanza Province, in Kenya, has finally released 11 exclusive documents concerning Barack Obama’s alleged birth and early childhood in the country.

...These files, if they turn out to be verifiable, could mean that Mr. Obama had no legal right to become the American president under the country’s law...

...The papers released today suggest that Barack Obama was actually born on March 7, 1960, in Lamu, Kenya, more than a year before his father moved to Hawaii, where he allegedly met his mother...

...A Kenyan publication, The Standard, had reported in 2004 that Obama was “Kenyan-Born”, but the lack of proof presented had led the rest of the mediatic world to dismiss the article has fake or unfounded...

Kenya: Authorities Release Barack Obama's "Real" Birth Certificate
Now you cite World Net Daily? You got to be kidding. You are an addict to fake news. You believe what you want to believe and then believe when "fake news" sites tell you the same thing. You're living in a world of your own imagination. Hmm, sounds a little like Trump. . . . I won't call you dishonest -- I think you're delusional.