The Only True God, the God of Jesus Christ.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I know God to be these three, and I also know Him to be one. Our puny brains can't comprehend His greatness, but I know Him. And I know those like you, who are adversaries to His truth, the truth. Don't you people ever give up?

Jesus said otherwise, didn't he: "This means eternal life KNOWING you, the ONLY true God..."- John 17:3

Seems like my puny brain can, why not your's?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hmmm!
This is between DENOMINATIONS?
Denominations do not matter. Bible truth and Gospel truth are all that matter. The Gospel of the Watchtower Society is "another gospel".

Salvation Through The Watchtower
To the Witness, salvation is conditional and comes through acquiring "an accurate knowledge of the truth." This is the most essential principle of "Jehovah's arrangement." The "Truth" as the Society defines it involves an intensive period of daily study and frequent interaction with "brothers and sisters" who reinforce their grasp of it. Witnesses are taught to believe that God's personal Name is Jehovah, and that the sanctification of that name is God's chief concern. Jesus Christ was actually Michael the Archangel who became a man and who died to save man from his sinful nature, not his own committed sins. Being a created being, he could never be mistakenly attributed as actually being the great Jehovah God Himself, who is the only true God. Jesus was never bodily and literally resurrected; instead, there was a spiritual resurrection. Jesus spiritually rose from the dead and now lives and reigns at Jehovah's right hand and will never return to earth bodily, having "invisibly" returned in 1914.
The Gospel According To Jehovah's Witnesses

Reactions: mailmandan

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who defeated Satan? Bullies often don't like to let others know that he got hurled out in Heaven. So tell me about Your Religion and I will be more than happy to expose your theology.

"During that time {Jesus Christ} will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book." (Daniel 12:1)

"And war broke out in heaven: {Jesus Christ and his angels} battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven." (Rev 12:7-8)

'I, {Michael} sent my angel to bear witness to you about these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David and the bright morning star.’ (Rev 22:16)

Or are upset that Satan was

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Amazed@grace

BroRando

May 1, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch111 said:
So did Jesus ... say ... I AM or I AM THAT I AM
============================================================================

Jesus never claimed to be the I AM THAT I AM. He was sent. Spoken to Moses at the Burning Bush and Stood by Paul.

And the angel of Jehovah appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. (Exodus 3:2) ASV

And the Angel of LORD JEHOVAH appeared to him in a flame of fire from within the bush, and he saw the bush that was on fire with fire in it, and the bush was not burned. (Exodus 3:2) Aramaic Bible

and the Messenger of YHWH appears to him in a flame of fire, out of the midst of the bush, and he sees, and behold, the bush is burning with fire, and the bush is not consumed. (Exodus 3:2) LSV

The angel of Yahweh appeared to him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush. He looked, and behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. (Exodus 3:2) WEB

How about this from the Authorized King James Bible??
For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve, (Acts 27:23) ego eimi

The ego eimi
is the Angel of Jehovah, the Angel of God that spoke to Moses and recruited Saul.

Last edited:

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Denominations do not matter. Bible truth and Gospel truth are all that matter. The Gospel of the Watchtower Society is "another gospel".

Salvation Through The Watchtower
To the Witness, salvation is conditional and comes through acquiring "an accurate knowledge of the truth." This is the most essential principle of "Jehovah's arrangement." The "Truth" as the Society defines it involves an intensive period of daily study and frequent interaction with "brothers and sisters" who reinforce their grasp of it. Witnesses are taught to believe that God's personal Name is Jehovah, and that the sanctification of that name is God's chief concern. Jesus Christ was actually Michael the Archangel who became a man and who died to save man from his sinful nature, not his own committed sins. Being a created being, he could never be mistakenly attributed as actually being the great Jehovah God Himself, who is the only true God. Jesus was never bodily and literally resurrected; instead, there was a spiritual resurrection. Jesus spiritually rose from the dead and now lives and reigns at Jehovah's right hand and will never return to earth bodily, having "invisibly" returned in 1914.
The Gospel According To Jehovah's Witnesses

Denomination attack; cheesy.
Based on your personal attack~

Tell, me though- what is the 'gospel' of Churchianity?
Does it involve "knowledge of False Gods", the belief that Jesus mimicked the voice of the archangel, and is "God-the-Angel"?
And that Jesus went to heaven as a man-without-blood, even tho the scriptures say he was "raised as spirit"?
And, opinions on God's Prophecies is no stranger to Churchianity...

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The One (not Three) and Only God is also referred to by Jesus himself, isn't he?
Why is the concept of He being a THEY entertained?

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible say God SENT SOMEONE ELSE! (Dan 7/John 3)
Jesus called him the ONLY true God! (John 5/17)
Jesus said he had a God! (John 20/Rev 3)

Why the Denial?

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ and the Apostles said MANY false teacher, antichrists, and false messiahs would come shortly.
The last Apostle, John, wrote in his last letters, that it was happening, as did Paul a few years earlier.
A few centuries later, the Roman Government founded the Roman Catholic ("Universal") church, combining the pagan religions into their 'Pretend' Christian one.

Foretelling the Last Days:
Dan 12:10- Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but those who are wise shall understand.

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Denomination attack; cheesy.
Based on your personal attack~

Again~
Tell, me though- what is the 'gospel' of Churchianity?
Does it involve "knowledge of False Gods", the belief that Jesus mimicked the voice of the archangel, and is "God-the-Angel"?
And that Jesus went to heaven as a man-without-blood, even tho the scriptures say he was "raised as spirit"?
And, opinions on God's Prophecies is no stranger to Churchianity...

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Philippians 2:9
Therefore God exalted him- Jesus - to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name.

This was prophesied at

Dan 7:13- I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before Him.
14- And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and
languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. -KJV

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Isaiah 9:5-7

For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.

Reactions: theQuestioneer

theQuestioneer

May 16, 2021
Seattle, WA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pearl: Isaiah 9:5-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom,establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever.

Christians, REAL Christians, honor the One (not Three) who gave us this "child":

Dan 7:13- I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the son of man came with the clouds of heaven,
and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before Him.
14- And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and
languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed. -KJV

Jehovah.
Even "Jesus" means "Salvation of Jehovah".

Status
Not open for further replies.