The One Son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To those that live; it will be by, the one life. Those that live by another life; have no life! There is but one life.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6.

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. - 1 John 5:11-12.

Your father see's one life. That life is the life in the Son, the one Son. The only begotten Son of the father.

For believers; when the fathers see's you; he see's his son, by the one Son. By the one birth he see's one son.

When I live any other life (soulish) than the one life as described in scripture, and try to become that son (by knowledge); separation in soul (mind) is the only separation that can happen. We separate ourselves in mind by what I think a son is to be, can be, should be!

A son cannot be anything but a son; and a son by the one Son in you! It is a mind issue. The cross made you a son by birth and trying to live for God by some action you feel makes you a son or a better son (fasting, reading your bible, going to church, witnessing, giving to God, keeping the law) or more appealing to your father, will be a separation in mind from what scripture describes you to be; in spirit-soul-and body, by the God action of a birth (born again).

By Christ in you the hope of glory!

15 having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; - Ephesians 2:15.