The now starving children in Afghanistan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read a heart wrenching article about the people of Afghanistan. Now that the Taliban have taken over people do not have access to food and many children will most likely starve to death this winter. They have driven the country further into a living hell. Please pray for these families to not starve to death. We all all imagers of God.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read a heart wrenching article about the people of Afghanistan. Now that the Taliban have taken over people do not have access to food and many children will most likely starve to death this winter. They have driven the country further into a living hell. Please pray for these families to not starve to death. We all all imagers of God.

Without having read the article myself, Mantis, I wouldn't be surprised. This is a control mechanism the Muslims use to bring people under their thumb, and while I don't wish to get too much into prophecy, this is the reason why scripture says men will not to be able to buy and sell without the mark of the Beast some day. The Antichrist will be Muslim, and when the time comes the caliphate under his control will use the exact same tactics then that they are using today to bring all of humanity under their heals spiritually.

Fortunately for those who depend fully on the Lord Jesus Christ, He can provide for them in supernatural ways, so Islam not defeat the true people of God by this means.

Reactions: Mantis

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I've read this too and praying for the children in Afghanistan and their families...

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are imagers of Allah a pagan moon God, I will pray for the innocent children and adults that just want to live their lives and not be caught up in this Tyrannical mess, even though they are misguided I will pray for them and that they open their eyes.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are imagers of Allah a pagan moon God, I will pray for the innocent children and adults that just want to live their lives and not be caught up in this Tyrannical mess, even though they are misguided I will pray for them and that they open their eyes.
We all are made in the image of God.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

‘This just breaks my heart and part of my twice a day prayers include all the people suffering in the world and I do mention Afghanistan especially.
I also include everyone in this forum at least once a week in my prayers.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of these people are actually Christians, too.

They were looking for people with Bible apps on their phone so that they could kill them.

A lot of these Muslims are having visitations from Jesus Christ and converting to Christianity. Only God knows who he will save - and raised in a Muslim family or not, I believe young children are innocent by default.

Will pray.

Reactions: Mantis