The phoniness of Catholicism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats not a document, its something you copied anyone can make statements on the internet you know that.
Another asinine statement from yet another Biblically and historically Bankrupt person.

The Didache is NOTan historical document??
Sonce when??

The Writings of the Early Church havel all been compiled and published for centuries. And they have been attested to by more witnesses than the Declaration of Independence.
You're WAAAYYYYY outtA your league here, son . . .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another asinine statement from yet another Biblically and historically Bankrupt person.

The Didache is NOTan historical document??
Sonce when??

The Writings of the Early Church havel all been compiled and published for centuries. And they have been attested to by more witnesses than the Declaration of Independence.
You're WAAAYYYYY outtA your league here, son . . .
Lol you got no documents, anyways your to nasty talking to have a conversation with little girl.

Your far from being mature, your like a child throwing a fit, you speak condescending words cause you think you can upset people in that way your totally ignorant and a child.

Actually I think you completely love the condescending words makes you feel good. You strive to be as rude as you can that's not the virtue of a christian. From want I read you have been doing it for years around here, what is driving your angry has nothing to do with anything on this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol you got no documents, anyways your to nasty talking to have a conversation with little girl.

Your far from being mature, your like a child throwing a fit, you speak condescending words cause you think you can upset people in that way your totally ignorant and a child.
Actually I think you completely love the condescending words makes you feel good. You strive to be as rude as you can...
No, it's a lot simpler than that.
When I see idiotic posts - I expose them for what they are.

It's really that simple. Keep the conversation on an intellectual level.
I keep catching you in lies and foolish claims ike your las post - and you wonde why I scold you . . .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, it's a lot simpler than that.
When I see idiotic posts - I expose them for what they are.

It's really that simple. Keep the conversation on an intellectual level.
I keep catching you in lies and foolish claims ike your las post - and you wonde why I scold you . . .

I dont believe you one bit, you got alot of anger and it has nothing to do with anything on this site.

You scold everyone, I've looked at your posts not one nice post anywhere

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont believe you one bit, you got alot of anger and it has nothing to do with anything on this site.
You scold everyone, I've looked at your posts not one nice post anywhere
No - just people like YOU and a few others here who couldn't tell the truth if your lives depended on it.

I'm on a seek and destroy mission here: I seek out those who pass the time lying abvout what Catholics believe and teexh - anbd I publicly expose you guys.
That's my SOLE purpose here.

Somewimes, however, I wind up making a fried - like some of the more charitable non-Catholics one.
YOU ciyld learn a LOT from them . . .

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No - just people like YOU and a few others here who couldn't tell the truth if your lives depended on it.

I'm on a seek and destroy mission here: I seek out those who pass the time lying abvout what Catholics believe and teexh - anbd I publicly expose you guys.
That's my SOLE purpose here.

Somewimes, however, I wind up making a fried - like some of the more charitable non-Catholics one.
YOU ciyld learn a LOT from them . . .

You make mud pies not bread, this might be one to report, you seek to destroy on this website

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moderator Hat on…. Too much flaming going on here. Remember… We are supposed to love our enemies. And… Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. … Mod Hat Off

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make mud pies not bread, this might be one to report, you seek to destroy on this website
WRONG.

The only thing I seek to destroy are the LIES told on this website by people like YOU.
I have caught you in one lie after another ono thread after thread – and yet you persist in lying.

Remember - just because you hate someth9ijng like the Catholic Church - doesn’t give you divine license to LIE about it.
I'll be there to expose you every time . . .

Reactions: BeyondET
Status
Not open for further replies.